Windows 10: I can't reach some settings in Windows Security

Discus and support I can't reach some settings in Windows Security in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello!I have a pretty big problem with windows security. Suddenly, in windows security I can't reach really important settings, like firewall, etc. If... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Peter Garai, Dec 24, 2022.

1. I can't reach some settings in Windows Security

Hello!I have a pretty big problem with windows security. Suddenly, in windows security I can't reach really important settings, like firewall, etc. If I try to access it, it says this: "Page not available: Your IT administrator limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tired to access is not available." I am the only owner of this computer and I tried fixing it by youtube videos, but no one could help

:)

Peter Garai, Dec 24, 2022
  2. Jsssssssss, Dec 24, 2022
  3. Johan45 Win User

I can't reach some settings in Windows Security

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Dec 24, 2022
Thema:

I can't reach some settings in Windows Security

1. I can't reach some settings in Windows Security - Similar Threads - can't reach settings

2. Cursor on Monitor set as "main display" can't reach the bottom for some reason. Screenshot...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cursor on Monitor set as "main display" can't reach the bottom for some reason. Screenshot...: Not sure what is going on here. If I click and drag to make a box it just..... stops. Edition Windows 11 Home Version 22H2 Installed on ‎8/‎16/‎2023 OS build 22624.3593 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22700.1003.0...
  3. Cursor on Monitor set as "main display" can't reach the bottom for some reason. Screenshot...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cursor on Monitor set as "main display" can't reach the bottom for some reason. Screenshot...: Not sure what is going on here. If I click and drag to make a box it just..... stops. Edition Windows 11 Home Version 22H2 Installed on ‎8/‎16/‎2023 OS build 22624.3593 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22700.1003.0...
  4. I can't reach some settings in Windows Security

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't reach some settings in Windows Security: Hello!I have a pretty big problem with windows security. Suddenly, in windows security I can't reach really important settings, like firewall, etc. If I try to access it, it says this: "Page not available: Your IT administrator limited access to some areas of this app, and...
  5. I can't reach some settings in Windows Security

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't reach some settings in Windows Security: Hello!I have a pretty big problem with windows security. Suddenly, in windows security I can't reach really important settings, like firewall, etc. If I try to access it, it says this: "Page not available: Your IT administrator limited access to some areas of this app, and...
  6. Trying to reach security

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Trying to reach security: I have been hacked, and have been unable to log in to MS for the last two years. I cannot reset user names or passwords. I filled out some information to help them see that I am who they say I am, but that was not enough for them to help. I have tried everything to get hold...
  7. Some sites can't be reached

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Some sites can't be reached: There are many sites which can't be reached since i've installed win10, I have tried to change the browsers but it still can't be reached [ATTACH]...
  8. I can't disable some security and maintenance settings

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I can't disable some security and maintenance settings: I can't disable some security and maintenance settings (the windows update, microsoft account, spyware and unwanted software protection, windows activation, device software, startup apps and homegroup [I thought Windows 10 had removed homegroup] ones since it won't let me...
  9. I can't disable some security and maintenance settings

in Windows 10 Support
    I can't disable some security and maintenance settings: I can't disable some security and maintenance settings (the windows update, microsoft account, spyware and unwanted software protection, windows activation, device software, startup apps and homegroup [I thought Windows 10 had removed homegroup] ones since it won't let me...
  10. Can't Reach This Page Securely

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't Reach This Page Securely: Does anyone have a definitive answer to solve this problem. I cannot login to PayPal as it says my security settings are out of date or inadequate. Also can't access a local newspaper's electronic edition. I've checked my TSL settings and versions 1.0, 1.1 and 1.2 are...