Windows 10: I can't get into google passwords

Discus and support I can't get into google passwords in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I Cannot get into google password manager, which keeps telling me that either my Microsoft account name or the password is wrong; despite its what I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Edward Decker, Aug 10, 2023.

1. I can't get into google passwords

I Cannot get into google password manager, which keeps telling me that either my Microsoft account name or the password is wrong; despite its what I use to sign into my microsoft account with. They don't say which is wrong, so you have no Idea which one is wrong, or any explanation on how to fix it! And if you try to fix it using suggestions from someone else after you try a couple times you get this message saying you tried to many times with the wrong password, and then you have to wait 24-hours, or they lock your account, and now you have more problems. It's their screw up, and then they wo

:)

Edward Decker, Aug 10, 2023
  2. Mark_W. Win User

Google password is incorrect

Hello Louspen55:

Thank you for posting to the forum regarding your issues with a Google email password on your phone. This certainly sounds like some issue with the account details on the phone. As you have mentioned things like this do often relate to two step verification.
    I have just a couple basic things to try.

First, I would suggest you delete the account from the phone all together. Go to settings > emails + accounts > tap and hold the listed Google account > select delete. Once the account has been removed, go to settings > applications > Internet Explorer
    > delete history. After this is done perform a soft reset of the phone by pressing and holding the volume keys, power button and camera together for 3-5 seconds. When the phone reboots try adding your Google email from scratch. Please
    start by adding it as a Google account. If you have any issue adding the account or other troubles using the account, try adding it as an other account. This document can be used as a guide,

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-US/How-to/wp7/people/set-up-an-email-account

If you cannot get the account to successfully add back to the phone, change the email password. I would suggest to change this to one between 8 and 10 characters, for this testing avoid using any special characters. Once you have
    reset the password attempt to add the account to your phone again.

Finally, go to the Google account and turn on 2 step verification and then toggle it back OFF. I have seen some cases where accounts act as if this is enabled when it shows as OFF. Typically toggling the setting corrects this.

Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Mark W.

Mark_W., Aug 10, 2023
  3. Callender Win User
    App asks for Google password. Is this safe?  

Anyway if via a browser consider:

Callender, Aug 10, 2023
  4. I can't get into google passwords

Upgrade to windows 10. Current password doesn t work

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. I will assist you with this.

Please let us know

• Are you logged in with a local account or Microsoft account?
    • Have you tried typing the password with On-Screen keyboard?
    I would suggest you to try the following steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: On-Screen Keyboard

You may use the accessibility options to pop open a on-screen keyboard and type the password from there to make sure you are typing the correct password.

If the issue persists,

Step 2:

If you see your email address listed there, it must be a Microsoft account. You will be able to reset the password and log in if your PC is connected to internet.

Refer,

I can't sign in to my Microsoft account - Microsoft Support

Hope this information was helpful.

Deepak_Krishnan R, Aug 10, 2023
Thema:

I can't get into google passwords

1. I can't get into google passwords - Similar Threads - can't google passwords

2. I can't get into google passwords

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't get into google passwords: I Cannot get into google password manager, which keeps telling me that either my Microsoft account name or the password is wrong; despite its what I use to sign into my microsoft account with. They don't say which is wrong, so you have no Idea which one is wrong, or any...
  3. I can't get rid of password requirement ?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I can't get rid of password requirement ?: I tried all the google search results for Windows 10 , no luck. When I turn off computer and restart it requires password login. netplwiz then user accounts, then there is no box to uncheck. So that << does nothing on my laptop. any ideas? windows 10 pro that I think was...
  4. I can't get rid of password requirement ?

in Windows 10 Support
    I can't get rid of password requirement ?: I tried all the google search results for Windows 10 , no luck. When I turn off computer and restart it requires password login. netplwiz then user accounts, then there is no box to uncheck. So that << does nothing on my laptop. any ideas? windows 10 pro that I think was...
  5. I can't get Google on my computer anymore.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can't get Google on my computer anymore.: The message says something about the command-line sxstracel. The side by side configuration has failed. I have Libro Office on my computer. Google use to work but now it has suddenly stopped. What should I do?...
  6. Microsoft can't get along with Google?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft can't get along with Google?: Microsoft software/tech giant says I can"t load google another software/tech giant play apps to Windows 10 without a 3rd party platform involved. What am I missing? These two can't figure out how to mesh their stuff? I don't want to play games with their software, I need some...
  7. Can't get password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't get password: A friend gave me a laptop before he left our community. He did bypass the password, so I can get into the computer. However, I can't change it to my information because I don't have his password. Is there anyway to get around this? Thanks! Toni...
  8. Why can't I get the old google icon back?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why can't I get the old google icon back?: I reset my computer for performance issues. As a result I lost most of my apps including google. I downloaded google chrome and chose google chrome as my default browser. The icon that I pinned to my task bar looks like an image of a file. I want the old icon similar to a...
  9. Passwords in Google Chrome

in Browsers and Email
    Passwords in Google Chrome: Hello, Making preparations for a new computer, like exporting my bookmarks, how can I export my passwords to transfer them into a new computer to come. Answers will be appreciated. Thanks 106140
  10. Can't get Homegroup Password

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't get Homegroup Password: Hi, I had to do a complete reinstall of Windows 10. However, the new install still recognizes the old homegroup and I didn't write down the password. Now I can't change the password. When I open up the homegroup window, I can join, change sharing settings, but I can't change...