Windows 10: I couldn't open some windows, I reset the system to its factory settings now it won't open...

Discus and support I couldn't open some windows, I reset the system to its factory settings now it won't open... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Just like in the title. I reset windows 10 to factory settings and it decided that there is no way I will: access bios, access the restart menu which... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Wiktor Knap 274763, Oct 27, 2024 at 6:57 PM.

1. I couldn't open some windows, I reset the system to its factory settings now it won't open...

Just like in the title. I reset windows 10 to factory settings and it decided that there is no way I will: access bios, access the restart menu which you would normally use to reboot the system or any window including settings for that matter. What the hell am I supposed to do?

:)

Wiktor Knap 274763, Oct 27, 2024 at 6:57 PM

2. Windows won`t open an program when using Microsoft user

Windows won`t open an program when I try to open it with Microsoft account user, but when I login with local account, that program opens. I have tried with 2 Microsoft accounts, 1 admin and 1 normal user, and it won`t open in either one of them. What can cause this?

***Moved from Windows / Windows 11 / Tilit, profiilit ja kirjautuminen***

Juho Vainikka, Oct 27, 2024 at 6:59 PM
  3. stefanlee Win User
    5800 Xpress, podcasting won´t open! Aaargh

So it has happened twice, that the podcasting feature simply won´t open. No probs with radio or music player, but the podcaster just blinks and nothing more. I´ve done two hard resets (wich worked) but I don´t like to have to redo EVERYTHING when it happens.

Why does my phone act this way?

/Stefan

4. I couldn't open some windows, I reset the system to its factory settings now it won't open...

Windows 10 Store won-t open

Hi Mateo,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to reset Windows Store Cache and check if it helps.

• Press Windows Key + R key to open run box.

• Type WSReset.exe and hit Enter.

SujataMoktan, Oct 27, 2024 at 6:59 PM
Thema:

I couldn't open some windows, I reset the system to its factory settings now it won't open...

1. I couldn't open some windows, I reset the system to its factory settings now it won't open... - Similar Threads - couldn't open reset

2. I couldn't open some windows, I reset the system to its factory settings now it won't open...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I couldn't open some windows, I reset the system to its factory settings now it won't open...: Just like in the title. I reset windows 10 to factory settings and it decided that there is no way I will: access bios, access the restart menu which you would normally use to reboot the system or any window including settings for that matter. What the hell am I supposed to...
  3. I couldn't open some windows, I reset the system to its factory settings now it won't open...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I couldn't open some windows, I reset the system to its factory settings now it won't open...: Just like in the title. I reset windows 10 to factory settings and it decided that there is no way I will: access bios, access the restart menu which you would normally use to reboot the system or any window including settings for that matter. What the hell am I supposed to...
  4. My pc couldn't do a factory reset and is now stuck in the repair tool and I can't even open...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My pc couldn't do a factory reset and is now stuck in the repair tool and I can't even open...: I have an old computer, with the parts intact that was working before trying to do the factory reset, but now I can't even open windows and I am stuck in the built in repair tool I think that's what it is called, it's where the screen is all blue and has white text with the...
  5. My pc couldn't do a factory reset and is now stuck in the repair tool and I can't even open...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc couldn't do a factory reset and is now stuck in the repair tool and I can't even open...: I have an old computer, with the parts intact that was working before trying to do the factory reset, but now I can't even open windows and I am stuck in the built in repair tool I think that's what it is called, it's where the screen is all blue and has white text with the...
  6. My pc couldn't do a factory reset and is now stuck in the repair tool and I can't even open...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Windows 10 System Settings won't open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 System Settings won't open: I have tried using the Windows logo key +I, I tried the Settings icon on the Start Menu, the Display Settings from the Desktop right-click menu; the Task Bar Settings right-click menu, and every time, the Settings window appears for 1-2 seconds and closes. Restarting the PC...
  8. System settings won't open

in Windows 10 Customization
    System settings won't open: All of the other setting tabs work perfectly fine, but when I click on System, settings app just crashes. I have ran SFC and DISM and they haven't fixed my problem. Any help would be appreciated....
  9. games not opening ,if i reset my laptop to factory settings will that help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    games not opening ,if i reset my laptop to factory settings will that help: have several gam down loads that have stopped opening.have tried all the self help options,refreshed windows 10,tried to set run in compatibilty .still games wont open....
  10. I just factory reset my cambio pc and the settings won't open help

in Windows 10 Customization
    I just factory reset my cambio pc and the settings won't open help: I have tried to open my settings with run and it says it does not exist same with Cortana please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/i-just-factory-reset-my-cambio-pc-and-the-settings/df485dfc-dbf3-4e5a-be69-3d5b224fca97