Windows 10: I Can't Log In to Child Outlook.com account - Something's not working It's not you, it's us.

Discus and support I Can't Log In to Child Outlook.com account - Something's not working It's not you, it's us. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I was creating an account for my daughter then once I inserted the date of birth it took me to age restrictions in Microsoft Family, then I was asked... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AYMAN KABBANI, Apr 11, 2024.

1. I Can't Log In to Child Outlook.com account - Something's not working It's not you, it's us.

I was creating an account for my daughter then once I inserted the date of birth it took me to age restrictions in Microsoft Family, then I was asked to sign in through my email as a parent, then it showed the message: Something's not working It's not you, it's us. give us time to fix this issue.Kindly help.Best Regards.Ayman Kabbani

:)

AYMAN KABBANI, Apr 11, 2024
  2. Romel Ram Win User

Can’t log into child account

Hi Sheila,

It is possible that you're trying to login the child account using the parent device or computer. To properly isolate this issue, we'd like to ask some questions:

• Are you trying to log into the child account using the child's device or computer?
    • Have you tried removing the child account from the family account and add it again?
    • Have you tried logging in the child account to other computer to check if the credentials are correct?

We hope to hear from you soon.

Romel Ram, Apr 11, 2024
  3. Child account

I did set up a Child account, I did fallow all the steps window ask, the account say that the child is in the family, when I tried to log, give me the message "The Profile Service service Failed The Sign-in. User Profile cannot be loaded".

Answering your questions:

• Did you make any changes to the child account prior to the issue? No, I did not make any changes.
    • Since when you are facing this issue? Right from the start. I never got to login.
    • Are you able to login with other child accounts on the computer? No
    I suggest you to restart the computer once and check if you are able to login to the computer. I did, the same problem, I do not have any problem with my account or my wife.

Thank you for your help.

David.

David EDongo Sr, Apr 11, 2024
  4. alvez Win User

I Can't Log In to Child Outlook.com account - Something's not working It's not you, it's us.

outlook account config

SO today my friend asked me if i could post this question on the forum:

He wants to configure a outlook account with 1 email, with that outlook account he wants to run the same account in 2 diferent computers he wants the both computer to be connected in network, for example:

• he receives a email and that email is sent to each computer;
    • he deletes a email from one computer and it also deletes on the other;
    • he moves a email to a folder it also moves on the other computer;
    If you guys can help me would be nice!
    I Can't Log In to Child Outlook.com account - Something's not working It's not you, it's us. [​IMG]
    thanks!

alvez, Apr 11, 2024
Thema:

I Can't Log In to Child Outlook.com account - Something's not working It's not you, it's us.

1. I Can't Log In to Child Outlook.com account - Something's not working It's not you, it's us. - Similar Threads - Can't Log Child

2. I Can't Log In to Child Outlook.com account - Something's not working It's not you, it's us.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I Can't Log In to Child Outlook.com account - Something's not working It's not you, it's us.: I was creating an account for my daughter then once I inserted the date of birth it took me to age restrictions in Microsoft Family, then I was asked to sign in through my email as a parent, then it showed the message: Something's not working It's not you, it's us. give us...
  3. I Can't Log In to Child Outlook.com account - Something's not working It's not you, it's us.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Can't Log In to Child Outlook.com account - Something's not working It's not you, it's us.: I was creating an account for my daughter then once I inserted the date of birth it took me to age restrictions in Microsoft Family, then I was asked to sign in through my email as a parent, then it showed the message: Something's not working It's not you, it's us. give us...
  4. Can't Log In to Child Outlook.com account - Something's not working It's not you, it's us.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Log In to Child Outlook.com account - Something's not working It's not you, it's us.: Hi,I get an error every time after logging in as Guardian for my child email account: Something's not workingIt's not you, it's us.Unable to get access to the account.Could you please provide guidance in order to have access to email accounts?Thanks...
  5. Can't Log In to Child Outlook.com account - Something's not working It's not you, it's us.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't Log In to Child Outlook.com account - Something's not working It's not you, it's us.: Hi,I get an error every time after logging in as Guardian for my child email account: Something's not workingIt's not you, it's us.Unable to get access to the account.Could you please provide guidance in order to have access to email accounts?Thanks...
  6. It's not you. its us. Can't approve child account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It's not you. its us. Can't approve child account: I created an email today for my kid and put the birthdat 17 May 2011.Now I'm struggling on how to activate it. Everything I try turns me back to the screen "It's not you. its us": I've tried email verification and also to login directly - none worked. Tried it from two...
  7. It's not you. its us. Can't approve child account

It's not you. its us. Can't approve child account: I created an email today for my kid and put the birthdat 17 May 2011.Now I'm struggling on how to activate it. Everything I try turns me back to the screen "It's not you. its us": I've tried email verification and also to login directly - none worked. Tried it from two...
  8. It's not you. its us. Can't approve child account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
  9. Something's not working. It's not you, it's us

Something's not working. It's not you, it's us: Not able to get past this error since yesterday on my Son's new laptop. Happens on the laptop login when I try to authorize with my own MS login. Also getting it when trying to add Son's account to MS Family Safety. Doesn't seem to be a way around this. Very frustrating....
  10. Something's not working. It's not you, it's us

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something's not working. It's not you, it's us: Not able to get past this error since yesterday on my Son's new laptop. Happens on the laptop login when I try to authorize with my own MS login. Also getting it when trying to add Son's account to MS Family Safety. Doesn't seem to be a way around this. Very frustrating....