Windows 10: I can't sign into my pc. I downloaded the new outlook and didn't finish. now I can't even...

Discus and support I can't sign into my pc. I downloaded the new outlook and didn't finish. now I can't even... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I can not sign into my windows 10 computer. I downloaded the new outlook but didn't complete the 'Hello" garbage. Now I can't even get it past the sign... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by robert mercury, Jun 24, 2024.

1. I can't sign into my pc. I downloaded the new outlook and didn't finish. now I can't even...

I can not sign into my windows 10 computer. I downloaded the new outlook but didn't complete the 'Hello" garbage. Now I can't even get it past the sign in password. I have tried all of the passwords I could think of and no luck.

:)

robert mercury, Jun 24, 2024

2. Notification didn´t appear

Windows 10 has ben released for 1 day and a half,and I didn´t get the notification for installing.I reserved it.Can anyone help me?

PS I am running Windows 7 and it´s up to date.

Megabladme, Jun 24, 2024
  3. Chrome/ App didn`t start

Hi,

Thanks for your help but... it didn`t work, I get the same error...

I would like to try some more solutions before reinstalling the Windows, so if you can assist me a little bite more... I can't sign into my pc. I downloaded the new outlook and didn't finish. now I can't even... :)... it would be highly appreciated.

Radu

RaduBalauca, Jun 24, 2024
  4. I can't sign into my pc. I downloaded the new outlook and didn't finish. now I can't even...

Can`t download anything in Windows 10

I upgraded from 8.1 to 10. At first everything went well but a few days later Windows installed new updates. Then the trouble started. Couldn`t get on the `net with Edge, all icons bottom left disappeared. I tried to uninstall the updates but that didn`t
    work so I rolled back to 8.1. Now when I used ie11 I couldn`t download from it. (Save picture as - Save target as didn`t work). In desperation I upgraded again to 10. Nothing has changed. Still can`t download anything from anywhere even in the "run" option.
    I used my wife`s laptop running Vista with ie7 to download using a flash disc. I took to my PC and transferred to my desktop. When I try to install I get all types of error messages.

I`ve even tried the option that Edge has to open the page with Internet Explorer. That doesn`t work either.

What can I do? I can`t go back to 8.1 because the problem still exists there.

I`m a 70 year old pensioner and can`t afford a new computer or operating system. Pity you can`t put the Android o/s on a PC.

CAN ANYBODY PLEASE PLEASE HELP?????

The other thing it won`t let me do is to add to favourites or remember a log-in. I have to physically enter my user name and password to every site I am a member of.

Graham Laughlan, Jun 24, 2024
Thema:

I can't sign into my pc. I downloaded the new outlook and didn't finish. now I can't even...

1. I can't sign into my pc. I downloaded the new outlook and didn't finish. now I can't even... - Similar Threads - can't sign downloaded

2. I can't sign into my pc. I downloaded the new outlook and didn't finish. now I can't even...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't sign into my pc. I downloaded the new outlook and didn't finish. now I can't even...: I can not sign into my windows 10 computer. I downloaded the new outlook but didn't complete the 'Hello" garbage. Now I can't even get it past the sign in password. I have tried all of the passwords I could think of and no luck....
  3. I can't sign into my pc. I downloaded the new outlook and didn't finish. now I can't even...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't sign into my pc. I downloaded the new outlook and didn't finish. now I can't even...: I can not sign into my windows 10 computer. I downloaded the new outlook but didn't complete the 'Hello" garbage. Now I can't even get it past the sign in password. I have tried all of the passwords I could think of and no luck....
  4. I can't sign into my pc. I downloaded the new outlook and didn't finish. now I can't even...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't sign into my pc. I downloaded the new outlook and didn't finish. now I can't even...: I can't sign into my pc. I downloaded the new outlook and didn't finish. now I can't even get into my computer. It won't take my Microsoft password....
  5. I can't sign into my pc. I downloaded the new outlook and didn't finish. now I can't even...

I can't sign into my pc. I downloaded the new outlook and didn't finish. now I can't even...: I can't sign into my pc. I downloaded the new outlook and didn't finish. now I can't even get into my computer. It won't take my Microsoft password....
  6. I can't sign into my pc. I downloaded the new outlook and didn't finish. now I can't even...

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. I can't sign into my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't sign into my pc: I was having issues with my pc being slow, so I restarted it, as this usually helps. However, it ended up making the computer slower and multiple apps were crashing upon booting up. After multiple resets, I was no longer able to sign into my account using my password/pin for...
  8. I can't sign in to my PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can't sign in to my PC: Today i tried to sign in to my PC and the button didn't work i can't use safe mode because i get the same problem Ctrl+Alt+Delete doesn't work either.How could i fix this?...
  9. I can't sign in to my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't sign in to my PC: Today i tried to sign in to my PC and the button didn't work i can't use safe mode because i get the same problem Ctrl+Alt+Delete doesn't work either.How could i fix this?...
  10. I can't sign in to my PC