Windows 10: I cant re install an app from MS Store.

Discus and support I cant re install an app from MS Store. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Ok so in a certain moment i got an error when i tried to open the minecraft launcher Something like check MS store for more info. so i uninstalled... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Blnd_346, Sep 13, 2022.

1. Blnd_346 Win User

I cant re install an app from MS Store.

Ok so in a certain moment i got an error when i tried to open the minecraft launcher Something like check MS store for more info. so i uninstalled minecraft launcher and i tried to reinstall but uuh it doesn't i already tried "wsreset" but nothing also log out and re login

:)

Blnd_346, Sep 13, 2022

2. Uninstalling MS Store apps?

I uninstalled them (Revo Uninstaller) but in MS Store all the apps are still on the list... with "Install" button next to them. I want to remove them from that list.

TomazDrnovsek, Sep 13, 2022
  3. Remove non-operable App downloaded from MS App Store, to remove Already Own

Remove App downloaded from Microsoft Store App Store because:

I mistakenly downloaded on PC (MS Surface). When I try to install the app on my phone, it says - already owned. But I cannot get access to, or install it, on the phone. I have tried all steps as suggested in link below.

Redirecting

I can hide the app in my account library on the pc but to no affect on the phone.

The app does not appear on either the PC Application list (in Settings), nor in the phone list of Apps.

I want to install the app on my phone.

CSCSCSCS_001, Sep 13, 2022
  4. I cant re install an app from MS Store.

Can't install apps from the Windows Store

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Navigate to the location,
    C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\DataStore\DataStore.edb

• Delete everything in this folder.
    Note: This shall delete all the Windows Store files and update. You may have to reinstall the updates.

I suggest you to refer the following Microsoft help article and check if it helps.

Why can’t I find or install an app from Windows store.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/why-find-install-app-windows-store

Note: The steps for Windows 8/8.1 applies to Windows 10 as well.

Apps & Store

Microsoft Store & billing help

Hope this information helps. If you have any queries, let us know. Will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Sep 13, 2022
Thema:

I cant re install an app from MS Store.

1. I cant re install an app from MS Store. - Similar Threads - cant install app

2. I cant re install an app from MS Store.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I cant re install an app from MS Store.: Ok so in a certain moment i got an error when i tried to open the minecraft launcher Something like check MS store for more info. so i uninstalled minecraft launcher and i tried to reinstall but uuh it doesn't i already tried "wsreset" but nothing also log out and re login...
  3. I cant re install an app from MS Store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant re install an app from MS Store.: Ok so in a certain moment i got an error when i tried to open the minecraft launcher Something like check MS store for more info. so i uninstalled minecraft launcher and i tried to reinstall but uuh it doesn't i already tried "wsreset" but nothing also log out and re login...
  4. I cant install ms store

I cant install ms store: I recently reset my computer and basically everything broke. I finally got it to making accounts and was able to make my account admin. But i cant download ms store because it says i need to connect firewall. But the microsoft defenders app also isnt installed and i cant...
  5. I cant install ms store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant install ms store: I recently reset my computer and basically everything broke. I finally got it to making accounts and was able to make my account admin. But i cant download ms store because it says i need to connect firewall. But the microsoft defenders app also isnt installed and i cant...
  6. I cant install ms store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. I cant install apps from store

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I cant install apps from store: No fix worked. I have lasted windows verion 20H2. submitted by /u/Elighttice [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kzekr5/i_cant_install_apps_from_store/
  8. Cant install apps downloaded from MS Store

Cant install apps downloaded from MS Store: I can download the apps, but then they wont install. Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-apps-downloaded-from-ms-store/f24c42dd-8444-47d4-aef8-47d0319bbb19
  9. cant install apps from the store

cant install apps from the store: error code 0x80070424 with windows 10 2018 cant install apps form the store !! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-apps-from-the-store/d0dc4399-c065-485f-a665-5acccd4d37d2"
  10. RE : installing app from Windows Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    RE : installing app from Windows Store: Windows 10 Home. 1709 build 16299.248 In stead of saving downloads to C: drive, Win 10 offers the option to save new content to another source, i.e. sd card. However, when I chose that option, I was unable to install an app from the Store, any app. Error message was...