Windows 10: i did not authorize current charge on my pay pay account please credit

Discus and support i did not authorize current charge on my pay pay account please credit in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i received a charge for microsoft 365 that did not authorize. I may have tried for free and was not notified. Please cancel the charge on my pay pal... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by james montgomry, Sep 6, 2024.

1. i did not authorize current charge on my pay pay account please credit

i received a charge for microsoft 365 that did not authorize. I may have tried for free and was not notified. Please cancel the charge on my pay pal account

:)

james montgomry, Sep 6, 2024
  2. Roy 59er Win User

I want to pay for my microsoft account with a credit card

What do you mean by Microsoft account you don't need to pay to have a Microsoft account if you want to purchase some app or something from the store you just go through the motions to download it and when it gets to the payment part you enter your details
    e.g. credit card details and they will be stored on your Microsoft account so next time you want to purchase something when you need to pay your credit card details will come up and you just need to tap to authorize the payment

Roy 59er, Sep 6, 2024
  3. Cannot use Microsoft account credit to pay for anything! Why?

I followed the instructions here to give my child some money (10 Euros) so that "they can buy what they want, without spending too much" as your help page states:

Add money to your family member's Microsoft account - Microsoft Support

Yet when he tried to purchase a game for $6.99 (which is much less than 10 Euros) he was unable to use his money to buy "what he wants", the only payment option available is credit card, paypal or mobile phone, but paying from his existing Microsft account
    credit is not possible apparently.

Can you explain why my son can not pay from his available microsoft account credit?

And if he can't pay from his credit, why have a help page (see first link) that suggests you child "can buy what they want" with it. This is highly misleading.

What can you actually pay with this credit?

And since we can't buy anything with it on the Microsoft store (which was the intended purpose of giving him credit), how can we get the credit back?

Otto de Voogd, Sep 6, 2024
  4. CherylJM Win User

i did not authorize current charge on my pay pay account please credit

Ways to Pay in Paypal

I was trying to buy the app Maps Pro in the Microsoft Store and was linking my Paypal Account. Why is my actual Paypal Account which has some money in it not listed in "Choose Way to Pay" option. Only my Bank Account and Credit card are listed as ways
    to pay?

CherylJM, Sep 6, 2024
Thema:

i did not authorize current charge on my pay pay account please credit

1. i did not authorize current charge on my pay pay account please credit - Similar Threads - did authorize current

2. i did not authorize current charge on my pay pay account please credit

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i did not authorize current charge on my pay pay account please credit: i received a charge for microsoft 365 that did not authorize. I may have tried for free and was not notified. Please cancel the charge on my pay pal account...
  3. I did not authorize my Credit Card to be charged for microsoft yearly plan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I did not authorize my Credit Card to be charged for microsoft yearly plan: I recieved a charge on my credit card for microsoft yearly plan. I did not authorize this and wanted to see what it is and how to get it refunded...
  4. I did not authorize my Credit Card to be charged for microsoft yearly plan

I did not authorize my Credit Card to be charged for microsoft yearly plan: I recieved a charge on my credit card for microsoft yearly plan. I did not authorize this and wanted to see what it is and how to get it refunded...
  5. I did not authorize my Credit Card to be charged for microsoft yearly plan

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  6. charges on my credit card I did not authorize

in Windows 10 Gaming
    charges on my credit card I did not authorize: I am being billed 1580.63 each month on my credit card. When you go to my account it shows I have not purchased anything since 2016. What are these charges. I cannot seem to speak to anyone all I get is a phone number that loops me around with no answers....
  7. charges on my credit card I did not authorize

charges on my credit card I did not authorize: I am being billed 1580.63 each month on my credit card. When you go to my account it shows I have not purchased anything since 2016. What are these charges. I cannot seem to speak to anyone all I get is a phone number that loops me around with no answers....
  8. Do I pay for the use of skype? What are credits?

Do I pay for the use of skype? What are credits?: Do I pay for the use of skype? I am new to skype. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/do-i-pay-for-the-use-of-skype-what-are-credits/6014aa3a-b8b9-4b8a-8ad7-26fc8c99f258
  9. There's a "problem paying" with my Credit Card. What is the Problem?

There's a "problem paying" with my Credit Card. What is the Problem?: I've just brought a new card, which is more enough to pay for my past due subscription, but it won't process my payment. What is the problem? I need an answer before the day ends, or else I'll miss out on a great deal....
  10. Cannot use Microsoft account credit to pay for anything! Why?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot use Microsoft account credit to pay for anything! Why?: I followed the instructions here to give my child some money (10 Euros) so that "they can buy what they want, without spending too much" as your help page states: https://support.microsoft.com/en-my/help/4027024/microsoft-account-add-money-to-your-childs-account Yet when he...