Windows 10: I can't log in to the Amazon Appstore.

Discus and support I can't log in to the Amazon Appstore. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hey guys!As the Windows Subsystem for Android finally extended to Australia I thought I would give it a shot. I installed the subsystem and app and it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Callumari13, Oct 27, 2022.

1. I can't log in to the Amazon Appstore.

Hey guys!As the Windows Subsystem for Android finally extended to Australia I thought I would give it a shot. I installed the subsystem and app and it all boots and runs fine but when I try to click the 'Already a Customer? Sign In' button I get given a loading icon and then am immediately kicked back to the first menu asking me to sign in or create an account. The 'Create a new Amazon account' button has the same effect. Reinstalling the app and the subsystem, restarting my system and switching networks between 5GHz, 2.4GHz and my personal hotspot didn't fix the issue. This is occurring on a

:)

Callumari13, Oct 27, 2022

2. please anyone tell that android apps (amazon appstore will not come to india?????

What's the Insider channel you're in?

Try the steps in Tom's Hardware: How to Use and Sideload Android Apps in Windows 11

It has the requirements listed and the steps to get Amazon AppStore.

Joe13 B-) 2.0, Oct 27, 2022
  3. Amazon appstore

The Amazon appstore and it's associated apps are designed to run on Android-based devices like a Kindle fire. The Windows Phone OS is a completely different OS and none of the apps you got through the Amazon appstore can be installed or run on a Windows
    Phone. Consequently, there is no Amazon appstore app that can be installed on windows phones.

You'll have to download, purchase and install windows phone apps, which you can get via the Marketplace tile that is on the phone's home screen.

Julie fka profjulie, Oct 27, 2022
  4. JimS59 Win User

I can't log in to the Amazon Appstore.

Cannot get Amazon appstore

Thanks for responding Carlos. Not on VPN, so I tried your steps and still no change. Amazon appstore does not appear in MS store, probably because it sees it as incompatible with my pc. I went to this page: Install mobile apps and the Amazon Appstore (microsoft.com), and clicked a link called get "Get Amazon Appstore." The app appears, but an error message says "This app will not work on your device." It shows the system requirements, and all items have a green checkmark, except one that says it is only available to Windows 11 users in the US. I am using updated versions of Windows and MS Store and I am in the US, which I verified in the settings.

JimS59, Oct 27, 2022
Thema:

I can't log in to the Amazon Appstore.

1. I can't log in to the Amazon Appstore. - Similar Threads - can't log Amazon

2. I can't install Amazon Appstore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't install Amazon Appstore: Hi! I can't install the amazon appstore, because it says I have an unsupported processorattached picture 1, but as you can see on the second attached picture I have a supported processor. What can be the problem?...
  3. I can't install Amazon Appstore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't install Amazon Appstore: Hi! I can't install the amazon appstore, because it says I have an unsupported processorattached picture 1, but as you can see on the second attached picture I have a supported processor. What can be the problem?...
  4. Can't download amazon Appstore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't download amazon Appstore: can't download the app store. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-download-amazon-appstore/faacffad-271e-4868-8b9a-ea6de53d0ba2
  5. Can't download amazon Appstore

Can't download amazon Appstore: can't download the app store. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-download-amazon-appstore/faacffad-271e-4868-8b9a-ea6de53d0ba2
  6. I can't log in to the Amazon Appstore.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't log in to the Amazon Appstore.: Hey guys!As the Windows Subsystem for Android finally extended to Australia I thought I would give it a shot. I installed the subsystem and app and it all boots and runs fine but when I try to click the 'Already a Customer? Sign In' button I get given a loading icon and then...
  7. Amazon Appstore

Amazon Appstore: When Amazon Appstore will be available in India https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amazon-appstore/25bcab92-73a7-4815-ae37-89c4d7092f12
  8. Can't Install Amazon Appstore.

Can't Install Amazon Appstore.: For Some reason, I can't install Amazon Appstore on my PcWhen I tried to install it, It Gives me that it was already installed.But when I searched for the app in my apps it doesn't show up...
  9. Can't Install Amazon Appstore.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Install Amazon Appstore.: For Some reason, I can't install Amazon Appstore on my PcWhen I tried to install it, It Gives me that it was already installed.But when I searched for the app in my apps it doesn't show up...
  10. Amazon Appstore

Amazon Appstore: if i search for amazon appstore in ms store it says processor isn't supported.....wht to do ? i am in beta channel and my ms store version is up to date, my region is set to USA and my windows os build version is also up to date.....pls help me !!...