Windows 10: I Don't have my bitlocker key

Discus and support I Don't have my bitlocker key in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have Four BitLocker keys in my microsoft account but the bitlocker keys shows wrong to unlock my drive. please help me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Badde Kankanamge Himsara, Jul 25, 2023.

1. I Don't have my bitlocker key

I have Four BitLocker keys in my microsoft account but the bitlocker keys shows wrong to unlock my drive. please help me

:)

Badde Kankanamge Himsara, Jul 25, 2023
  2. Xylee Del Win User
    Xylee Del, Jul 25, 2023
  3. Bitlocker Key

Hi,

Thank you for posting your concern. It is good that you know the Bitlocker key to properly get into the computer. To help you turn off the Bitlocker key, you can follow the steps below:

Please make sure you are signed as the Administrator of the computer.

To suspend BitLocker Drive Encryption on an operating system drive

• Click Start, click Control Panel, click
      System and Security
      , and then click BitLocker Drive Encryption.

• Click Suspend Protection for the operating system drive.

• A message is displayed, informing you that your data will not be protected while BitLocker is suspended and asking if you want to suspend BitLocker Drive Encryption. Click
      Yes to continue and suspend BitLocker on the drive.

To turn off BitLocker Drive Encryption

• Click Start, click Control Panel, click
      System and Security
      , and then click BitLocker Drive Encryption.

• Find the drive on which you want BitLocker Drive Encryption turned off, and click
      Turn Off BitLocker.

• A message is displayed, informing you that the drive will be decrypted and that decryption may take some time. Click
      Decrypt the drive to continue and turn off BitLocker on the drive.

Let us know if this resolves your concern.

Lemuel Cie, Jul 25, 2023
  4. I Don't have my bitlocker key

Unencrypt SD card using Bitlocker Key

After reset lumia 640 XL ,SD card encrypted by bitlocker and i don"t have the key. where and how can i find the key to dicrypt the SD card.

[Original Title: bitlocker key]

satya prakash shukla, Jul 25, 2023
Thema:

I Don't have my bitlocker key

1. I Don't have my bitlocker key - Similar Threads - Don't bitlocker key

2. I Don't have my bitlocker key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Don't have my bitlocker key: I have Four BitLocker keys in my microsoft account but the bitlocker keys shows wrong to unlock my drive. please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-have-my-bitlocker-key/c043f1de-82ee-44ad-b81b-d466562c8e04
  3. I Don't have my bitlocker key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I Don't have my bitlocker key: I have Four BitLocker keys in my microsoft account but the bitlocker keys shows wrong to unlock my drive. please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-have-my-bitlocker-key/c043f1de-82ee-44ad-b81b-d466562c8e04
  4. I don't have the bitlocker key, having registered my devices in my microsoft account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't have the bitlocker key, having registered my devices in my microsoft account.: I have window 11, I updated the bios and at the end it asks me for the bitlocker key, I have already entered my account. my devices are registered, but my keys are not there. I have already done all the steps to see the recovery key but nothing. The computer is SaintKrones...
  5. I don't have the bitlocker key, having registered my devices in my microsoft account.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don't have the bitlocker key, having registered my devices in my microsoft account.: I have window 11, I updated the bios and at the end it asks me for the bitlocker key, I have already entered my account. my devices are registered, but my keys are not there. I have already done all the steps to see the recovery key but nothing. The computer is SaintKrones...
  6. Don't have BitLocker Key!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Don't have BitLocker Key!!: I do not use BitLocker yet something enabled it. I then plugged in a dock and that triggered a BitLocker recovery. I do NOT have the key. As I said I never enabled BitLocker so I never had a key. I tried logging into my Microsoft account and there were no recovery keys there....
  7. Don't have BitLocker Key!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Don't have BitLocker Key!!: I do not use BitLocker yet something enabled it. I then plugged in a dock and that triggered a BitLocker recovery. I do NOT have the key. As I said I never enabled BitLocker so I never had a key. I tried logging into my Microsoft account and there were no recovery keys there....
  8. Don't have BitLocker Key!!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. Don't have BitLocker key, please help!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Don't have BitLocker key, please help!!: After an update last night I'm asked to enter my BitLocker key to start my laptop back up, but I never set up a BitLocker key and no one set one up for me, ****?! Pls help!!!...
  10. why the service said that i don't have bitlocker key?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    why the service said that i don't have bitlocker key?: i have bind my device to my Microsoft account but when i want to get the bitlocker code it still said "You don't have any BitLocker recovery keys uploaded to your Microsoft account."....