Windows 10: I can't open my laptop.

Discus and support I can't open my laptop. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; when I open my laptop this is what I see and then when I click it goes black screen and then go back in that lock screen again. Pls help me how to fix... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JamillaRioflorido, May 1, 2022.

1. I can't open my laptop.

when I open my laptop this is what I see and then when I click it goes black screen and then go back in that lock screen again. Pls help me how to fix this

:)

JamillaRioflorido, May 1, 2022

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, May 1, 2022
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, May 1, 2022
  4. Namslas90 Win User

I can't open my laptop.

HELP! My Laptop has gone into SLOW MOTION!

Should be able to get a "step-by-step here;

http://support.dell.com/?~ck=mn

Namslas90, May 1, 2022
Thema:

I can't open my laptop.

1. I can't open my laptop. - Similar Threads - can't open laptop

2. I can't open my laptop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I can't open my laptop: After logging in into Microsoft account, I accidentally press the power button and when I try to open, it stuck in lock in screen. When I click the sign in it will just go back to the lock scree. What should I do to resolve this problem...
  3. I can't open my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't open my laptop: After logging in into Microsoft account, I accidentally press the power button and when I try to open, it stuck in lock in screen. When I click the sign in it will just go back to the lock scree. What should I do to resolve this problem...
  4. I can't open my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I can't open my laptop.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can't open my laptop.: when I open my laptop this is what I see and then when I click it goes black screen and then go back in that lock screen again. Pls help me how to fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-open-my-laptop/1eb69ee7-dfb0-4a4d-8f66-8e31a0051552
  6. I can't open my laptop.

I can't open my laptop.: when I open my laptop this is what I see and then when I click it goes black screen and then go back in that lock screen again. Pls help me how to fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-open-my-laptop/1eb69ee7-dfb0-4a4d-8f66-8e31a0051552
  7. I can't open up my Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't open up my Laptop: I have this problem where I ticked the Maximum Memory on msconfig and boot up on safe mode when I haven't restarted it say 4096 my max RAM is 4GB but when I restarted it say 0 so I unticked ONLY Safe Mode so when I restarted the Laptop can't log in the error code say Bad...
  8. I can't open up my Laptop

I can't open up my Laptop: I have this problem where I ticked the Maximum Memory on msconfig and boot up on safe mode when I haven't restarted it say 4096 my max RAM is 4GB but when I restarted it say 0 so I unticked ONLY Safe Mode so when I restarted the Laptop can't log in the error code say Bad...
  9. I can't open up my Laptop

10. I can't open my laptop

I can't open my laptop: Hi so i downloaded a lock folder software and right after i installed it, my laptop keeps on crashing, i cannot uninstall the software because after 1 min of turning on the laptop it gets BSOD again, someone help please! I have online classes The error isStop code: attempted...