Windows 10: I didn't get product key for Upgrade to Windows 10/11 Pro

Discus and support I didn't get product key for Upgrade to Windows 10/11 Pro in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Dear Sir, Good day!Please note that i have purchased product key from your site for upgrade to windows 10/11 pro on 29th april 2023. but didn't get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jyothish v Rajagopal, Apr 29, 2023.

1. I didn't get product key for Upgrade to Windows 10/11 Pro

Dear Sir, Good day!Please note that i have purchased product key from your site for upgrade to windows 10/11 pro on 29th april 2023. but didn't get product key. Order number 8713771650purchased email id : *** Email address is removed for privacy *** forward your valuable assistance.

:)

Jyothish v Rajagopal, Apr 29, 2023
  2. JBryan41 Win User

Windows 11 Home to Pro upgrade

Want to upgrade 11 Home to 11 Pro. Tried download, but apparently files transferred were for 11 Enterprise. This will not activate; error is "invalid digital license or product key". This is on a new Surface. How to proceed?

Can withdraw/delete this. The suggestion to downgrade - listed below - with a 'fake' windows 10 key works.

JBryan41, Apr 29, 2023
  3. I have Windows 10 Pro Product Key. Is it possible to upgrade Windows 11 Home to Pro with Windows 10 Pro Product Key?

I have Windows 10 Pro Product Key. Is it possible to upgrade Windows 11 Home to Pro with Windows 10 Pro Product Key?

Siva_Shankar, Apr 29, 2023
  4. I didn't get product key for Upgrade to Windows 10/11 Pro

cant upgrade to windows 11 pro using a product a key

Hi, I am Van. I'll be glad to assist you today.

As a workaround, please follow the steps below to upgrade from the Home edition to the Pro edition.

1. Disconnect the internet connection of your PC.

2. Press Windows key + I, then go to System > Activation.

3. In the right pane, click "Change" beside the Change product key option, then use the generic key below to upgrade to Windows 11 Pro.

VK7JG-NPHTM-C97JM-9MPGT-3V66T

Once you've upgraded to Windows 11 Pro, connect your internet to the PC, then use your valid Windows 11 Pro product key to activate the system.

Please let me know if you need any further assistance. I will be glad to help.

Van Dennis, Apr 29, 2023
Thema:

I didn't get product key for Upgrade to Windows 10/11 Pro

1. I didn't get product key for Upgrade to Windows 10/11 Pro - Similar Threads - didn't product key

2. Upgrade to Windows 11 pro with product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrade to Windows 11 pro with product key: I have a laptop with Windows 11 home. The company I work for stipulates Windows 11 pro. I want to upgrade via an activation key rather than in the windows UI. Basically, I want the company to seamlessly pay for the key and send it to me to add to this laptop. Is this...
  3. Upgrade to Windows 11 pro with product key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Upgrade to Windows 11 pro with product key: I have a laptop with Windows 11 home. The company I work for stipulates Windows 11 pro. I want to upgrade via an activation key rather than in the windows UI. Basically, I want the company to seamlessly pay for the key and send it to me to add to this laptop. Is this...
  4. purchase of Microsoft 10 pro but didn't get the product

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    purchase of Microsoft 10 pro but didn't get the product: Hi,I just bought an upgrade to Windows 10 pro and received the confirmation info as shown below.But when I clicked on the order history to get the product key. I was taken to the page shown below:Can you suggest what happened and how I can solve this? I called my bank and...
  5. purchase of Microsoft 10 pro but didn't get the product

in Windows 10 Gaming
    purchase of Microsoft 10 pro but didn't get the product: Hi,I just bought an upgrade to Windows 10 pro and received the confirmation info as shown below.But when I clicked on the order history to get the product key. I was taken to the page shown below:Can you suggest what happened and how I can solve this? I called my bank and...
  6. purchase of Microsoft 10 pro but didn't get the product

7. I didn't get product key for Upgrade to Windows 10/11 Pro

I didn't get product key for Upgrade to Windows 10/11 Pro: Dear Sir, Good day!Please note that i have purchased product key from your site for upgrade to windows 10/11 pro on 29th april 2023. but didn't get product key. Order number 8713771650purchased email id : *** Email address is removed for privacy *** forward your valuable...
  8. I have a windows 10 pro product key but didn't work

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I have a windows 10 pro product key but didn't work: I have a windows 10 pro product key but didn't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-windows-10-pro-product-key-but-didnt-work/faad0b25-82e9-4a84-9863-d260b4c63a55
  9. I have a windows 10 pro product key but didn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a windows 10 pro product key but didn't work: I have a windows 10 pro product key but didn't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-windows-10-pro-product-key-but-didnt-work/faad0b25-82e9-4a84-9863-d260b4c63a55
  10. I have a windows 10 pro product key but didn't work