Windows 10: I can't use MS Teams in Kiosk Mode using Assigned Access?

Discus and support I can't use MS Teams in Kiosk Mode using Assigned Access? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have everything set up correctly.But when I attempt to set up assigned access, MS Teams does not appear in the list of programs I can use for it.How... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Luke Craig, May 10, 2023.

1. I can't use MS Teams in Kiosk Mode using Assigned Access?

I have everything set up correctly.But when I attempt to set up assigned access, MS Teams does not appear in the list of programs I can use for it.How can I fix this?

:)

Luke Craig, May 10, 2023

2. MS Teams Application In Kiosk Mode ?

Hello Tarun Aggarwal1,

To set up a kiosk with Windows 10 and MS Teams as a kiosk application with a generic account, you can use the Assigned Access feature in Windows 10. This feature allows you to set up a single application that the user can access on the kiosk machine, and you can configure the user to be automatically signed in to MS Teams using a generic account.

To enable Assigned Access:

1. Create a new local user account on the Windows 10 machine that you want to use as the kiosk.
    2. Install MS Teams on the machine and log in to the generic account that you want to use as the kiosk account.
    3. Open the Settings app on the machine and go to Accounts > Family & other users.
    4. Click on the "Set up assigned access" button under the "Set up a kiosk" section.
    5. Select the user account you created in step 1 and then select MS Teams as the app that you want to use as the kiosk app.
    6. Click on the "Choose apps" button to select which MS Teams features you want to allow the user to access, such as chat or calling.
    7. Click on the "Set up" button to complete the assigned access setup.

After completing the assigned access setup, users will only be able to access MS Teams on the kiosk machine, and they will be automatically signed in to the generic account that you set up. Users will not be able to sign out of MS Teams or access any other applications on the machine.

Note: Assigned Access is available only on Windows 10 Pro, Enterprise, and Education editions. If you're using Windows 10 Home edition, you can still use MS Teams as a kiosk app, but you'll need to use a third-party kiosk software to restrict user access to other applications.

I hope this can help.

Regards,

Mr. Trust_A, May 10, 2023
  3. MS Teams Application In Kiosk Mode ?

I want top set up a service desk using MS Teams but in a different way , I want to setup a kiosk with Window 10 and want to use MS teams as a Kiosk application logged in with generic account so that any user can chat or call my service desk ID ( which i will create ) but question is i do not want users can access any other application apart from MS teams on my Kiosk machine also they should be not able to sign-out MS team which is logged in with generic ID on that Kiosk machine.

Does anybody have answer to my query ???

Tarun Aggarwal1, May 10, 2023
  4. I can't use MS Teams in Kiosk Mode using Assigned Access?

Shawn Brink, May 10, 2023
Thema:

I can't use MS Teams in Kiosk Mode using Assigned Access?

1. I can't use MS Teams in Kiosk Mode using Assigned Access? - Similar Threads - can't Teams Kiosk

2. Kiosk mode with MS Teams

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kiosk mode with MS Teams: I am trying to setup KIOSK mode in Win10 and i want to setup MS Teams as the Kiosk app but i am not able to see MS teams as one of the options while selecting the app for kiosk view, Please help me with the same...
  3. Kiosk mode with MS Teams

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Kiosk mode with MS Teams: I am trying to setup KIOSK mode in Win10 and i want to setup MS Teams as the Kiosk app but i am not able to see MS teams as one of the options while selecting the app for kiosk view, Please help me with the same...
  4. Kiosk mode with MS Teams

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. I can't use MS Teams in Kiosk Mode using Assigned Access?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't use MS Teams in Kiosk Mode using Assigned Access?: I have everything set up correctly.But when I attempt to set up assigned access, MS Teams does not appear in the list of programs I can use for it.How can I fix this?...
  6. I can't use MS Teams in Kiosk Mode using Assigned Access?

I can't use MS Teams in Kiosk Mode using Assigned Access?: I have everything set up correctly.But when I attempt to set up assigned access, MS Teams does not appear in the list of programs I can use for it.How can I fix this?...
  7. MS Teams application needs to be used in Kiosk Mode , is it doable?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Teams application needs to be used in Kiosk Mode , is it doable?: Requesting your confirmation “ is there a way we can run Teams Application in Kiosk Mode on Window 10 machine “ . Requirement : Customer wants user can see & access only MS Teams application on a window 10 kiosk machine also user should not be able to sign-out teams...
  8. MS Teams application needs to be used in Kiosk Mode , is it doable?

MS Teams application needs to be used in Kiosk Mode , is it doable?: Requesting your confirmation “ is there a way we can run Teams Application in Kiosk Mode on Window 10 machine “ . Requirement : Customer wants user can see & access only MS Teams application on a window 10 kiosk machine also user should not be able to sign-out teams...
  9. MS Teams application needs to be used in Kiosk Mode , is it doable?

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. using kiosk mode/Assigned Access for signage - losing wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    using kiosk mode/Assigned Access for signage - losing wifi: I'm using the "Assigned Access" or kiosk mode of Windows 10 with a Pocket PC / mini PC stick https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07QXV8T53/ attached to a TV, to display a particular web address for digital signage. Normally it works great. Problem is, if the wifi connection...