Windows 10: I don't know want to do?

Discus and support I don't know want to do? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My computer is a laptop running Windows 10I have all of my data stored in notepad it's a free programbut wordpad is better because you can click on a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jerry-Dwyer, Feb 6, 2023.

1. I don't know want to do?

My computer is a laptop running Windows 10I have all of my data stored in notepad it's a free programbut wordpad is better because you can click on a URLso I copy pasted my data from notepad in wordpad the problem was I couldn't get the spacing the samein notepad for example if it was my name and address there's no spacesbut in wordpad I can't get that same spacing. I have free Technical Support and many have tried but failed I just don't know what to doif I could talk to Microsoft I doubt they would create a programe. if there wasn't a way to do it?one other thing I'm speaking into a micropho

:)

Jerry-Dwyer, Feb 6, 2023

2. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Feb 6, 2023
  3. JDivineŠ Win User
    stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, Feb 6, 2023
  4. armym3 Win User

I don't know want to do?

WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Feb 6, 2023
Thema:

I don't know want to do?

1. I don't know want to do? - Similar Threads - don't

2. How to reset my pc I forgot the password and I don't have the informations

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to reset my pc I forgot the password and I don't have the informations: How to reset my pc I forgot the password and I don't have the informations https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-reset-my-pc-i-forgot-the-password-and-i/36df082d-9903-492f-a6a5-cfe4def9d0b3
  3. How to reset my pc I forgot the password and I don't have the informations

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to reset my pc I forgot the password and I don't have the informations: How to reset my pc I forgot the password and I don't have the informations https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-reset-my-pc-i-forgot-the-password-and-i/36df082d-9903-492f-a6a5-cfe4def9d0b3
  4. How to reset my pc I forgot the password and I don't have the informations

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Had to rebuild my computer but my extra internal drives were bitlocked and I don't have my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Had to rebuild my computer but my extra internal drives were bitlocked and I don't have my...: My computer needed to be rebuilt due to issues with the hardware, but my extra internal drives are locked, and I do not have the recovery passwords for the drives. I have the ID keys but no recovery passwords. Here is the information I have regarding the key ID's, but no...
  6. Had to rebuild my computer but my extra internal drives were bitlocked and I don't have my...

Had to rebuild my computer but my extra internal drives were bitlocked and I don't have my...: My computer needed to be rebuilt due to issues with the hardware, but my extra internal drives are locked, and I do not have the recovery passwords for the drives. I have the ID keys but no recovery passwords. Here is the information I have regarding the key ID's, but no...
  7. Had to rebuild my computer but my extra internal drives were bitlocked and I don't have my...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. i need help turning this off i don't know what did i do but it shows me the CPU USEAGE AND...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i need help turning this off i don't know what did i do but it shows me the CPU USEAGE AND...: i need help turning this off i don't know what did i do but it shows me the CPU USEAGE AND GPU AND FPS AND LAT please any help how can i turn this thing off it's really annoying. Thanks...
  9. i need help turning this off i don't know what did i do but it shows me the CPU USEAGE AND...

i need help turning this off i don't know what did i do but it shows me the CPU USEAGE AND...: i need help turning this off i don't know what did i do but it shows me the CPU USEAGE AND GPU AND FPS AND LAT please any help how can i turn this thing off it's really annoying. Thanks...
  10. My computer will not let me enter anything in PIN box I don't have a pin only a password ?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My computer will not let me enter anything in PIN box I don't have a pin only a password ?: I just signed up for you free trial.? I don't want it on my phone just the desk top. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-will-not-let-me-enter-anything-in-pin/6b2b0fe6-96d8-4798-a628-4d1a8aaf50cb