Windows 10: I can't open any app I can't open chrome settings nothing I've tried restarting shuting...

Discus and support I can't open any app I can't open chrome settings nothing I've tried restarting shuting... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Nothing will open I've tried unplugging the PC I've tried all that I could... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Elijah Dooley, Jun 8, 2024.

1. I can't open any app I can't open chrome settings nothing I've tried restarting shuting...

Nothing will open I've tried unplugging the PC I've tried all that I could

:)

Elijah Dooley, Jun 8, 2024
  2. Adalwar Win User

This App can´t open

Hi,
    Sorry for my poor english.

Whit the UAC disabled (Registry> EnableLUA=0) I get the error message "The app can´t open", "...with the Built-in Administrator account. Try with another account".
    I get this message when I try to open any Windows App (Calender, Fotos, Camera, Edge, One Note), everything.

How to make App´s work with UAC disabled?

Adalwar, Jun 8, 2024
  3. RogerF51 Win User
    Can`t open Photo app

Original title: Can`t open App

When I try to open photos app, It comes up check windows store, when I check windows store, It comes up this app can`t open, it driving me bonkers

RogerF51, Jun 8, 2024
  4. Ztruker Win User

I can't open any app I can't open chrome settings nothing I've tried restarting shuting...

BSOD when Chrome open

Sorry for the late reply, been away for a bit.

I missed the part of your original post where you could not upload a file and that it was basically empty anyway. You might try running DM_Log_collector from Safe mode, see if it works there.

Also, t[ry disabling the hardware acceleration feature of Google Chrome:

• Open Google Chrome.
    • Click Customize and Control Google Chrome > Settings.
    • Click on "Show advanced settings" and scroll to the "System" section.
    • Uncheck "Use hardware acceleration when available" and restart Google Chrome.

Ztruker, Jun 8, 2024
Thema:

I can't open any app I can't open chrome settings nothing I've tried restarting shuting...

1. I can't open any app I can't open chrome settings nothing I've tried restarting shuting... - Similar Threads - can't open app

2. Nothing will open and I can't access any menus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nothing will open and I can't access any menus: Did the 15 August 2024 update. Now nothing will open. Nothing will respond. Can't get safe mode toin the start menu. Can't open any menus. Can't restart. Can't shut down without pulling the power strip. Why did the update brick my PC that isn't even 6 months old?...
  3. I can't open any app I can't open chrome settings nothing I've tried restarting shuting...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't open any app I can't open chrome settings nothing I've tried restarting shuting...: Nothing will open I've tried unplugging the PC I've tried all that I could https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-open-any-app-i-cant-open-chrome-settings/57a6ecee-2337-446d-8d4d-e36e28d70c24
  4. I can't open any app I can't open chrome settings nothing I've tried restarting shuting...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't open any app I can't open chrome settings nothing I've tried restarting shuting...: Nothing will open I've tried unplugging the PC I've tried all that I could https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-open-any-app-i-cant-open-chrome-settings/57a6ecee-2337-446d-8d4d-e36e28d70c24
  5. I can't open the settings app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't open the settings app: Hello everyone, it's been over a month. I couldn't open settings on my laptop and windows didn't show any error at that time. But today after about 10 hours, when I opened the installation application, windows reported an error code picture below. I have tried restarting the...
  6. I can't open the settings app

I can't open the settings app: Hello everyone, it's been over a month. I couldn't open settings on my laptop and windows didn't show any error at that time. But today after about 10 hours, when I opened the installation application, windows reported an error code picture below. I have tried restarting the...
  7. I can't open the settings app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't open the settings app: Hello everyone, it's been more than a month. I couldn't open settings on my laptop and windows didn't show any error at that time. Please help me, Thank you everyone. I have tried restarting the machine. Reset the Settings app via Windows PowerShell with the command:...
  8. I can't open the settings app

I can't open the settings app: Hello everyone, it's been more than a month. I couldn't open settings on my laptop and windows didn't show any error at that time. Please help me, Thank you everyone. I have tried restarting the machine. Reset the Settings app via Windows PowerShell with the command:...
  9. I can't open any Settings

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can't open any Settings: I installed an update today through the settings. After the required restart, I tried opening the settings app as I normally do to check on all my devices' settings. But it would open and immediately close without warning or error code. I tried opening it through the Command...
  10. Can't open settings or any apps or settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't open settings or any apps or settings: I restarted my surface pro that runs windows completely and it started up fine but I was unable to open up anything. I couldn't connect to networks because I open the wifi program. I could not open up my Start either or my action dialog notification panel or anything. I cant...