Windows 10: I deleted my account by mistake. How to recover?

Discus and support I deleted my account by mistake. How to recover? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I don’t see a form for writing a support request on this issue on Microsoft’s websites.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by user.ms2310, Oct 27, 2023.

1. I deleted my account by mistake. How to recover?

I don’t see a form for writing a support request on this issue on Microsoft’s websites.

:)

user.ms2310, Oct 27, 2023
Thema:

I deleted my account by mistake. How to recover?

1. I deleted my account by mistake. How to recover? - Similar Threads - deleted account mistake

2. I deleted my account by mistake. How to recover?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I deleted my account by mistake. How to recover?: I don’t see a form for writing a support request on this issue on Microsoft’s websites. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-deleted-my-account-by-mistake-how-to-recover/7cf836ac-7adf-495a-9fc2-a6725b7a770d
  3. I deleted my account by mistake. How to recover?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I deleted my account by mistake. How to recover?: I don’t see a form for writing a support request on this issue on Microsoft’s websites. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-deleted-my-account-by-mistake-how-to-recover/7cf836ac-7adf-495a-9fc2-a6725b7a770d
  4. I deleted my emails by mistake. How to recover and arrange datewise since start

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I deleted my emails by mistake. How to recover and arrange datewise since start: It was just by chance while resetting windows 10 that all folders in my My Documents shifted to a folder called, where are my files located?There was a message that my One Drive is full. So I deleted all my folders.Now there was no file in One Drive.How can I recover my files...
  5. I deleted my emails by mistake. How to recover and arrange datewise since start

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I deleted my emails by mistake. How to recover and arrange datewise since start: It was just by chance while resetting windows 10 that all folders in my My Documents shifted to a folder called, where are my files located?There was a message that my One Drive is full. So I deleted all my folders.Now there was no file in One Drive.How can I recover my files...
  6. I deleted my emails by mistake. How to recover and arrange datewise since start

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. I deleted my post by mistake

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I deleted my post by mistake: I deleted my post without thinking and now I will never be able to get the help I need. Is it possible to restore it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-deleted-my-post-by-mistake/4fae3032-6a9a-45b5-b85c-af382f19df98
  8. I want to recover my user account which was deleted by me by mistake

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I want to recover my user account which was deleted by me by mistake: I have deleted one of the two user accounts by mistake. All the files connected with the account was also deleted. I want to recover the data files and photos and documents about 8-9 GB. Since I have deleted the user account, I can't access onedrive also to access my files....
  9. how to my deleted files by mistake

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to my deleted files by mistake: i hope i can find a way to recover my deleted files thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-my-deleted-files-by-mistake/9b3d0540-7721-4399-b42d-d5151d0e36cc
  10. deleted adminitration account by mistake

in Windows 10 Customization
    deleted adminitration account by mistake: By mistake, while changing the administrative rights by using "netplwiz" I replaced administrator with user. Now neither I am able to install/uninstall any software as UAC does not show "yes" button any more. I tried to fix the administrative rights by going through...