Windows 10: i cant loggin to my user. all users have vanished from login screen. bluetooth has broken...

Discus and support i cant loggin to my user. all users have vanished from login screen. bluetooth has broken... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i logged in and it said failed to login to user and i was placed on a geust account. later on i reset the laptop and when on login screen got error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by shayne crocker, Oct 27, 2024 at 6:42 AM.

1. i cant loggin to my user. all users have vanished from login screen. bluetooth has broken...

i logged in and it said failed to login to user and i was placed on a geust account. later on i reset the laptop and when on login screen got error failed to load user preff and now i can no longer see my users. i tried making a new user but it also did not show up. as u was working on all this my blue tooth decided it was going to delete itself so i no longer have blue tooth.

:)

shayne crocker, Oct 27, 2024 at 6:42 AM
  2. marknyy Win User

Windows users at login

I cannot see all of my user accounts on the login screen on a new Windows 10 laptop. I have an account for my son and it does not appear as a user on the login screen. It is listed if I display the users with the CMD prompt. The only account I see is my
    account which is an admin. His account is a user. All the suggestions I've seen are not available on home edition.

3. briang99 Win User
    Unknown user account at windows 10 login screen

I have the same issue but I have 11 users and now on the log in screen I have 11 user names and 11 of the "password" with the "key" next to them. So, that's 22 logins on the lock screen. The "password" logins are actually the users. I am trying to get rid
    of the "password" tabs so only my user names show on the login screen. I checked for the registry folder you mentioned and it is not in the list.

Any other suggestions?

4. Flissa Win User

i cant loggin to my user. all users have vanished from login screen. bluetooth has broken...

Is it possible to modify the default User Icon on the login screen?

Here is a screenshot of my two user accounts showing two different icons. When I login to either account the icon shows on welcome, login. lock, switch user and any other screen where users appear. Dont know much about png etc so never touched those files. I have found many things changed in Win10 from Win7. All I can say is my user icons are the way I want them and I changed them using the method I suggested. Sorry I cant solve your problem but I'm sure someone on this site will eventually come up with a better answer than me. Regards .

i cant loggin to my user. all users have vanished from login screen. bluetooth has broken... 110305d1485974002t-possible-modify-default-user-icon-login-screen-screenshot-4-.png

Thema:

i cant loggin to my user. all users have vanished from login screen. bluetooth has broken...

1. i cant loggin to my user. all users have vanished from login screen. bluetooth has broken... - Similar Threads - cant loggin user

2. i cant loggin to my user. all users have vanished from login screen. bluetooth has broken...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant loggin to my user. all users have vanished from login screen. bluetooth has broken...: i logged in and it said failed to login to user and i was placed on a geust account. later on i reset the laptop and when on login screen got error failed to load user preff and now i can no longer see my users. i tried making a new user but it also did not show up. as u was...
  3. All users missing from login screen, just new user with unknown password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All users missing from login screen, just new user with unknown password: On Windows 11 upgraded from 10 some very forgettable number of months ago. On boot the login screen suddenly has no switch user option.There are 2 user accounts, one myself, one my wife. Neither account comes up as an option, instead a "new user" is selected, with an unknown...
  4. I cant Login My 2ed User

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant Login My 2ed User: I see My other user But i Cant Sign In it Its Not Deleted But i cant see it On the Login Page. And I cant Delete it Bc I dont have it Backed Up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-login-my-2ed-user/7a22d1a1-2c8c-4356-a5e5-64d065e2f692
  5. I cant Login My 2ed User

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant Login My 2ed User: I see My other user But i Cant Sign In it Its Not Deleted But i cant see it On the Login Page. And I cant Delete it Bc I dont have it Backed Up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-login-my-2ed-user/7a22d1a1-2c8c-4356-a5e5-64d065e2f692
  6. Bypass login screen for all users

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bypass login screen for all users: Why is there no solution for bypassing the login screen? I've tried everything suggested to no avail. Changed login options, removed passwords, modified register, nothing changes. This is too much control over my PC. Also no solution to the start menu popping up each...
  7. User just vanished, other users broken

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    User just vanished, other users broken: Hey I just wanted to log into my user, when ut first asked me to type A1B2C3 to confirm Im humen(I guess because yesterday I tryed my pin wrong sometimes) then it asked me what my pin is(Now I know its my normal passwird but its too late now), I didnt knew it so I tryed to...
  8. User logins disappeared from login screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    User logins disappeared from login screen: [ATTACH][ATTACH] I used to have a couple user accounts for sign in or etcetera, that i added. I then realized it got less. When i checked in the users folder, i realized that a couple sign user sign in had disappeared. I couldn't find it no matter where I looked..I only have...
  9. Cant login to user

Cant login to user: Today one of my children tried to login under their user but it doesn't load....it shows a black screen but I can login to my user. Why cant my children login to their user account for this device?...
  10. My user acounts have vanished

My user acounts have vanished: Hi, I was logging out of one of my 3 user accounts and then the other 2 admin and another just disappeared, my account files and everything are still in file explorer but my accounts are no longer on the log in screen does anyone know how I can get them back? thanks...