Windows 10: i cant use ms store it says microsoft store couldnt update. but i cant update it it has...

Discus and support i cant use ms store it says microsoft store couldnt update. but i cant update it it has... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i have 0 idea why this isnt working... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Derek OHagan, Jul 3, 2024 at 4:17 PM.

1. i cant use ms store it says microsoft store couldnt update. but i cant update it it has...

i have 0 idea why this isnt working

:)

Derek OHagan, Jul 3, 2024 at 4:17 PM
  2. steve108 Win User

Microsoft Store Broken

It should normally, but sometimes things get messed up, so as dalchina suggested, try a different account. I've recently experienced where a Microsoft Store app wouldn't update in one account, but updated fine in the second account - and then it showed the updated version in the first account.

3. Microsoft Store update problem

Hi John

I have done all the steps that you have suggested in your comments,and in the store my aforementioned Apps are still saying they need updating.

But now i have have the Apps Store Experience Host & Microsoft Store that are stuck at 95% installation.As ever suggestions on how to fix my problem would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Colin

Sudsy malone, Jul 3, 2024 at 4:23 PM
  4. i cant use ms store it says microsoft store couldnt update. but i cant update it it has...

Unable to update review on Microsoft store apps

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern and we appreciate the effort and time that you have taken to provide your review on store apps. However, we would suggest you to try signing out from Microsoft Store and sign in back and check if you are getting the
    Update option. If the issue still persists, please follow the steps mentioned below and check.

1. Search for wsreset.exe in search bar.
    2. Right click on the Run command and select Run as administrator.
    3. A command prompt window will open after which the Microsoft Store will open.
    4. Then try updating the review.

You can also log on to online
    Microsoft Store
    and provide your review suggestions.

Regards.

Manjunath_H, Jul 3, 2024 at 4:23 PM
Thema:

i cant use ms store it says microsoft store couldnt update. but i cant update it it has...

1. i cant use ms store it says microsoft store couldnt update. but i cant update it it has... - Similar Threads - cant store says

2. i cant use ms store it says microsoft store couldnt update. but i cant update it it has...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i cant use ms store it says microsoft store couldnt update. but i cant update it it has...: i have 0 idea why this isnt working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-use-ms-store-it-says-microsoft-store/ed91b5fe-b67e-4f4b-8514-7d1cfd0b73ca
  3. i cant use ms store it says microsoft store couldnt update. but i cant update it it has...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i cant use ms store it says microsoft store couldnt update. but i cant update it it has...: i have 0 idea why this isnt working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-use-ms-store-it-says-microsoft-store/ed91b5fe-b67e-4f4b-8514-7d1cfd0b73ca
  4. Cant update windows and use Microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cant update windows and use Microsoft store: Every time I press "check for updates" I get the message "error encountered" and when I try to download things from the Microsoft store it wont download and I get the message "something happened on our end." Not sure why this is happening but any solutions would be...
  5. Cant update windows and use Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant update windows and use Microsoft store: Every time I press "check for updates" I get the message "error encountered" and when I try to download things from the Microsoft store it wont download and I get the message "something happened on our end." Not sure why this is happening but any solutions would be...
  6. Cant update windows and use Microsoft store

7. I cant update or download anything from microsoft store, i cant even update microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant update or download anything from microsoft store, i cant even update microsoft store: Whenever i try to download or update anything, it says "Something happened on our end" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-update-or-download-anything-from-microsoft/6c01da0d-f844-42e4-8cfa-68b423f2afd3
  8. I cant update or download anything from microsoft store, i cant even update microsoft store

I cant update or download anything from microsoft store, i cant even update microsoft store: Whenever i try to download or update anything, it says "Something happened on our end" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-update-or-download-anything-from-microsoft/6c01da0d-f844-42e4-8cfa-68b423f2afd3
  9. I cant install ms store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I cant install ms store: I recently reset my computer and basically everything broke. I finally got it to making accounts and was able to make my account admin. But i cant download ms store because it says i need to connect firewall. But the microsoft defenders app also isnt installed and i cant...
  10. I cant install ms store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant install ms store: I recently reset my computer and basically everything broke. I finally got it to making accounts and was able to make my account admin. But i cant download ms store because it says i need to connect firewall. But the microsoft defenders app also isnt installed and i cant...