Windows 10: I can't purchase anything on my account

Discus and support I can't purchase anything on my account in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Everytime I try to purchase anything, I receive a message saying "We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out." I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jacoby Boddy, Sep 19, 2024 at 7:02 PM.

1. I can't purchase anything on my account

Everytime I try to purchase anything, I receive a message saying "We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out." I called the support line, and they said that my account had been locked and that a supervisor would have to unlock it for me, which would take "2-3 hours." I tried again the next day and still got the same message. I called them back about a week later after still not being able to purchase anything and went through the same process with somebody new on the phone. They again, told me that my account was locked and that a supervisor would have to b

:)

Jacoby Boddy, Sep 19, 2024 at 7:02 PM
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

3. Microsoft account purchase information.

Hi Robert,

A corrupted game file is one of the possible reasons why you don't see any information with all of your Microsoft games. To help you resolve this concern, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

Step 1: Sign out your account from the Windows Store. Here is how:

• Open the Store app.
    • Click/tap on the user icon, and click/tap on Microsoft account that you are currently signed in to the Store with.
    • Click/tap on the Microsoft account again.
    • Click/tap on the Sign out link.

Step 2: Reset Store cache. Follow the steps below:

• Press the Win+R keys to open the Run dialog.
    • Type WSReset.exe, and click/tap on OK.

Note: The WS tool resets the Windows Store without changing account settings or deleting installed apps.
    • The Store and a command prompt will now open without any message. The command prompt will automatically close when the Store cache has been reset.

Step 3: Sign in your account to the Windows Store.

• Open the Store app.
    • Click/tap on the user icon, and click/tap on Sign in.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post back anytime.

4. I can't purchase anything on my account

Unable to purchase on Microsoft Store with a Family account.

Thank you for your response. There are other games that allow you to purchase using the Microsoft funds that you transferred to a member of your Family.
    If you don't have sufficient money in your Microsoft account to complete a transaction, you must use another form of payment registered with your Microsoft account to cover the remaining purchase amount, charge the entire purchase to the other payment
    option in lieu of your account balance, or add additional value to your Microsoft account.

To ensure that the child account is allowed to purchase a content online, you have to check and change the restriction settings on the account by following the steps below:

1. Sign in to your account on the
      Microsoft Family page
    2. Find your child’s name and select More options > Spending >
      Change content restrictions.
    3. Change the restrictions settings and allow the account to purchase.

If you are still unable to purchase the game, there is a possible issue with your profile or the billing information. We recommend that you contact Xbox Chat Support to securely check your account and the child account.

Keep us updated with the results after performing the suggested solutions above.

Thema:

I can't purchase anything on my account

1. I can't purchase anything on my account - Similar Threads - can't purchase anything

2. I can't purchase anything on my account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't purchase anything on my account: Everytime I try to purchase anything, I receive a message saying "We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out." I called the support line, and they said that my account had been locked and that a supervisor would have to unlock it for me,...
  3. I can't purchase anything on my account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't purchase anything on my account: Everytime I try to purchase anything, I receive a message saying "We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out." I called the support line, and they said that my account had been locked and that a supervisor would have to unlock it for me,...
  4. Account purchased linked to wrong account that I can't access

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account purchased linked to wrong account that I can't access: I ordered Microsoft 365 Business Standard on 6 June 2024. It automatically linked to an old work account instead of my personal one.Now I can't access the product, and I can't access the account to change it in any way. I can't even cancel it! I will have to contact my bank...
  5. Account purchased linked to wrong account that I can't access

Account purchased linked to wrong account that I can't access: I ordered Microsoft 365 Business Standard on 6 June 2024. It automatically linked to an old work account instead of my personal one.Now I can't access the product, and I can't access the account to change it in any way. I can't even cancel it! I will have to contact my bank...
  6. Account purchased linked to wrong account that I can't access

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  7. Can't purchase anything without "adult permission"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't purchase anything without "adult permission": I'm 19 years old and despite not being included in the family group, I need to get permission from a parent to purchase anything. The email is sent to my mom, but she insists I'm not in the family group. Is there any way of finding out what's happening and how to fix it?...
  8. Can't purchase anything without "adult permission"

Can't purchase anything without "adult permission": I'm 19 years old and despite not being included in the family group, I need to get permission from a parent to purchase anything. The email is sent to my mom, but she insists I'm not in the family group. Is there any way of finding out what's happening and how to fix it?...
  9. I can't sign into anything with my microsoft account

I can't sign into anything with my microsoft account: I keep getting the error; "We encountered an error. Please try signing in again later." whenever I try to log into microsoft store, and I get; "We were unable to sign you into xbox live" when I try signing into the game bar. I'm updated, and I've tried resetting the apps, and...
  10. I cannot purchase anything!

I cannot purchase anything!: I have called about this and I was told to create a new PayPal account and try again, which I have since done! A small rectangular screen appears that asks for my address, but I cannot change the country from United States to Canada. That is as far as I get. It does not...