Windows 10: I can't turn the virtual machine platform on.

Discus and support I can't turn the virtual machine platform on. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am trying to turn the virtual machine platform and windows subsystem for linux on from Turn Windows features on or off , it show me the its... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by FatemaElzahraa Ahmed, May 31, 2024.

1. I can't turn the virtual machine platform on.

I am trying to turn the virtual machine platform and windows subsystem for linux on from Turn Windows features on or off , it show me the its successfully updated but need to restart, so when i do the restart it shows me that windows couldn't update features and its will undo all changes. I tried to troubleshoot and DISM command but still same result every time!

:)

FatemaElzahraa Ahmed, May 31, 2024

2. can't turn on virtual platform machine after restarting it stucks black

I asked for you to clarify what you are trying to do if it's not install Windows to a Virtual Machine. Why are you installing Virtual Platform machine exactly?

Here are fixes for when Virtual Platform Machine causes freezes or crashes:

https://www.reddit.com/r/bashonubuntuonwindows/...

If you're installing Virtual Platform machine and it's causing WIndows 11 to freeze after restart, have you considered using Hyper V instead as it is more complete - as explained in this article:

https://www.urtech.ca/2021/07/solved-hyperv-vs-...

https://superuser.com/questions/1510172/hyper-v...

Please report back results for each step in each link, so I know what else to suggest. I will then keep helping you until this is resolved.

Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.

Greg Carmack - Windows MVP 2010-2020, May 31, 2024
  3. can't turn on virtual platform machine after restarting it stucks black

i am able to perform above steps but at the time i go to control panel <turn windows features on or of <VIRTUAL PLATFORM MACHINE AND I ENABLE THIS OPTION IT RESTARTS MY PC SHOWING WORKING ON UPDATES IT STUCKS BLACK AT THAT TIME

yashrajdwivedi, May 31, 2024
  4. I can't turn the virtual machine platform on.

How to turn off virtual machine platform feature

I turned on virtual machine platform feature and it restarted the pc. while it restarting it stuck at 35% and in few seconds got bluescreen now i cant boot windows it keep getting bluescreen and bootlooping. i went to advance startup menu and tried to turn off virtual machine platform via command prompt and it gives me error code 50 how to fix it i dont want to lose my data

suminda dilshan, May 31, 2024
Thema:

I can't turn the virtual machine platform on.

1. I can't turn the virtual machine platform on. - Similar Threads - can't turn virtual

2. I can't turn the virtual machine platform on.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't turn the virtual machine platform on.: I am trying to turn the virtual machine platform and windows subsystem for linux on from Turn Windows features on or off , it show me the its successfully updated but need to restart, so when i do the restart it shows me that windows couldn't update features and its will undo...
  3. I can't turn the virtual machine platform on.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can't turn the virtual machine platform on.: I am trying to turn the virtual machine platform and windows subsystem for linux on from Turn Windows features on or off , it show me the its successfully updated but need to restart, so when i do the restart it shows me that windows couldn't update features and its will undo...
  4. How to turn off virtual machine platform feature

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to turn off virtual machine platform feature: I turned on virtual machine platform feature and it restarted the pc. while it restarting it stuck at 35% and in few seconds got bluescreen now i cant boot windows it keep getting bluescreen and bootlooping. i went to advance startup menu and tried to turn off virtual machine...
  5. How to turn off virtual machine platform feature

How to turn off virtual machine platform feature: I turned on virtual machine platform feature and it restarted the pc. while it restarting it stuck at 35% and in few seconds got bluescreen now i cant boot windows it keep getting bluescreen and bootlooping. i went to advance startup menu and tried to turn off virtual machine...
  6. Can't disable Virtual Machine Platform

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't disable Virtual Machine Platform: Hi,in the window "Windows features" "Turn Windows features on or off" I can't uncheck the Virtual Machine Platform.If I do so it loads and then tells me to restart the PC. I click on restart and it restarts two times telling me "we couldn't complete the features undoing...
  7. Can't disable Virtual Machine Platform

Can't disable Virtual Machine Platform: Hi,in the window "Windows features" "Turn Windows features on or off" I can't uncheck the Virtual Machine Platform.If I do so it loads and then tells me to restart the PC. I click on restart and it restarts two times telling me "we couldn't complete the features undoing...
  8. can't turn on virtual platform machine after restarting it stucks black

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't turn on virtual platform machine after restarting it stucks black: when I turn on virtual platform machine then it ask restart after restarting it shows working on update then again it restart . after windows loading logo it stucks black screen no cursor ,no dots etc...
  9. can't turn on virtual platform machine after restarting it stucks black

can't turn on virtual platform machine after restarting it stucks black: when I turn on virtual platform machine then it ask restart after restarting it shows working on update then again it restart . after windows loading logo it stucks black screen no cursor ,no dots etc...
  10. Can't enable"Virtual Machine Platform"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't enable"Virtual Machine Platform": I'm running Windows 10 on ASUS FX705DY AU072T. Windows doesn't boot after enabling "Virtual Machine Platform" and just shows a black screen after showing the windows 10 logo during boot. I've tried it on updated version 1909 and also after updating to version 19041.264 I...