Windows 10: I don’t know why this is keep popping up and I don’t know how to fix it

Discus and support I don’t know why this is keep popping up and I don’t know how to fix it in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-why-this-is-keep-popping-up-and-i-dont/4b3e8c6a-37ce-4c38-bb8c-f8d63f86296f Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by saurabh thakur1, Jul 6, 2024.

1. I don’t know why this is keep popping up and I don’t know how to fix it

Pls help

:)

saurabh thakur1, Jul 6, 2024
  2. JDivineŠ Win User

stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, Jul 6, 2024
  3. JDivineŠ Win User
    stuff that don`t work

Nice, no answers what so ever... still can`t open new notifications, still right-click don`t work on taskbar... and still no answer as to why

JDivineŠ, Jul 6, 2024
  4. I don’t know why this is keep popping up and I don’t know how to fix it

OS version 7629. I don´t know wich version is that, NoDO? Mango?

I just bought a Samsung Focus AT&T Rev.1.3. It comes with OS version 7629. I don´t know wich version is that, NoDO? Mango? Third Pary apps just crash after I open them, help!

JosuéGutiérrez, Jul 6, 2024
Thema:

I don’t know why this is keep popping up and I don’t know how to fix it

1. I don’t know why this is keep popping up and I don’t know how to fix it - Similar Threads - don’t why keep

2. I don’t know why this is keep popping up and I don’t know how to fix it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don’t know why this is keep popping up and I don’t know how to fix it: Pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-why-this-is-keep-popping-up-and-i-dont/4b3e8c6a-37ce-4c38-bb8c-f8d63f86296f
  3. I don’t know why this is keep popping up and I don’t know how to fix it

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I don’t know why this is keep popping up and I don’t know how to fix it: Pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-why-this-is-keep-popping-up-and-i-dont/4b3e8c6a-37ce-4c38-bb8c-f8d63f86296f
  4. I don’t know how to fix my disc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don’t know how to fix my disc: It has been a while since my computer has been very slow and takes a long time to turn on and run any type of program. I have a 500GB main disk in which I have 300 occupied and one 1T empty.I don't know what to do to make it go better, I have deleted all the temporary files...
  5. I don’t know how to fix my disc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I don’t know how to fix my disc: It has been a while since my computer has been very slow and takes a long time to turn on and run any type of program. I have a 500GB main disk in which I have 300 occupied and one 1T empty.I don't know what to do to make it go better, I have deleted all the temporary files...
  6. I don’t know how to fix my disc

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. I keep getting bsod and I don’t know how to fix them.

I keep getting bsod and I don’t know how to fix them.: I have gotten several bsod system service exception,irql_not_less_or_equal ntoskrnl.exe,unexpected kernel mode trap,system thread exception not handled, and hypervisor error I’ve tried wiping my m.2 drive, resetting bios and trying to boot off one stick of ram and switching...
  8. My PC keeps crashing and I don’t know how to fix it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC keeps crashing and I don’t know how to fix it.: I am pretty experienced with building and fixing computers, however I seem to have met my match. My computer has this issue, where my two monitors will flicker black on my main monitor and green on my other monitor. They will flicker a few times and then stay at that color...
  9. My PC keeps crashing and I don’t know how to fix it.

My PC keeps crashing and I don’t know how to fix it.: I am pretty experienced with building and fixing computers, however I seem to have met my match. My computer has this issue, where my two monitors will flicker black on my main monitor and green on my other monitor. They will flicker a few times and then stay at that color...
  10. I don’t know what I pressed to get this but I don’t know how to get rid of it. Anyone know how?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I don’t know what I pressed to get this but I don’t know how to get rid of it. Anyone know how?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Ryguy1219xx [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/esl2vu/i_dont_know_what_i_pressed_to_get_this_but_i_dont/