Windows 10: I can't log into my azure account

Discus and support I can't log into my azure account in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I log into my microsoft azure account with my school email, there are options for double verification to send a code to my phone number via text... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Mahmud Emre Başpehlivan, Aug 13, 2024.

1. I can't log into my azure account

When I log into my microsoft azure account with my school email, there are options for double verification to send a code to my phone number via text message or call. However, since the registered phone number is my old line, I cannot access it. Can you delete the number from the system?

:)

Mahmud Emre Başpehlivan, Aug 13, 2024

2. Move Azure Microsoft Account to Organizational Account

I'm deeply disappointed with Microsoft support and how confusing all the various Microsoft and Organization account options are.

I have recently installed Windows 10 and log in via an Organizational Account.

I already use the Azure portal but with a Microsoft account.

How can I merge/transfer the accounts so that I can access my Azure VM's via the Organizational Account?

I found a page that said I should log a request in Azure to fix the issue. Only to find that I could not log a help request via 'Microsoft Azure>

«

Help + support>New support request >Subscription'.

The functionality was broken..

Help please?

MatthewFitzmaurice, Aug 13, 2024
  3. Kari Win User
    Convert online Microsoft Azure account to local account?

Unfortunately, you cannot switch an Azure AD account to a local or Microsoft account. You need to create a new user account first, make it an admin account, then disconnect from your organizational account, restart and sign in to new local account.

All software remains installed and intact but all user specific customizations and settings are lost, new local user starting from scratch with default settings.

The whole process step by step:

1.) Copy your personal data (documents, images etc.) from current Azure AD user profile folder to respective folders in C:\Users\Public

2.) In Settings > Accounts > Other people, add a new local user (see Option One in this tutorial) and change it's account type to Administrator (tutorial)

3.) Check that everything is correct, that you will see your Azure AD account under Work or school users (yellow highlight), and your new local admin account under Other people (blue highlight):

I can't log into my azure account 179537d1520250873t-convert-online-microsoft-azure-account-local-account-2018_03_05_11_54_321.png

4.) Select Access work or school on left pane, select the connected Azure AD domain, click Disconnect:

I can't log into my azure account 179538d1520251046t-convert-online-microsoft-azure-account-local-account-2018_03_05_11_57_252.png

5.) Click Yes:

I can't log into my azure account 179539d1520251082t-convert-online-microsoft-azure-account-local-account-2018_03_05_11_58_013.png

6.) Click Disconnect:

I can't log into my azure account 179540d1520251126t-convert-online-microsoft-azure-account-local-account-2018_03_05_11_58_444.png

7.) Enter the username and password for your new local admin account, click OK:

I can't log into my azure account 179541d1520251182t-convert-online-microsoft-azure-account-local-account-2018_03_05_11_59_415.png

8.) Click Restart now:

I can't log into my azure account 179543d1520251232t-convert-online-microsoft-azure-account-local-account-2018_03_05_12_00_316.png

9.) When back on desktop with your new local admin account, move personal data from Public folder and its subfolders you backed up in step 1 above to respective subfolders on new user profile folder. If the old Azure AD user profile folder is still present in Users folder, it can be deleted now.

That's it.

4. I can't log into my azure account

Unable to disconnect from Azure AD after account login issues

Been having an issue with one of our systems that is Azure AD joined, we seem to be experiencing the issue with accounts claiming that the password is incorrect. We are running and Insider Preview build (18346.19h1) on this system, so know to expect a couple
    of issues, but wanted to get others thoughts on it before we reload the system.

Steps taken so far are:

• try other Azure Users, same error
    • create and login with a local account
    • disconnect and reconnect to Azure AD
    One of the issues being that we cannot disconnect the system. The disconnect button warns of the consequences, then proceeds to do nothing.

Any other troubleshooting steps to try or is it time to wipe and reload?

richardthompson21, Aug 13, 2024
Thema:

I can't log into my azure account

1. I can't log into my azure account - Similar Threads - can't log azure

2. I can't log into my azure account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't log into my azure account: When I log into my microsoft azure account with my school email, there are options for double verification to send a code to my phone number via text message or call. However, since the registered phone number is my old line, I cannot access it. Can you delete the number from...
  3. I can't log into my account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't log into my account: good afternoon, I am writing on this occasion that I want to go to my email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** but when I enter the password it tells me to pass verification, and then it tells me that the password would be sent to my phone number, but I changed it...
  4. I can't log into my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't log into my account: good afternoon, I am writing on this occasion that I want to go to my email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** but when I enter the password it tells me to pass verification, and then it tells me that the password would be sent to my phone number, but I changed it...
  5. I can't log into my account

6. I can't log in my school account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't log in my school account: Hi,I've been trying to log into my school account for the past couple of days. Every time I enter my password and use the Microsoft Authenticator app to sign in, but right after it says that my account and compromised and forces me to update my password. I've changed it 3...
  7. I can't log into my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't log into my account: Hello sir , I am a windows 11 user.There was a virus in my system , so I wanted to delete it and booted into safe mode and successfully deleted the file and it's associated files. However , when I restarted and tried to log into my account normally, it says my pin isn't...
  8. I can't log into my account

I can't log into my account: Hello sir , I am a windows 11 user.There was a virus in my system , so I wanted to delete it and booted into safe mode and successfully deleted the file and it's associated files. However , when I restarted and tried to log into my account normally, it says my pin isn't...
  9. can't log into my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't log into my account: I can't log into my account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-log-into-my-account/eed64b7d-d06b-44da-8399-2cb1265faf31
  10. can't log into my account

can't log into my account: I can't log into my account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-log-into-my-account/eed64b7d-d06b-44da-8399-2cb1265faf31