Windows 10: I deleted windows 11 and I want it back

Discus and support I deleted windows 11 and I want it back in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When u got my first bsod I deleted windows 11 that came with my laptop, which is Huawei Matebook 13 2021. I installed Linux Ubuntu instead which is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Mulhim Aoshi, Mar 11, 2023.

1. I deleted windows 11 and I want it back

When u got my first bsod I deleted windows 11 that came with my laptop, which is Huawei Matebook 13 2021. I installed Linux Ubuntu instead which is well imo. But I am learning IT and discovered that things like Active Directory and stuff are only available on windows, and now I need it back. Is there is any possible way for me to get windows 11 back for free?

:)

Mulhim Aoshi, Mar 11, 2023
  2. bestellen Win User

Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Mar 11, 2023
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 11, 2023
  4. topgundcp Win User

I deleted windows 11 and I want it back

Unable to delete a folder - Invalid folder name

Suggestion:
    1. Run chkdsk x: /r to make sure that there's no HD corruption.
      x: is the drive containing the folder you want to delete.
    2. Try to delete the folder again. If still does not work, go to step 3.
    3. Download: Download - Linux Mint and create a bootable USB using: Rufus - Create bootable USB
    4. Boot up with Linux Mint and try to delete the folder again.
      NOTE: Unlike WinPE. Linux does not have any Windows permission imposed to it so it is easier to delete.

topgundcp, Mar 11, 2023
Thema:

I deleted windows 11 and I want it back

1. I deleted windows 11 and I want it back - Similar Threads - deleted

2. little brother used my pc and used IObit unlockers "Unlock and delete" function to delete...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    little brother used my pc and used IObit unlockers "Unlock and delete" function to delete...: My little brother was using my computer to play games like normal, but then he tried downloading a game that my drive didn't have enough space for, he decided that the most logical option would be to DELETE SYSTEM32, as i said in the title he used a software to allow the...
  3. little brother used my pc and used IObit unlockers "Unlock and delete" function to delete...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    little brother used my pc and used IObit unlockers "Unlock and delete" function to delete...: My little brother was using my computer to play games like normal, but then he tried downloading a game that my drive didn't have enough space for, he decided that the most logical option would be to DELETE SYSTEM32, as i said in the title he used a software to allow the...
  4. my windows 7 ultimate hp always delete my files after every reeboot and starts from scratch...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my windows 7 ultimate hp always delete my files after every reeboot and starts from scratch...: my windows 7 ultimate hp always delete my files after every reboot and starts from scratch why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-7-ultimate-hp-always-delete-my-files/3e7dd3ea-d371-4230-afbf-9ca56fe8f9d7
  5. my windows 7 ultimate hp always delete my files after every reeboot and starts from scratch...

my windows 7 ultimate hp always delete my files after every reeboot and starts from scratch...: my windows 7 ultimate hp always delete my files after every reboot and starts from scratch why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-7-ultimate-hp-always-delete-my-files/3e7dd3ea-d371-4230-afbf-9ca56fe8f9d7
  6. I wanna know that if I delete my microsoft database will let me no longer using windows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I wanna know that if I delete my microsoft database will let me no longer using windows...: Recently I wanted to restart my windows system due to the 'unmountable boot volume',but I find out that none of these instructions useful to solve my problem on PCI might have not comprehend those instructions.So I tried to delete the'Microsoft Windows Production PCA...
  7. I wanna know that if I delete my microsoft database will let me no longer using windows...

I wanna know that if I delete my microsoft database will let me no longer using windows...: Recently I wanted to restart my windows system due to the 'unmountable boot volume',but I find out that none of these instructions useful to solve my problem on PCI might have not comprehend those instructions.So I tried to delete the'Microsoft Windows Production PCA...
  8. Delete Administrator Local account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Delete Administrator Local account: I've seen similar topics but not one that addresses my exact issue.Under Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\User Accounts\Manage Accounts there is my account as admin & password protected.There's also Administrator, Local Account.If I click on my account there are 3...
  9. Delete Administrator Local account

Delete Administrator Local account: I've seen similar topics but not one that addresses my exact issue.Under Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\User Accounts\Manage Accounts there is my account as admin & password protected.There's also Administrator, Local Account.If I click on my account there are 3...
  10. why my windows 11 right click menu and file explorer looks like windows 10 after delete...

why my windows 11 right click menu and file explorer looks like windows 10 after delete...: help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-my-windows-11-right-click-menu-and-file/063a96fa-ec9b-4e08-8e8f-6f38ad406218