Windows 10: I cant turn on Bluetooth and no suggested solutions work. Any suggestions?

Discus and support I cant turn on Bluetooth and no suggested solutions work. Any suggestions? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I want to turn on Bluetooth, but the button in settings that I can use isn’t there anymore. All my drivers are installed and updated, and there is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Hayden Mutchler, Apr 13, 2023.

1. I cant turn on Bluetooth and no suggested solutions work. Any suggestions?

I want to turn on Bluetooth, but the button in settings that I can use isn’t there anymore. All my drivers are installed and updated, and there is nowhere on my entire device that has a Bluetooth toggle button. Can anyone help me out?

:)

Hayden Mutchler, Apr 13, 2023
  2. salihshar Win User

my lumia's Bluetooth is not working. please suggest me satisfying solutions.

lumia's Bluetooth is not working. please suggest me satisfying solutions

salihshar, Apr 13, 2023
  3. turn off suggestions

Hi,

Try the below steps and check if it helps:

• Go to Settings from Three horizontal dots at top.
    • Click on Advanced Settings.
    • Select View Advanced Settings.
    • Click on Privacy and services.
    • Now Turn the ‘Show search suggestions as I type’.
    Let us know the status.

Vinod Archak, Apr 13, 2023
  4. michael Win User

I cant turn on Bluetooth and no suggested solutions work. Any suggestions?

Please suggest me Bluetooth Speakers for Samsung 40F7500 Smart TV.

Hi Guys,

Please suggest me Bluetooth Speakers for Samsung 40F7500 Smart TV.

Thanks,

michael, Apr 13, 2023
Thema:

I cant turn on Bluetooth and no suggested solutions work. Any suggestions?

1. I cant turn on Bluetooth and no suggested solutions work. Any suggestions? - Similar Threads - cant turn Bluetooth

2. Any suggestions?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any suggestions?: How to upgrade my windows 7 32bit to 64bit? does 32bit operating system support 64 bit? I tried all official microsoft updates but all doesnt support anymore.... Any suggestions?...
  3. Any suggestions?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Any suggestions?: How to upgrade my windows 7 32bit to 64bit? does 32bit operating system support 64 bit? I tried all official microsoft updates but all doesnt support anymore.... Any suggestions?...
  4. Any suggestions?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any suggestions?: Can't accept the agreement when trying to download vscode. The I accept button doesn't seem to work. I've tried several times to re-run it and always the same result. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/any-suggestions/026bf5e4-9c33-436c-a812-931dd041c1a0
  5. Any suggestions?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Any suggestions?: Can't accept the agreement when trying to download vscode. The I accept button doesn't seem to work. I've tried several times to re-run it and always the same result. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/any-suggestions/026bf5e4-9c33-436c-a812-931dd041c1a0
  6. I cant turn on Bluetooth and no suggested solutions work. Any suggestions?

in Windows 10 Customization
    I cant turn on Bluetooth and no suggested solutions work. Any suggestions?: I want to turn on Bluetooth, but the button in settings that I can use isn’t there anymore. All my drivers are installed and updated, and there is nowhere on my entire device that has a Bluetooth toggle button. Can anyone help me out?...
  7. I cant turn on Bluetooth and no suggested solutions work. Any suggestions?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant turn on Bluetooth and no suggested solutions work. Any suggestions?: I want to turn on Bluetooth, but the button in settings that I can use isn’t there anymore. All my drivers are installed and updated, and there is nowhere on my entire device that has a Bluetooth toggle button. Can anyone help me out?...
  8. Bluetooth problem - not responding to suggested solutions

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth problem - not responding to suggested solutions: I am tearing my hair out trying to find a solution to the problem of my PC not recognising a device via Bluetooth. Using an adapter does not help and I continue to get the message that Bluetooth is not available on this device.Running troubleshooter for Bluetooth Message is...
  9. Can anyone suggest the solution?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can anyone suggest the solution?: Please Solve This. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-anyone-suggest-the-solution/2711659a-21fc-4ea6-9d3e-b9e704f8ee40
  10. Can any one suggest the solution.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can any one suggest the solution.: #error code 80090016 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-any-one-suggest-the-solution/aa13d4a2-501b-4794-ad1b-053e80fea339