Windows 10: I can't use my Microsoft services

Discus and support I can't use my Microsoft services in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello I have a windows PC and I can't use my Microsoft services including Xbox game pass. It turns off the internet itself if use it. I am connected in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jacksmithhhs, Jul 1, 2022.

1. I can't use my Microsoft services

Hello I have a windows PC and I can't use my Microsoft services including Xbox game pass. It turns off the internet itself if use it. I am connected in wired connection. What to do?

:)

Jacksmithhhs, Jul 1, 2022

2. Services Problem

For future reference , blackviper also contains a list of default settings in case you can`t remember changing a service. There are TONS of guides and references like this on the web if you don`t like blackviper.

francis511, Jul 1, 2022
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jul 1, 2022
  4. jmcslob Win User

I can't use my Microsoft services

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool I can't use my Microsoft services :cool:

jmcslob, Jul 1, 2022
Thema:

I can't use my Microsoft services

1. I can't use my Microsoft services - Similar Threads - can't Microsoft services

2. Can't use wifi services

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't use wifi services: I had this problem recently and tried to fix it in multiple ways, but failed. This problem prevents me from using the wifi services and not showing the wifi icon in the down right corner where it supposed to be. It also prevents me from opening Network&Internet option from...
  3. I can't use microsoft services using my home wifi but everything works fine when I use...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't use microsoft services using my home wifi but everything works fine when I use...: Looks like my wifi can't use any microsoft services even though I'm connected to the wifi and I can browse through chrome, open discord, use spotify, etc. but when I went and opened teams, it says I ran into a connection problem. So I tried to restart my laptop and opened...
  4. I can't use microsoft services using my home wifi but everything works fine when I use...

I can't use microsoft services using my home wifi but everything works fine when I use...: Looks like my wifi can't use any microsoft services even though I'm connected to the wifi and I can browse through chrome, open discord, use spotify, etc. but when I went and opened teams, it says I ran into a connection problem. So I tried to restart my laptop and opened...
  5. I can't use microsoft services using my home wifi but everything works fine when I use...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. I can't use my Microsoft services

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't use my Microsoft services: Hello I have a windows PC and I can't use my Microsoft services including Xbox game pass. It turns off the internet itself if use it. I am connected in wired connection. What to do?...
  7. I can't use my Microsoft services

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't use my Microsoft services: Hello I have a windows PC and I can't use my Microsoft services including Xbox game pass. It turns off the internet itself if use it. I am connected in wired connection. What to do?...
  8. Can't contact Microsoft or access Microsoft services / login using Microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't contact Microsoft or access Microsoft services / login using Microsoft: Hi, I am having an extremely weird experience with Microsoft. I keep having trouble signing in with a Microsoft account on the PC I just reset windows on windows 10. I was having problems before and I took the opportunity to restore the pc to its original state as to clear...
  9. Can't contact Microsoft or access Microsoft services / login using Microsoft

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't contact Microsoft or access Microsoft services / login using Microsoft: Hi, I am having an extremely weird experience with Microsoft. I keep having trouble signing in with a Microsoft account on the PC I just reset windows on windows 10. I was having problems before and I took the opportunity to restore the pc to its original state as to clear...
  10. Can't contact Microsoft or access Microsoft services / login using Microsoft