Windows 10: I deleted my Files for Minecraft I think and some of my Roblox in Temp files bc both games...

Discus and support I deleted my Files for Minecraft I think and some of my Roblox in Temp files bc both games... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I was trying to Minecraft shaders but then started downloading random things one of those things being opera. I got very frustrated because I didn’t... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by bella pullen, Jul 25, 2024.

1. I deleted my Files for Minecraft I think and some of my Roblox in Temp files bc both games...

I was trying to Minecraft shaders but then started downloading random things one of those things being opera. I got very frustrated because I didn’t know what I was doing so I left it for over a week because I was very busy going to vacation. back and I was able to delete opera, but it was still laggy afterwards so I decided to look on TikTok and online on how to fix it. I tried resetting it. I deleted stuff in temp and I think me doing that cause me to delete random files which one of them is Roblox in Minecraft, which is what I do on my laptop. I’ve been very upset and frustrated and I don’t

:)

bella pullen, Jul 25, 2024
  2. macbeth Win User

Cannot delete files in Temp

There are a few files that i cant delete in
    C:\Documents and Settings\1st User\Local Settings\Temp
    which are ~DF567B.tmp, ~DFB71E.tmp, ~ROMFN_000007A8 and Perflib_Perfdata_7a8.dat. And some times there are a few more.
    What are these files and why cant they be deleted?

macbeth, Jul 25, 2024
  3. These temp files will not delete

Hi Jeffrey,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

We understand that, you are unable to delete temp files on Windows 10 and I'd be certainly help you.

For a better understanding of your issue, answer the query below:

• Do you receive any prompt or error code?
    • What happens, when you try to delete temp files?
    I suggest you to follow these methods below and check, if it works:

Method 1:

• Press Windows key + R key together, to open RUN command Window.
    • Type "temp" in the RUN Command Window, to open temp folder and then delete the files and folders inside the temp folder.
    If the issue persists, follow method 2.

Method 2:

• Press Windows key + R key together, to open RUN command Window.
    • Type "%temp%" in the RUN Command Window, to open temp folder and then delete the files and folders inside the temp folder.
    If the issue persists, follow method 3.

Method 3:

I suggest you to boot the computer to Safe Mode, then perform disk cleanup on Windows 10 and check, if it works.

I suggest you to refer the article and check, if it helps.

Windows Startup Settings (including safe mode):

Windows help and learning

Let's try to perform disk cleanup on Windows 10 and check, if it works.

Disk cleanup in Windows 10:

Disk cleanup in Windows - Microsoft Support

Please feel free to contact us, if you face any issues with Windows.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Jul 25, 2024
  4. xman2007 Win User

I deleted my Files for Minecraft I think and some of my Roblox in Temp files bc both games...

Cannot delete files in Temp

im quite sure none of them are spyware perflib perfdata is just a temp file created by windows (or maybe a program you have installed) ive had the same thing and after a while of googling found them to be harmless i think they will dissapear on there own or you can delete them when there no longer needed by the system, try a washer program and see if that gets rid of them, i used to use a trial version of window washer but havent used this in a while so dont know weather they still do a trial or wether it comes with any kind of spyware as its a trial. but a washing program usually cleans everything if its a good one.

also try booting into safemode as administrator and deleting the files.

xman2007, Jul 25, 2024
Thema:

I deleted my Files for Minecraft I think and some of my Roblox in Temp files bc both games...

1. I deleted my Files for Minecraft I think and some of my Roblox in Temp files bc both games... - Similar Threads - deleted Files Minecraft

2. I deleted my Files for Minecraft I think and some of my Roblox in Temp files bc both games...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I deleted my Files for Minecraft I think and some of my Roblox in Temp files bc both games...: I was trying to Minecraft shaders but then started downloading random things one of those things being opera. I got very frustrated because I didn’t know what I was doing so I left it for over a week because I was very busy going to vacation. back and I was able to delete...
  3. I deleted my Files for Minecraft I think and some of my Roblox in Temp files bc both games...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I deleted my Files for Minecraft I think and some of my Roblox in Temp files bc both games...: I was trying to Minecraft shaders but then started downloading random things one of those things being opera. I got very frustrated because I didn’t know what I was doing so I left it for over a week because I was very busy going to vacation. back and I was able to delete...
  4. I think I deleted some important files and broke my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I think I deleted some important files and broke my computer: I have a windows 11 Acer aspire 5 that I bought maybe a month ago, anyways, I went to download a somewhat large file and noticed I didn't have enough space, I was quite confused so I did some research, and downloaded a 3rd party program that scanned for large files, I noticed...
  5. I think I deleted some important files and broke my computer

I think I deleted some important files and broke my computer: I have a windows 11 Acer aspire 5 that I bought maybe a month ago, anyways, I went to download a somewhat large file and noticed I didn't have enough space, I was quite confused so I did some research, and downloaded a 3rd party program that scanned for large files, I noticed...
  6. I ACCIDENTALLY DELETED MY REMPL FILE THINKING IT WAS A GAME FILE

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I ACCIDENTALLY DELETED MY REMPL FILE THINKING IT WAS A GAME FILE: I am worried if the REMPL file is necessary for windows 10 to operate to its fullest capability, or will it affect my future updates. If so, where can I redownload it or will an update fix it and reapply the file itself?...
  7. I ACCIDENTALLY DELETED MY REMPL FILE THINKING IT WAS A GAME FILE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I ACCIDENTALLY DELETED MY REMPL FILE THINKING IT WAS A GAME FILE: I am worried if the REMPL file is necessary for windows 10 to operate to its fullest capability, or will it affect my future updates. If so, where can I redownload it or will an update fix it and reapply the file itself?...
  8. I ACCIDENTALLY DELETED MY REMPL FILE THINKING IT WAS A GAME FILE

9. I think i deleted some files of sys32

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I think i deleted some files of sys32: After i run a script in cmd of resetting registery but it ended up deleting some files But when restarted i was unable to use startmenu, Cortana,serach bar and notifications tab. Can someone help ? Do i need to reinstall windows? Is there any solution without losing my data...
  10. when i delete my temp files . .

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    when i delete my temp files . .: i want more fps in minecraft. so i watched a guy and he said to hit window + r type %temp% and delete them. i gave my pc admin access to do it. and then when i hit delete my pc said Locking. it never has before!...