Windows 10: I dont have an account on Windows Xp how to log on

Discus and support I dont have an account on Windows Xp how to log on in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Im having a bit of a problem. So i got a Thinkpad x41 and the domain is omnicell and i can't log on to the windows xp. I dont have an account... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Zoe_563, Sep 20, 2024 at 7:12 AM.

1. Zoe_563 Win User

I dont have an account on Windows Xp how to log on

Im having a bit of a problem. So i got a Thinkpad x41 and the domain is omnicell and i can't log on to the windows xp. I dont have an account whatsoever what should i do. I already tried to do the administrator but it wouldn't work. It just keep saying. "The system could not log you on. Make sure you username and domian are correct, then type your password again. ..."

:)

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 20, 2024 at 7:36 AM
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

4. Zakin Win User

Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown I dont have an account on Windows Xp how to log on :(

Thema:

1. I dont have an account on Windows Xp how to log on - Similar Threads - dont account log

2. I dont have an account on Windows Xp how to log on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I dont have an account on Windows Xp how to log on: Im having a bit of a problem. So i got a Thinkpad x41 and the domain is omnicell and i can't log on to the windows xp. I dont have an account whatsoever what should i do. I already tried to do the administrator but it wouldn't work. It just keep saying. "The system could not...
  3. how do i completly log out of an computer that i dont have

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i completly log out of an computer that i dont have: i sold one of my computers and forgot to reset it and i need the account off that computer quick pls help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-completly-log-out-of-an-computer-that-i/9cd02216-db06-4cf0-a824-69ddab79436d
  4. how do i completly log out of an computer that i dont have

how do i completly log out of an computer that i dont have: i sold one of my computers and forgot to reset it and i need the account off that computer quick pls help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-completly-log-out-of-an-computer-that-i/9cd02216-db06-4cf0-a824-69ddab79436d
  5. how do i completly log out of an computer that i dont have

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  6. How to sign in if I dont have work/school account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to sign in if I dont have work/school account?: My email is personal only, i don't have any work/school account, then how the hell I can sign in?Simply enough from where i can get work/school account to freaking sign in to windows ? Fix that, or at least provide users a choice what is this!!!!...
  7. saying i dont have an account but already logged in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    saying i dont have an account but already logged in: Trying to log in to store to switch out of s mode for school reasons and logged into store already but when i click get for the app it has me log in again but then it says my account does not exist?...
  8. saying i dont have an account but already logged in

saying i dont have an account but already logged in: Trying to log in to store to switch out of s mode for school reasons and logged into store already but when i click get for the app it has me log in again but then it says my account does not exist?...
  9. saying i dont have an account but already logged in

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. I dont have a admin account so how to fix???????

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I dont have a admin account so how to fix???????: Help! Please respond to my question : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-have-a-admin-account-so-how-to-fix/ced9723a-4989-464f-8080-74207b8ee65c