Windows 10: I cant use my home wifi

Discus and support I cant use my home wifi in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I cant use the Wireless Internet at home on my private network but Ethernet works just fine. It connects to the WiFi and everything looks fine but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by franz wieler, Aug 27, 2023.

1. I cant use my home wifi

I cant use the Wireless Internet at home on my private network but Ethernet works just fine. It connects to the WiFi and everything looks fine but whenever I use a browser or anything that uses network connection. I can load search engine results Page But i cant Open Any of the webpages shown. I cant even use Speed Test. I know that’s the problem has something to do with my pc because it works fine for my brother. I tried it on someone Elses Network and it worked fine.

:)

franz wieler, Aug 27, 2023
Thema:

I cant use my home wifi

1. I cant use my home wifi - Similar Threads - cant home wifi

2. I cant connect my laptop to my internet using wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant connect my laptop to my internet using wifi: I cant connect my laptop to my internet using wifi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-connect-my-laptop-to-my-internet-using-wifi/432c9983-2ed0-4cd2-818e-5705e07d7b28
  3. I cant connect my laptop to my internet using wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant connect my laptop to my internet using wifi: HELP needed urgwntly. I am a dinosaur but cant work out why i. Ant connect to the internet using windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-connect-my-laptop-to-my-internet-using-wifi/e0d48d63-668b-4147-90e9-e475b7b8bdf2
  4. I cant connect my laptop to my internet using wifi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant connect my laptop to my internet using wifi: I cant connect my laptop to my internet using wifi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-connect-my-laptop-to-my-internet-using-wifi/432c9983-2ed0-4cd2-818e-5705e07d7b28
  5. I cant connect my laptop to my internet using wifi

I cant connect my laptop to my internet using wifi: HELP needed urgwntly. I am a dinosaur but cant work out why i. Ant connect to the internet using windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-connect-my-laptop-to-my-internet-using-wifi/e0d48d63-668b-4147-90e9-e475b7b8bdf2
  6. I am enable to use home wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am enable to use home wifi: My computer was working fine with internet access, while updating the network drivers I got disconnected from my home wifi but the update failed in the end. I know people talked about this and found that they had third party VPN running but I don't have any VPN running. I...
  7. I cant use my home wifi

I cant use my home wifi: I cant use the Wireless Internet at home on my private network but Ethernet works just fine. It connects to the WiFi and everything looks fine but whenever I use a browser or anything that uses network connection. I can load search engine results Page But i cant Open Any of...
  8. I cant use my home wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I cant use my home wifi: I cant use the Wireless Internet at home on my private network but Ethernet works just fine. It connects to the WiFi and everything looks fine but whenever I use a browser or anything that uses network connection. I can load search engine results Page But i cant Open Any of...
  9. I cant use wifi of my laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant use wifi of my laptop.: Hi,I have a old laptop. I do some stuff in it. So, i open it regularly. But, when i opened it today, I cant use my wifi. I cant even see the wifi option. I meed some help about it.Note: As, i have an old laptop. It doesn't have an wifi chip or card. So, i use an network...
  10. I cant use wifi of my laptop.

I cant use wifi of my laptop.: Hi,I have a old laptop. I do some stuff in it. So, i open it regularly. But, when i opened it today, I cant use my wifi. I cant even see the wifi option. I meed some help about it.Note: As, i have an old laptop. It doesn't have an wifi chip or card. So, i use an network...