Windows 10: I created a playlist on Windows 10, but some of my songs are not listed on it. The folder I...

Discus and support I created a playlist on Windows 10, but some of my songs are not listed on it. The folder I... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I created a playlist on Windows 10, but some songs are not listed. The folder I used to make the playlist has all the songs, but the playlist excluded... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Brysen Kon, Jun 1, 2024.

1. I created a playlist on Windows 10, but some of my songs are not listed on it. The folder I...

I created a playlist on Windows 10, but some songs are not listed. The folder I used to make the playlist has all the songs, but the playlist excluded 2. Can anybody help?

:)

Brysen Kon, Jun 1, 2024

2. Song Titles, Artist, Album names in burned Playlist

I have an extensive music collection, but most listening is to playlists. I have tried to follow all hints, suggestions, and directions found (even purchased Uniconverter). Unfortunately, I have never been able to produce a Cd which will play on a car audio system and display song names, artist, etc. on the player screen. Can someone please outline a step by step procedure for either beginning with an existing playlist, or creating one, then continuing through all of the steps necessary to produce a playable Cd with track and artist info displayed.

Win version 10 (10240)

larryinmissouri, Jun 1, 2024
  3. How to get songs created in a playlist to play in the order listed using Windows Media Player

How to get songs created in a playlist to play in the order listed using Windows Media

The songs included in the playlist are taken from different albums, selected from my hard drive in the order that I wanted to play. The track number listed out of order and the songs play in a different order from the order
    listed in the Playlist. The end goal is to burn a CD from the playlist in the desired order.

I hope that someone can help me. I need a disk to use in a zumba class by saturday 8-20-16

Did not have a category for windows media player

BLove

Beata Lovelace, Jun 1, 2024
  4. I created a playlist on Windows 10, but some of my songs are not listed on it. The folder I...

Adding songs to playlist

On 12/18/13, Xbox released the
    Xbox Music app
    , which lets Xbox Music Pass subscribers stream millions of songs and download favorites for offline listening. The app can also manage and play songs from your personal music library.

Other highlights:

• Create and manage playlists that automatically sync across PC, tablet, Xbox, and the web
    • See artist details with pictures, bios, album lists, and related artists
    • Explore top songs, featured artists, and recommended albums to easily discover new music
    • Use the radio feature to instantly creates playlists based on your favorite artists
    More app release details and be viewed at
    Xbox on Windows Phone 8.1 release details

Please use the
    Xbox Music suggestion box
    to vote on or suggest what new features and changes you would like to see.

Enjoying the music,

Greg

Greg [MSFT], Jun 1, 2024
Thema:

I created a playlist on Windows 10, but some of my songs are not listed on it. The folder I...

1. I created a playlist on Windows 10, but some of my songs are not listed on it. The folder I... - Similar Threads - created playlist songs

2. I created a playlist on Windows 10, but some of my songs are not listed on it. The folder I...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I created a playlist on Windows 10, but some of my songs are not listed on it. The folder I...: I created a playlist on Windows 10, but some songs are not listed. The folder I used to make the playlist has all the songs, but the playlist excluded 2. Can anybody help?...
  3. I created a playlist on Windows 10, but some of my songs are not listed on it. The folder I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I created a playlist on Windows 10, but some of my songs are not listed on it. The folder I...: I created a playlist on Windows 10, but some songs are not listed. The folder I used to make the playlist has all the songs, but the playlist excluded 2. Can anybody help?...
  4. I can not create playlists in the Windows 10 Media Player app.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can not create playlists in the Windows 10 Media Player app.: I cannot create playlists in the Media Player app anymore. No matter how hard I try or how long I 'wait'. Please help..! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-not-create-playlists-in-the-windows-10-media/1c865272-220b-4d70-a26d-13dd4bc7a724
  5. Windows Media Player songs and playlists gone?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Media Player songs and playlists gone?: I added songs from my music folder onto the New Media Player. It worked and I even made playlists. After I was done listening to it I shut it down and left. The next day I open Media Player and everything is gone. There’s nothing in the Music library, my playlists are wiped....
  6. Windows Media Player songs and playlists gone?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Media Player songs and playlists gone?: I added songs from my music folder onto the New Media Player. It worked and I even made playlists. After I was done listening to it I shut it down and left. The next day I open Media Player and everything is gone. There’s nothing in the Music library, my playlists are wiped....
  7. Windows Media Player songs and playlists gone?

8. I am trying to create a playlist

I am trying to create a playlist: Whenever I click on a song to drag, I get a red circle with a line through it, I don't know what to do to establish my playlist. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-trying-to-create-a-playlist/a2d1a039-e4bb-446f-ac76-7056b3a22b50"
  9. How do I alphabetize the songs in my playlist in Groove Music player?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I alphabetize the songs in my playlist in Groove Music player?: I have created a playlist called Favorites but every time I add a new group of songs they show up at the end. I would like them in alphabetical order. Is there any way to do this easily?...
  10. Creating playlist files that contain the songs?

in Windows 10 Support
    Creating playlist files that contain the songs?: Hi! I've recently discovered a new artist and I want to make a "Best Of" sorta thing. I have all of the songs and I made an .m3u file that points to the songs location on my computer. However I was wondering if there's a file format / some way for a playlist so that I only...