Windows 10: i cant login in my account

Discus and support i cant login in my account in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i cant login in my account from: ***@live.comAny moves are dont work... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jony Jon, Sep 27, 2024.

1. Jony Jon Win User

i cant login in my account

i cant login in my account from: ***@live.comAny moves are dont work

:)

Jony Jon, Sep 27, 2024
  2. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Sep 27, 2024
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Sep 27, 2024
  4. i cant login in my account

Random account appeared on login to my computer

Hi Mathew,

Thank you for getting back to us.

I suggest you to try the below steps to remove the user account from your computer.

• Login to your computer through administrator account.

• Press Windows key + r and type
      netplwiz
      , hit Enter.

• Select the user account, you want to remove.

• Click on the Remove button.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Sep 27, 2024
Thema:

i cant login in my account

1. i cant login in my account - Similar Threads - cant login account

2. i cant login in my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant login in my account: i cant login in my account from: ***@live.comAny moves are dont work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-login-in-my-account/58a6fea2-465f-4093-8c7a-14503c479857
  3. I cant login to my account in Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant login to my account in Microsoft store: I'm trying to login to my account in microsoft store, but when i select my account another pop-up shows up and instantly closes, and im not signed in.i tried others accounts and the problem persists, and i can login in normally in the xbox app.i tried these fixes:**Reset the...
  4. I cant login to my account in Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant login to my account in Microsoft store: I'm trying to login to my account in microsoft store, but when i select my account another pop-up shows up and instantly closes, and im not signed in.i tried others accounts and the problem persists, and i can login in normally in the xbox app.i tried these fixes:**Reset the...
  5. I cant login to my microsoft account on windows 10

I cant login to my microsoft account on windows 10: It started because i needed to buy the HEVC addon to view apple photos. But i found that i could not login to microsoft store. Everytime i try i get a confirmation code but when i try login i always get the message "an error occured, try login later". I have read multiple...
  6. I cant login to my microsoft account on windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I cant login to my microsoft account on windows 10: It started because i needed to buy the HEVC addon to view apple photos. But i found that i could not login to microsoft store. Everytime i try i get a confirmation code but when i try login i always get the message "an error occured, try login later". I have read multiple...
  7. I cant login to my microsoft account on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. I cant find my login for admin account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant find my login for admin account?: I have tried everything, but I keep getting needs elevation for administrator account. In computer manager there is no user/administrator section. Do I need to reset windows?...
  9. I cant find my login for admin account?

I cant find my login for admin account?: I have tried everything, but I keep getting needs elevation for administrator account. In computer manager there is no user/administrator section. Do I need to reset windows?...
  10. I cant login to my Windows 10 account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I cant login to my Windows 10 account: Hello, I cant login to my windows 10 account on my laptop, but i can login to my mailbox with the same email and password with my phone... It just says "Password Incorrect. try again" This happend after I reboot my laptop safe mode.. 18044