Windows 10: I cant open Settings or microsoft store

Discus and support I cant open Settings or microsoft store in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i been having this problem for over 2 years now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Franklin acosta1, May 3, 2024.

1. I cant open Settings or microsoft store

i been having this problem for over 2 years now

:)

Franklin acosta1, May 3, 2024

2. Microsoft Store

Hi James,

To resolve your concern about Windows Store, we suggest for you to follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R key to open Run.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press
      Enter
    • Restart the PC, sign in with your Microsoft user account and check if you are able to find Windows Store.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, May 3, 2024
  3. store

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community!

I would suggest you to clear the cache memory of the Windows Store app.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run window

• Type wsreset.exe and hit enter.

Now try to open Windows store and see if that helps.

Waseemulla S, May 3, 2024
  4. I cant open Settings or microsoft store

Microsoft Store

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are unable to install Minecraft on your PC.
    In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Windows 10 Version and Build installed? (Type winver
      in Windows search/Run command)
    • Do you get any error message?
    • Do you have any non-Microsoft antivirus/security program installed?

However, we would suggest you to perform these steps and after every step check if you are able to install Minecraft.

Step 1:
    Reset the Windows Store Cache

Press the Windows Logo Key + R to open the
    Run dialog box, type wsreset.exe, and then select OK.

Note:
    A blank Command Prompt window will open, and after about ten seconds the window will close and Microsoft Store will open automatically.

Step 2:
    Run the Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter

Select the Start button, and then select Settings>Update & Security
    > Troubleshoot, and then from the list select Windows Store apps > Run the troubleshooter.

Step 3:
    Reset Microsoft Store

Refer the steps in this article: Reset Microsoft Store via Settings.

Step 4: New user account

If the issue persists, then we would suggest you to create a new administrator user account and check, refer this article to
    create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10.

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, May 3, 2024
Thema:

I cant open Settings or microsoft store

1. I cant open Settings or microsoft store - Similar Threads - cant open Settings

2. Cant opens Microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cant opens Microsoft store: Its been like two Days and Still wont opensLike i Said in the 3rd question It was fixed but now the Microsoft store wont opens no more, can you guys Help me fiz It?...
  3. I cant open Settings or microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant open Settings or microsoft store: i been having this problem for over 2 years now https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-open-settings-or-microsoft-store/a1d6f33c-9459-4553-a92d-58eb44d083d1
  4. I cant open Settings or microsoft store

in Windows 10 Customization
    I cant open Settings or microsoft store: i been having this problem for over 2 years now https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-open-settings-or-microsoft-store/a1d6f33c-9459-4553-a92d-58eb44d083d1
  5. cant open microsoft store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant open microsoft store.: can someone tell me how to fix the issue, ive tried 20 methods, i cant seem to get microsoft store to work as ws reset doesent work it just says "windows cannot find 'ms-windows-store:PurgeChaches'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again."not even the...
  6. cant open microsoft store.

cant open microsoft store.: can someone tell me how to fix the issue, ive tried 20 methods, i cant seem to get microsoft store to work as ws reset doesent work it just says "windows cannot find 'ms-windows-store:PurgeChaches'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again."not even the...
  7. I cant open microsoft store

I cant open microsoft store: microsoft store doesn't open after reset it doesn't open please help me fix this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-open-microsoft-store/0fbe3d57-036b-414c-813b-92d13d19f6c4
  8. I cant open microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant open microsoft store: microsoft store doesn't open after reset it doesn't open please help me fix this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-open-microsoft-store/0fbe3d57-036b-414c-813b-92d13d19f6c4
  9. I cant open microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  10. Cant open Microsoft Store

Cant open Microsoft Store: When I try to open Microsoft Store nothing loads, if I refresh the page it still doesn't load. I gives the option to report this problem, but then that page also doesn't load....