Windows 10: I Can't Upgrade My PC Windows 11 Even Secure Boot Enabled

Discus and support I Can't Upgrade My PC Windows 11 Even Secure Boot Enabled in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I have some problems about upgrading my pc. My computer brand and model are "MONSTER Abra A5 V15.8.4". My computer has Intel i7-10750H prossesor,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AtaolALPER, Jun 4, 2022.

1. I Can't Upgrade My PC Windows 11 Even Secure Boot Enabled

Hi, I have some problems about upgrading my pc. My computer brand and model are "MONSTER Abra A5 V15.8.4". My computer has Intel i7-10750H prossesor, Nvidia GeForce GTX1650Ti, 16 GB DDR4 RAM, 500 GB Samsung SSD. But I can't upgrade my computer to Windows 11. My BIOS version is up to date and secure boot is enabled. I installed Windows 10 with UEFI when I bought my pc a year ago. Can you help me for how to upgrade my computer to Windows 11? Thank you for helping.

:)

AtaolALPER, Jun 4, 2022

2. Windows 8 Secure Boot Feature: Not So Secure?

So Linux is switching to secure boot also? Or they have to because of UEFI?

Damn_Smooth, Jun 4, 2022
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    Windows 8 Secure Boot Feature: Not So Secure?

• Linux
    • Linux
    • Linux
    • Linux
    • Oh and OSX
    Here is a statement from a Kernal Developer at Red Hat:

I'm not sure this exploits the legacy BIOS but rather it exploits the legacy boot method on MBR drives, injecting a signed key before the OS boots, which you are correct in that it has nothing to do with Windows 8. And the simplest fix would just be to require boot drives use GPT when Secure Boot is enabled in UEFI.

newtekie1, Jun 4, 2022
  4. Bree Win User

I Can't Upgrade My PC Windows 11 Even Secure Boot Enabled

PC Cannot run Windows 11, even though TPM and secure boot are enabled

Welcome to Ten Forums.

There are some more requirements that the PC Health app checks besides secure boot and TPM 2.0. There is a list of supported processors too.

There is a sister-site to Ten Forums called Eleven Forum, a lot of us are discussing it there such as in this thread.

POLL: Does your current PC meet Windows 11 minimum requirements? | Windows 11 Forum

Bree, Jun 4, 2022
Thema:

I Can't Upgrade My PC Windows 11 Even Secure Boot Enabled

1. I Can't Upgrade My PC Windows 11 Even Secure Boot Enabled - Similar Threads - Can't Upgrade Secure

2. Can't enable secure boot for windows 11 upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't enable secure boot for windows 11 upgrade: In order to access the "secure boot " option you must first disable csm to enable secure boot in bios. When i disable csm i can never get wimdows to boot again. Always loads back to the Bios screen. I have a Gigabyte 390z designare motherboard...
  3. Can't enable secure boot for windows 11 upgrade

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't enable secure boot for windows 11 upgrade: In order to access the "secure boot " option you must first disable csm to enable secure boot in bios. When i disable csm i can never get wimdows to boot again. Always loads back to the Bios screen. I have a Gigabyte 390z designare motherboard...
  4. Can't enable secure boot for windows 11 upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I can't enable secure boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't enable secure boot: The secure boot option is disabled and I can't interact with that option. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-enable-secure-boot/e551a840-17d3-4130-becb-0e107ef9ad3e
  6. I can't enable secure boot

I can't enable secure boot: The secure boot option is disabled and I can't interact with that option. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-enable-secure-boot/e551a840-17d3-4130-becb-0e107ef9ad3e
  7. how to enable secure boot even if UEFI and secure boot control is on/enabled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to enable secure boot even if UEFI and secure boot control is on/enabled: as how the question goes, I can't find a way to manually enable secure boot itself even if secure boot control and UEFI is on and used. how do I enable it? like the secure boot in the BIOS settings of mine can't be changed but the secure boot control can be changed, I have...
  8. how to enable secure boot even if UEFI and secure boot control is on/enabled

how to enable secure boot even if UEFI and secure boot control is on/enabled: as how the question goes, I can't find a way to manually enable secure boot itself even if secure boot control and UEFI is on and used. how do I enable it? like the secure boot in the BIOS settings of mine can't be changed but the secure boot control can be changed, I have...
  9. I Can't Upgrade My PC Windows 11 Even Secure Boot Enabled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Can't Upgrade My PC Windows 11 Even Secure Boot Enabled: Hi, I have some problems about upgrading my pc. My computer brand and model are "MONSTER Abra A5 V15.8.4". My computer has Intel i7-10750H prossesor, Nvidia GeForce GTX1650Ti, 16 GB DDR4 RAM, 500 GB Samsung SSD. But I can't upgrade my computer to Windows 11. My BIOS version...
  10. Can't enable Secure Boot

Can't enable Secure Boot: Hello. I want to try Windows 11 but I am stuck at enabling Secure boot. I have Asus Prime B450m-k motherboard so I searched for how to enable Secure boot. None of the answers worked and there is no way to enable it. I have BIOS in Legacy mode, although I have changed...