Windows 10: I don't have an internet time setting tab in date and Time Settings.

Discus and support I don't have an internet time setting tab in date and Time Settings. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a domain joined laptop; however, the Time Server is set to: Time.Windows.com in lieu of my DC my domain Time Server.I can't change the Time... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DerrickXL, Oct 10, 2024 at 1:12 PM.

1. DerrickXL Win User

I don't have an internet time setting tab in date and Time Settings.

I have a domain joined laptop; however, the Time Server is set to: Time.Windows.com in lieu of my DC my domain Time Server.I can't change the Time Server via the Internet tab in Time Settings because the tab is not there. I understand that domain joined devices will replicate its time via the DC, however, this is not true for me. How do I change the Time Server of a domain joined devices from "Time.Windows.com" - to - my DC my domain Time Server?PC Model: DELL Latitude 5521 Windows Version: 23H2Thank you so much for the help.

:)

2. I don't have an internet time setting on my date and time settings.

Hi,

There are a few reasons why the Internet Time tab under Date and Time setting is not available on your device,
    and we will find out and address what causes this issue. To help us identify the cause, we would need to know the following information:

• Which build, version and edition of Windows is installed on your device?
    • Have you made any changes to your computer before this issue happened?
    • Is your device connected to a domain?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We are looking forward to your response.

3. Fluctuating Time Zone Setting

Hi,

Thank you for coming back to us.

Let’s try simple steps and check if you are able to set time zone automatically. Follow the below steps.

• Go to Settings and click on Time & language.

• Select Region and language and click on
      Additional date, time, & regional settings on the left pane.

• Now click on Date and Time (Set the time and date) and try changing the date and time from
      Date and Time tab.

• You can also click on Internet time tab, click on
      Change settings and try changing the server and click on
      Update now.

Hope this helps. Keep posting us with the status we will be glad to help you

Billion Debbarma, Oct 10, 2024 at 1:55 PM
  4. DaveM121 Win User

set date and time

Hi Carole,

Are you manually setting your Date and Time, or do you let Windows get that automatically from the Internet Server?

Ideally Windows should get the Time form the Internet if your PC is connected:

Go to Settings - Time and Language

Make sure 'Set Time Automatically' and 'Set Time Zone Automatically' is turned on

Then scroll down and click 'Additional date, time and Regional Settings'

Click 'Change Time Zone'

Click the Internet Time Tab

Click 'Change Settings'

Make sure the time server is set to time.windows.com

Thema:

1. I don't have an internet time setting tab in date and Time Settings. - Similar Threads - don't internet setting

2. I don't have an Internet Time Settings tab in Date and Time Settings.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't have an Internet Time Settings tab in Date and Time Settings.: I have a domain joined laptop; however, the Time Server is set to: Time.Windows.com in lieu of my DC my domain Time Server.I can't change the Time Server via the Internet tab in Time Settings because the tab is not there. I understand that domain joined devices will replicate...
  3. I don't have an Internet Time Settings tab in Date and Time Settings.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don't have an Internet Time Settings tab in Date and Time Settings.: I have a domain joined laptop; however, the Time Server is set to: Time.Windows.com in lieu of my DC my domain Time Server.I can't change the Time Server via the Internet tab in Time Settings because the tab is not there. I understand that domain joined devices will replicate...
  4. I don't have an internet time setting tab in date and Time Settings.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't have an internet time setting tab in date and Time Settings.: I have a domain joined laptop; however, the Time Server is set to: Time.Windows.com in lieu of my DC my domain Time Server.I can't change the Time Server via the Internet tab in Time Settings because the tab is not there. I understand that domain joined devices will replicate...
  5. Date and Time Settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Date and Time Settings: I would like to have my time in military time but I am unable to find a setting to change it to that. Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/date-and-time-settings/2fcabe0d-8e83-4e18-9ed4-d6e22b0b21b5
  6. Settings-Date and Time

Settings-Date and Time: Hi Microsoft, I have an issue with the settings on Windows 10 where under date and time, my computer doesn't show the correct time after Daylight Savings changed the clocks. I tried updating to the latest software, that didn't work, I tried syncing connection to the Windows...
  7. Date and Time settings

Date and Time settings: Time and date are wrong on my computer. How do I change it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/date-and-time-settings/0d2884b8-76df-4ef9-b077-a96fc406d36f
  8. Date and time setting

Date and time setting: Date and time /time zone setting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/date-and-time-setting/1e34de3e-fa5c-46f2-ad03-034d759496dd
  9. date and time setting

date and time setting: I am always having to manually change the time on my computer, the date seems to stay but the time is right for a short time and then it changes on its own. I have set the setting for manually and auto, and each setting I am having the same issue. I also noticed Eastern...
  10. date and time set

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    date and time set: since updating bios date an time does not update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_productivity/date-and-time-set/e2a8ffe3-14e9-46c5-bff0-b287e3b39c07