Windows 10: I can't get out of the Bios.

Discus and support I can't get out of the Bios. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Last night I shutdown my laptop with whatever windows updates I needed and now I can't get past the bios screen. The bios recognizes all my hardware... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jonathan Gutierrez, Dec 22, 2023.

1. I can't get out of the Bios.

Last night I shutdown my laptop with whatever windows updates I needed and now I can't get past the bios screen. The bios recognizes all my hardware but when checking the boot menu is says, "The system cannot find any bootable devices." I tried adding the boot path manually but to be honest I don't really know what I'm doing. So I've set everything back to default. Btw I think I might have been 2 updates behind if that's anything worth noting. Windows 11.

:)

Jonathan Gutierrez, Dec 22, 2023

2. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Dec 22, 2023
  3. Powercolor RX480 BIOS required

Find the unverified bios option.

eidairaman1, Dec 22, 2023
  4. BAGZZlash Win User

I can't get out of the Bios.

MSI 5870 BIOS Update

Still can't reproduce. Could you please post the exact BIOSes that produce the issue?

BAGZZlash, Dec 22, 2023
Thema:

I can't get out of the Bios.

1. I can't get out of the Bios. - Similar Threads - can't Bios

2. I can't reactivate Windows on my PC after a motherboard BIOS update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't reactivate Windows on my PC after a motherboard BIOS update: Hello,a few days ago I updated my mobo's BIOS to the most recent version that includes the new Intel microcode I have a 13th gen CPU. After that my Windows was not longer activated. I tried using the activation troubleshooter error code: 0x803F700F but after selecting the...
  3. I can't reactivate Windows on my PC after a motherboard BIOS update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't reactivate Windows on my PC after a motherboard BIOS update: Hello,a few days ago I updated my mobo's BIOS to the most recent version that includes the new Intel microcode I have a 13th gen CPU. After that my Windows was not longer activated. I tried using the activation troubleshooter error code: 0x803F700F but after selecting the...
  4. After bios update windows 11 is gone / can't reinstall from usb due to not meeting requirements

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After bios update windows 11 is gone / can't reinstall from usb due to not meeting requirements: I9 14900k 64gb Rtx 4070Asus b760 f After the latest bios update to fix the intel issue my system wouldn't boot in to windows, now after I've made a bootable usb it tells me my pc doesn't meet the specs for win 11...
  5. After bios update windows 11 is gone / can't reinstall from usb due to not meeting requirements

After bios update windows 11 is gone / can't reinstall from usb due to not meeting requirements: I9 14900k 64gb Rtx 4070Asus b760 f After the latest bios update to fix the intel issue my system wouldn't boot in to windows, now after I've made a bootable usb it tells me my pc doesn't meet the specs for win 11...
  6. Help My Canvas Lapbook L1160 is bootlooping and I can't even acess bios it just turns on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help My Canvas Lapbook L1160 is bootlooping and I can't even acess bios it just turns on...: Help My Canvas Lapbook L1160 is bootlooping and I can't even acess bios it just turns on and turns of pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-my-canvas-lapbook-l1160-is-bootlooping-and-i/9d1238d7-3319-416f-8bc4-b54f8897b319
  7. Help My Canvas Lapbook L1160 is bootlooping and I can't even acess bios it just turns on...

Help My Canvas Lapbook L1160 is bootlooping and I can't even acess bios it just turns on...: Help My Canvas Lapbook L1160 is bootlooping and I can't even acess bios it just turns on and turns of pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-my-canvas-lapbook-l1160-is-bootlooping-and-i/9d1238d7-3319-416f-8bc4-b54f8897b319
  8. Help My Canvas Lapbook L1160 is bootlooping and I can't even acess bios it just turns on...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. can't log into windows after bios update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't log into windows after bios update: I've looked around and followed a bunch of steps and nothings working So I'm asking hereI updated my motherboards BIOS because I have a 14th gen i7 cpu from Intel and it was recommended to update the BIOS due to stability issuesAfter doing so i tried logging into windows but...
  10. can't log into windows after bios update

can't log into windows after bios update: I've looked around and followed a bunch of steps and nothings working So I'm asking hereI updated my motherboards BIOS because I have a 14th gen i7 cpu from Intel and it was recommended to update the BIOS due to stability issuesAfter doing so i tried logging into windows but...