Windows 10: I deleted the Microsoft store in my windows 11, How could i reinstall it?

Discus and support I deleted the Microsoft store in my windows 11, How could i reinstall it? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; so, I deleted the Microsoft store in my windows 11 because it was updating, I waited soo long and it didn't update and couldn't open it so I deleted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by 3boodyy, Sep 28, 2024 at 9:17 AM.

1. 3boodyy Win User

I deleted the Microsoft store in my windows 11, How could i reinstall it?

so, I deleted the Microsoft store in my windows 11 because it was updating, I waited soo long and it didn't update and couldn't open it so I deleted it, then I tried to download it again, but I couldn't download it again so how could I download it again?} I am in Windows 11

:)

2. How to reinstall Microsoft Store after being uninstalled on Windows 11?

Please use one of these methods to reinstall Store:

Option 1

Please try "Method 2" (downloading the Store Appx offline installer) in the following article:

After downloading the Msixbundle and Appx packages, you can double-click to install them. Install the Appx (dependency packages) first, then run the Msixbundle file. If you can't install the packages interactively, you can install them using the Add-AppxPackage PowerShell command.

Option 2

Open an Admin Command Prompt and type:

• winget install 9WZDNCRFJBMP
    (9WZDNCRFJBMP is the SKU ID for the Microsoft Store app.)

Option 3

• Install the Xbox app by downloading the .msi from Xbox App for Windows PC.
    • Open the Xbox App.
    • Open Settings.
    • Click on the General settings tab (left second tab on the list)
    • In the upper right of the screen, there will be a list of system bundles that are missing. Click install on all of them.
    • After installing the bundles, close the Xbox app.

(Credits to dre76fixitproper for this method.)

Can't reinstall Microsoft Store - Microsoft Community:

Redirecting

Ramesh Srinivasan, Sep 28, 2024 at 9:20 AM
  3. neilpzz Win User
  4. Tenforo Active Member

Building a new, open Microsoft Store on Windows 11

Source: Building a new, open Microsoft Store on Windows 11 | Windows Experience Blog

Why not check out our new Windows 11 Forum? - www.elevenforum.com

Thema:

1. I deleted the Microsoft store in my windows 11, How could i reinstall it? - Similar Threads - deleted Microsoft store

2. I deleted the Microsoft store in my windows 11, How could i reinstall it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I deleted the Microsoft store in my windows 11, How could i reinstall it?: so, I deleted the Microsoft store in my windows 11 because it was updating, I waited soo long and it didn't update and couldn't open it so I deleted it, then I tried to download it again, but I couldn't download it again so how could I download it again?} I am in Windows 11...
  3. How do I reinstall Microsoft Store for Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I reinstall Microsoft Store for Windows 11?: I just bought a new MSI computer about a month ago. Recently, I went to redownload Minecraft Bedrock edition, so I can play it with my fiancé. Well, in order to download the game, I need the Microsoft Store. When I went through the computer apps, Microsoft store was not...
  4. How do I reinstall Microsoft Store for Windows 11?

How do I reinstall Microsoft Store for Windows 11?: I just bought a new MSI computer about a month ago. Recently, I went to redownload Minecraft Bedrock edition, so I can play it with my fiancé. Well, in order to download the game, I need the Microsoft Store. When I went through the computer apps, Microsoft store was not...
  5. How do I reinstall the Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I reinstall the Microsoft Store?: Hello there,I've ben having problems with my Microsoft Store recently. A couple days ago, when I tried to install an app from there, it would be on the pending part infinitely. I think I might of accidentally deleted a related file in the System32 folder.I've tried doing the...
  6. How do I reinstall the microsoft store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I reinstall the microsoft store?: I just factory reset my pc a few days ago and noticed that apps weren't downloading off the the microsoft store. I repaired and reset the app and then out of no where the app disappeared. I've tried reinstalling it multiple times and it says there is a higher version...
  7. How do I reinstall Microsoft Store?

How do I reinstall Microsoft Store?: Hi, my son had a new gaming pc for Christmas but were couldn't open Microsoft Store. I tried some trouble shooting but managed to delete the app. How can I reinstall Microsoft store?I have tried the using Windows Powershell admin but the window won't open for me to type in...
  8. My Microsoft store is deleted, so how do I reinstall it?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My Microsoft store is deleted, so how do I reinstall it?: Recently I had help with installing a game from the Microsoft store and the personnel helping me either deleted or did something and now I cannot open the store....
  9. My Microsoft store is deleted, so how do I reinstall it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft store is deleted, so how do I reinstall it?: Recently I had help with installing a game from the Microsoft store and the personnel helping me either deleted or did something and now I cannot open the store....
  10. My Microsoft store is deleted, so how do I reinstall it?