Windows 10: I can't get my monitor in windows 11 to look the same as it was in windows 10.

Discus and support I can't get my monitor in windows 11 to look the same as it was in windows 10. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have adjusted the display settings to match the display settings I used in windows 10. I have the same monitor but no matter what things look... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jake.D.Snake, Sep 22, 2024 at 10:27 AM.

1. I can't get my monitor in windows 11 to look the same as it was in windows 10.

I have adjusted the display settings to match the display settings I used in windows 10. I have the same monitor but no matter what things look different in windows 11, items in display are too small or too large. display is not edge to edge in monitor at different settings. I think I have resized, changed font, changed resolution. but display does not look the same no matter what.

:)

2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

3. btarunr Win User
    Windows 10 KB3213986 Update Cripples Multi-monitor Gaming

The recent Cumulative Update for Windows 10 (KB3213986) cripples multi-monitor gaming, looking at the way Microsoft worded its "known issues" text. After the update is applied, users with multi-monitor setups could experience screen stuttering or clipped screens when running 3D apps on machines with more than one monitor. The only workaround Microsoft suggests for now entails running your 3D apps in non-fullscreen modes, such as windowed-maximized (pseudo-fullscreen) or windowed modes. Microsoft also goes as far as to suggest that people with multi-monitors could try starting their 3D apps with just one monitor connected.

"Users may experience delayed or clipped screens while running 3D rendering apps (such as games) on systems with more than one monitor," the change-log for the KB3213986 update reads. "To work around this issue please consider the following options: 1. Running the application in Windows mode (not full screen), or 2. Starting the application with only one monitor connected," it adds. The update effectively cripples multi-monitor gaming, using technologies such as AMD Eyefinity or NVIDIA 3D Vision Surround.

I can't get my monitor in windows 11 to look the same as it was in windows 10. 5781d75ceca3_thm.jpg

Source: Microsoft

4. Monk.e83 Win User

I can't get my monitor in windows 11 to look the same as it was in windows 10.

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Thema:

I can't get my monitor in windows 11 to look the same as it was in windows 10.

1. I can't get my monitor in windows 11 to look the same as it was in windows 10. - Similar Threads - can't monitor same

2. I can't get my monitor in windows 11 to look the same as it was in windows 10.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't get my monitor in windows 11 to look the same as it was in windows 10.: I have adjusted the display settings to match the display settings I used in windows 10. I have the same monitor but no matter what things look different in windows 11, items in display are too small or too large. display is not edge to edge in monitor at different settings....
  3. I can't get my external monitor to work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't get my external monitor to work.: Hello,I am running a fresh windows 11 installation with the nvidia-driver 531.29 and my external monitor is black and I can't get it to work.I tried all this Troubleshooting black or blank screens in Windows - Microsoft Support already but the link next to "more info" is...
  4. I can't get my external monitor to work.

I can't get my external monitor to work.: Hello,I am running a fresh windows 11 installation with the nvidia-driver 531.29 and my external monitor is black and I can't get it to work.I tried all this Troubleshooting black or blank screens in Windows - Microsoft Support already but the link next to "more info" is...
  5. Can't get to a DisplayPort monitor and a VGA monitor to work at the same time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't get to a DisplayPort monitor and a VGA monitor to work at the same time: I upraged my GPU from a GTX 980 to a RX 6600 recently and I had a setup of main monitor DisplayPort modern monitor [ASUS MG248QR] and a second old monitor VGA [HP LE1901w}. I all workd fine when I had the GTX 980, meaning that I had signal with max resolution and framerate in...
  6. Can't get to a DisplayPort monitor and a VGA monitor to work at the same time

Can't get to a DisplayPort monitor and a VGA monitor to work at the same time: I upraged my GPU from a GTX 980 to a RX 6600 recently and I had a setup of main monitor DisplayPort modern monitor [ASUS MG248QR] and a second old monitor VGA [HP LE1901w}. I all workd fine when I had the GTX 980, meaning that I had signal with max resolution and framerate in...
  7. Can't get to a DisplayPort monitor and a VGA monitor to work at the same time

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. But these look the same

in Windows 10 Customization
    But these look the same: [ATTACH]is this control panel or file explorer? i'm so confused because control panel is linked to the file manager https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/but-these-look-the-same/dcf99b00-a516-4940-9ea2-b5d183f6a5d6
  9. I can't get my monitor working right

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I can't get my monitor working right: I bought an Asus X550CA used, the monitor it shows in my device manager says Generic PnP I have tried to update the driver but it only gives a driver for generic PnP. I am supposed to have touch screen capability but I can't use it because the controls aren't there for it...
  10. Same Backgrounds for Dual Monitors in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Same Backgrounds for Dual Monitors in Windows 10: I want both to be the same? Thanks for any input on this. Did a new install,can I still get Media Center? If so Where? Z 22711