Windows 10: i cant play terraria on pc and i have xbox gamepass ultimate. and is not in the xbox app....

Discus and support i cant play terraria on pc and i have xbox gamepass ultimate. and is not in the xbox app.... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I tried to search and is not there :... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Anna Twinzer, Dec 1, 2023.

1. i cant play terraria on pc and i have xbox gamepass ultimate. and is not in the xbox app....

I tried to search and is not there :

:)

Anna Twinzer, Dec 1, 2023
  2. bbXF Win User

My Xbox Gamepass Ultimate is not showing in my Xbox PC App

I just redeemed a 2 month Xbox Gamepass Ultimate code from discord it shows on my Microsoft account page, but it doesn't show on Xbox App

bbXF, Dec 1, 2023
  3. Xbox Gamepass Ultimate Perks

I am a part of a Microsoft family which gives me access to Xbox gamepass ultimate. One of the Xbox gamepass ultimate perks is an ancestral ship set for sea of thieves but someone else in my family already claimed it. Is there any way I can have access
    to it as well or do I need to buy gamepass for myself?

EmeryBrown, Dec 1, 2023
  4. i cant play terraria on pc and i have xbox gamepass ultimate. and is not in the xbox app....

Is it possible to play gamepass games WITHOUT the Xbox app on PC?

Hi! I recently had a really bad issue with Xbox App that being I simply can't run the app, it won't run.

I wanted to try out some of the games on the gamepass but as I said the Xbox app won't start up.

My question is simple that being am I able to download and play the gamepass games without using the Xbox app?

For reference I'm on a PC running Windows 11

Trace Tuscan, Dec 1, 2023
Thema:

i cant play terraria on pc and i have xbox gamepass ultimate. and is not in the xbox app....

1. i cant play terraria on pc and i have xbox gamepass ultimate. and is not in the xbox app.... - Similar Threads - cant play terraria

2. Cant play online stranded deep xbox gamepass pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant play online stranded deep xbox gamepass pc: Ive been trying the past day or two just trying to play stranded deep with my friend and i cant as it says i dont have privileges to play as seen in the picture...
  3. Cant play online stranded deep xbox gamepass pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant play online stranded deep xbox gamepass pc: Ive been trying the past day or two just trying to play stranded deep with my friend and i cant as it says i dont have privileges to play as seen in the picture...
  4. i cant play terraria on pc and i have xbox gamepass ultimate. and is not in the xbox app....

i cant play terraria on pc and i have xbox gamepass ultimate. and is not in the xbox app....: I tried to search and is not there : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-play-terraria-on-pc-and-i-have-xbox/ef6f985a-e32a-4041-9912-c6ab3f5478b5
  5. My Xbox Gamepass Ultimate is not showing in my Xbox PC App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Xbox Gamepass Ultimate is not showing in my Xbox PC App: I just redeemed a 2 month Xbox Gamepass Ultimate code from discord it shows on my Microsoft account page, but it doesn't show on Xbox App https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-xbox-gamepass-ultimate-is-not-showing-in-my/d9e5740b-9f0f-4d99-802c-8f7aa6739fc0
  6. My Xbox Gamepass Ultimate is not showing in my Xbox PC App

My Xbox Gamepass Ultimate is not showing in my Xbox PC App: I just redeemed a 2 month Xbox Gamepass Ultimate code from discord it shows on my Microsoft account page, but it doesn't show on Xbox App https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-xbox-gamepass-ultimate-is-not-showing-in-my/d9e5740b-9f0f-4d99-802c-8f7aa6739fc0
  7. I bought Xbox gamepass ultimate and I cant play any of the EA games?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought Xbox gamepass ultimate and I cant play any of the EA games?: Hello, I have upgraded to xbox gamepass ultimate and I cant play any of the EA games it keeps telling me that I have to buy EA play subscription but my gamepass should already include it, what should I do???...
  8. Xbox gamepass for PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Xbox gamepass for PC: I recently bought A membership for Xbox gamepass for PC, and whenever I try to install any game from the respective installer it gives me 2 options to download on, I don't want to use my C drive because it is my boot and I don't want to use to much of it, But I have another...
  9. Gamepass ultimate not showing in xbox app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Gamepass ultimate not showing in xbox app: It has been over 12 hours now since I purchased gamepass ultimate and It refuses to show up I believe it has something to do with the fact that when i check subscriptions through the app it says "we encountered an error and your subscriptions failed to load", but I'm not sure...
  10. Xbox Gamepass Ultimate Perks

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Xbox Gamepass Ultimate Perks: I am a part of a Microsoft family which gives me access to Xbox gamepass ultimate. One of the Xbox gamepass ultimate perks is an ancestral ship set for sea of thieves but someone else in my family already claimed it. Is there any way I can have access to it as well or do I...