Windows 10: I can't get past the log in screen with the pin

Discus and support I can't get past the log in screen with the pin in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I cant get past the log in screen with pin wont reset nothing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Deidre Stokes, Oct 2, 2022.

1. I can't get past the log in screen with the pin

I cant get past the log in screen with pin wont reset nothing

:)

Deidre Stokes, Oct 2, 2022

2. Log-in Pin is incorrect after Anniversary update

I had the same issue after my update on Windows 10. I knew that my pin hadn't changed but it was saying it was incorrect. So I said that I forgot my pin and it started going through the steps to reset the pin entered my regular password and when the window popped up to set a new pin I said cancel and then I chose the option to set my pin later. I exited the screen, logged off logged back in, and set up a new pin which happened to be the same pin I had before and it worked. If this still doesn't work I can show step by step screen shots if you need. I have a surface 3 with Windows 10 fully updated 10.0.14393.0

mattman565, Oct 2, 2022
  3. How do you reset windows 10 log on pin password

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Click on Sign-in options on the log on screen. Select Microsoft account.
    • Try logging in using Microsoft account and password.
    • Once you log into the system, try to change the PIN under accounts/sign-in page.
    • Select the Start
      I can't get past the log in screen with the pin [​IMG]
      button, then select
      Settings > Accounts > Sign-in options.
    • Try to reset the PIN.
    Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Oct 2, 2022
  4. zplugger Win User

I can't get past the log in screen with the pin

Black Screen after Log on

Computer boots to windows log on,have no password here.After a minute on log on it go to a black screen,stays there forever. I can get to Task Manager from black Screen,lost on what to do next. Just want my Windows 10 back, not sure what caused this problem. Any Suggestion on what my next step should be?*Sad

zplugger, Oct 2, 2022
Thema:

I can't get past the log in screen with the pin

1. I can't get past the log in screen with the pin - Similar Threads - can't past log

2. Can't get past lock screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't get past lock screen: I have put in the correct pin for my PC and then it shows that it is loading the home screen and doesn't advance. It just stays loading and never changes. I have restarted the PC several times and nothing seems to work....
  3. Can't get past log in screen "create a pin" option.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't get past log in screen "create a pin" option.: Help!I am locked out of my computer. Same email and password I've used for years, no issue there. Log in it takes me to the option to create a pinI close this box, I get sent back to log in.I try to create a pin it says it can't do this right now, close it - back to log in....
  4. Can't get past log in screen "create a pin" option.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't get past log in screen "create a pin" option.: Help!I am locked out of my computer. Same email and password I've used for years, no issue there. Log in it takes me to the option to create a pinI close this box, I get sent back to log in.I try to create a pin it says it can't do this right now, close it - back to log in....
  5. Can't get past log in screen "create a pin" option.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Can’t get past windows pin screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t get past windows pin screen: When I enter my pin or click “forgot my pin” it just returns me to the same screen prompting me to enter my pin. I have tried shutting down the computer and pressing esc before it gets to that screen so that I could access the startup menu. Anything I select from that screen...
  7. Can’t get past windows pin screen

Can’t get past windows pin screen: When I enter my pin or click “forgot my pin” it just returns me to the same screen prompting me to enter my pin. I have tried shutting down the computer and pressing esc before it gets to that screen so that I could access the startup menu. Anything I select from that screen...
  8. I can't get past the log in screen with the pin

I can't get past the log in screen with the pin: I cant get past the log in screen with pin wont reset nothing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-get-past-the-log-in-screen-with-the-pin/c55f77c3-9f8b-4c09-af6c-95f8eedfb42c
  9. Can't get past lock screen

Can't get past lock screen: Hi there- I can't log into my HP Windows 10 laptop, I haven't used it in a long time and can't find the password. I don't have the recovery disk it's asking for so what do I do now? When I turn it on it comes up with my User ID populated prompting me for the password. Thanks...
  10. Can't get past win log in screen to be able to recover or repair

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't get past win log in screen to be able to recover or repair: Hi I guess after the last win 10 update my computer now has no internet but the worst thing is I cannot get past the sign in. I enter my password but it just sits there, the hard drive light goes heavy use and then the computer restarts all by itself. It just continues to...