Windows 10: I can't open notepad, task manager and command prompt

Discus and support I can't open notepad, task manager and command prompt in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Can you guys help me with the .LNK files?i only got these files in Registery EditorPlease help.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AlbertZR, Jun 17, 2022.

1. AlbertZR Win User

I can't open notepad, task manager and command prompt

Can you guys help me with the .LNK files?i only got these files in Registery EditorPlease help.

:)

AlbertZR, Jun 17, 2022
Thema:

I can't open notepad, task manager and command prompt

1. I can't open notepad, task manager and command prompt - Similar Threads - can't open notepad

2. Command prompt diffrent from task manager.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Command prompt diffrent from task manager.: In command prompt, if I use the command wmic cpu get loadpercentage i get a cpu usage of around 1-10&. in task manager, its about 50% usage. Why are these diffrent, and how can i sync/fix them. In command prompt it also says I have a diffrent processor than task manager, the...
  3. Command prompt diffrent from task manager.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Command prompt diffrent from task manager.: In command prompt, if I use the command wmic cpu get loadpercentage i get a cpu usage of around 1-10&. in task manager, its about 50% usage. Why are these diffrent, and how can i sync/fix them. In command prompt it also says I have a diffrent processor than task manager, the...
  4. I can't open notepad, task manager and command prompt

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't open notepad, task manager and command prompt: Can you guys help me with the .LNK files?i only got these files in Registery EditorPlease help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-open-notepad-task-manager-and-command/732e7628-6e52-438c-a25c-986fcdd02e1f
  5. I can't open notepad, task manager and command prompt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't open notepad, task manager and command prompt: Can you guys help me with the .LNK files?i only got these files in Registery EditorPlease help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-open-notepad-task-manager-and-command/732e7628-6e52-438c-a25c-986fcdd02e1f
  6. I can't open Task manager

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can't open Task manager: So yeah, recently I can't open Task manager, I don't really know if this is caused by a virus or not but it happens when I downloaded a file, It isn't very good since I need Task manager to close some of my applications. So if you guys have any solution to this please reply....
  7. Can't open my command prompt

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't open my command prompt: Every time I switch on my laptop It opens once and then minimizes post which I am not able to open it again. In my task manager, i can see "cmd.exe' among processes but i'm not able to access it. Please help me...
  8. Can't open device manager (except through command prompt/powershell)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't open device manager (except through command prompt/powershell): If I search for 'device manager' and hit Enter, nothing happens, clicking the "open" link from the search UI also does nothing. If I manually navigate to device manager in the control panel, again, nothing happens. I click on "device manager" under the devices and printers...
  9. Can't open command prompt cmd.exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't open command prompt cmd.exe: Hello everybody, I am unable to open cmd.exe command prompt since a few days and I'm worried it is malware or a virus. Bitdefender doesn't find anything unusual and I also ran Malwarebytes, but also negative. Also I tried running command prompt as administrator or via...
  10. Windows taskbar,task manager, command prompt not working

in Cortana
    Windows taskbar,task manager, command prompt not working: So after I signed onto my PC as usual I noticed that I was not able to click on my taskbar I was only able to open windows file explorer. Any way to fix this?...