Windows 10: I deleted my outlook account but my Windows 11 profile is linked to that outlook account....

Discus and support I deleted my outlook account but my Windows 11 profile is linked to that outlook account.... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I deleted my outlook account but my Windows 11 profile is linked to that outlook account. The deletion of the email was done 2 months ago. How can I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Θεόφιλος Καριπίδης, Sep 6, 2024.

1. I deleted my outlook account but my Windows 11 profile is linked to that outlook account....

I deleted my outlook account but my Windows 11 profile is linked to that outlook account. The deletion of the email was done 2 months ago. How can I change email in my Profile to my new outlook email?

:)

Θεόφιλος Καριπίδης, Sep 6, 2024
  2. alvez Win User

outlook account config

SO today my friend asked me if i could post this question on the forum:

He wants to configure a outlook account with 1 email, with that outlook account he wants to run the same account in 2 diferent computers he wants the both computer to be connected in network, for example:

• he receives a email and that email is sent to each computer;
    • he deletes a email from one computer and it also deletes on the other;
    • he moves a email to a folder it also moves on the other computer;
    If you guys can help me would be nice!
    I deleted my outlook account but my Windows 11 profile is linked to that outlook account.... [​IMG]
    thanks!

alvez, Sep 6, 2024
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    outlook account config

His email provider should have the instructions for setting up outlook with an IMAP account.

newtekie1, Sep 6, 2024
  4. Jayzilla Win User

I deleted my outlook account but my Windows 11 profile is linked to that outlook account....

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Sep 6, 2024
Thema:

I deleted my outlook account but my Windows 11 profile is linked to that outlook account....

1. I deleted my outlook account but my Windows 11 profile is linked to that outlook account.... - Similar Threads - deleted outlook account

2. I deleted my outlook account but my Windows 11 profile is linked to that outlook account....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I deleted my outlook account but my Windows 11 profile is linked to that outlook account....: I deleted my outlook account but my Windows 11 profile is linked to that outlook account. The deletion of the email was done 2 months ago. How can I change email in my Profile to my new outlook email?...
  3. How to link Microsoft account to my Outlook Email?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to link Microsoft account to my Outlook Email?: Our company recently purchased a Dell Vostro 5620 for a new employee at my job. I began to set up the computer, logged into outlook, but did not create a password for the computer. When I got to work the next day, the computer requested a password that I did not create. It...
  4. How to link Microsoft account to my Outlook Email?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to link Microsoft account to my Outlook Email?: Our company recently purchased a Dell Vostro 5620 for a new employee at my job. I began to set up the computer, logged into outlook, but did not create a password for the computer. When I got to work the next day, the computer requested a password that I did not create. It...
  5. Windows 10 license linked to an outlook account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 license linked to an outlook account: How do I find out what outlook account is linked to my windows 10 license? Activation in system settings only tells me its a virtual license linked to an account - it doesn't tell me which account.I need to do a fresh install from USB offline as my laptop was hacked and have...
  6. Outlook account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outlook account: Someone has opened/created an outlook account in my name. I cannot locate a phone number to report this in the microsoft support center. Can anyone provide a number please where I can speak with a real person? Thank you for your consideration....
  7. Delete my Outlook account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Delete my Outlook account?: I put my pin in to stop my account from being out of date. Should I just delete my Outlook? I use a different type of mail. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-my-outlook-account/9a0971c4-f8ed-4efc-a988-43e37b13303c
  8. My Outlook Account

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My Outlook Account: My server acount for Outlooks SMTP is comcast.net, My user name is *** Email address is removed for privacy ***, My password is no longer Identified! can you assist me in re-estblishing a password for the outlook account?...
  9. deleting outlook mail account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    deleting outlook mail account: how do I permanently delete my outlook mail account using windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleting-outlook-mail-account/06bcc1ab-a169-45db-a243-e582485f25ea
  10. delete outlook account

in Windows 10 Customization
    delete outlook account: Hello on 03/31/19 I tried permanently deleteing my email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** however I received calls from friends that said the email is still active . I tried logging in to retry the account delete however it was giving me password issues. this...