Windows 10: I can't fully download any windows related apps or games.

Discus and support I can't fully download any windows related apps or games. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I try to download anything from windows it will progress all the way to 99.9% but it will fail to complete. This problem only happens with things... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jack Johnston3, Jul 29, 2024.

1. I can't fully download any windows related apps or games.

When I try to download anything from windows it will progress all the way to 99.9% but it will fail to complete. This problem only happens with things from the windows store and anything related to it.

:)

Jack Johnston3, Jul 29, 2024

2. Windows 10 Game Apps

Based on the error you've received, this seems to be due to corrupted Store cache. We suggest manually resetting the Store app from the Settings menu. Here are the steps:

• Click Start, then Settings.
    • Select System.
    • Select Apps & features.
    • Find the Store app, then click Reset.
    • Click Reset again to confirm.
    • Restart your device so that the changes will take effect. Sign in to the app. Launch the game and check if the same issue occurs.

We also recommend accessing the game from the Start menu. Here are the steps:

• Press the Windows button on your device or keyboard, or select the Windows icon in the lower-left corner of the main screen.
    • Select All apps, and then find your game in the list. Check if you encounter the same issue.

We also recommend signing in to a different user profile. This can help determine if this is due to corrupted user profile. Here are the steps:

• Press the Windows button on your device or keyboard, or select the Windows icon from the bottom-left corner of the main screen.
    • Select your account name from the top-left corner of the menu, and then select Switch account.
    • Sign in with an account other than the one you were using.
    • Restart the game to see if it works correctly.

If you don't have a different user profile, kindly perform the steps provided on this link

Catherine Cus., Jul 29, 2024
  3. Arun B J Win User
    I could not download a game that I have purchased from Windows 10 App Store

Hi,

Before we proceed I would require some more information to assist you better.

• Do you face this issue only with Gears of War or all the games?

• Have you tried downloading any other game or app from Windows store?

• Are you getting any error message while downloading the game?
    As a work around, I would suggest you to run Windows store app troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all
      option on the left panel.
    • Run the Windows Store apps troubleshooter.

Reply with necessary information so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Jul 29, 2024
  4. I can't fully download any windows related apps or games.

MS Store Games

Hi Gene,

Thank you for keeping us updated on this query.

When you download a Game or an App from Windows Store, the location where the files and folders related to the Game or an App will be located in
    WindowsApps folder at Program Files which can be accessed from C: drive.

Step 1: You can search the Game or an App you downloaded using
    Cortana by following the steps below:

• Click on Start key on the Keyboard and type the game name in the search box. The downloaded game will show in the top most search result.
    • Click on the game and check if you can access the game.

Step 2: To pin the game on the taskbar, follow the steps below:

• Search for the game using Cortana by following the steps above.
    • Right click on the game and select Pin to Taskbar option.
    • Close the window and check if the game is pinned to taskbar.

We are happy to assist you with any issues pertaining to Windows.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Jul 29, 2024
Thema:

I can't fully download any windows related apps or games.

1. I can't fully download any windows related apps or games. - Similar Threads - can't fully download

2. I can't open any Microsoft related app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't open any Microsoft related app: I suddenly started getting this "The specified user does not have a valid profile" error on multiple Microsoft related apps such as: Xbox, Minecraft, Snipping Tool, Smartphone-Link and Photos... I can't even crop the screenshots i posted because of my denied access to Photos....
  3. I can't open any Microsoft related app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't open any Microsoft related app: I suddenly started getting this "The specified user does not have a valid profile" error on multiple Microsoft related apps such as: Xbox, Minecraft, Snipping Tool, Smartphone-Link and Photos... I can't even crop the screenshots i posted because of my denied access to Photos....
  4. I can't fully download any windows related apps or games.

I can't fully download any windows related apps or games.: When I try to download anything from windows it will progress all the way to 99.9% but it will fail to complete. This problem only happens with things from the windows store and anything related to it....
  5. I can't download Microsoft Apps, related to Windows Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't download Microsoft Apps, related to Windows Update: I recently bought a random Microsoft Store app, but when I try to download It an error occurs and this message is shown: "This install is prevented by policy. Ask your admin to enable Windows Update. Code: 0x8024500C" After that, I go to my Windows Update settings and I see...
  6. I can't download Microsoft Apps, related to Windows Update

I can't download Microsoft Apps, related to Windows Update: I recently bought a random Microsoft Store app, but when I try to download It an error occurs and this message is shown: "This install is prevented by policy. Ask your admin to enable Windows Update. Code: 0x8024500C" After that, I go to my Windows Update settings and I see...
  7. I can't download Microsoft Apps, related to Windows Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. WHY I CAN'T DOWNLOAD ANY APP

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    WHY I CAN'T DOWNLOAD ANY APP: WHY I CAN'T DOWNLOAD ANY APP OR GAME FROM MICROSOFT STORE BY SINGING IN ALSO https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-cant-download-any-app/5a098137-659b-4aff-ad21-786e607b6bec
  9. I can't download any Apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't download any Apps: I can't download any programs, or think they're called Apps now. I only bought my new laptop recently and nobody else has used it. Everything else is working on it, but when i try to download apps, a box appears that says: Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your...
  10. I can't fully download/install any file from any of my browsers

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't fully download/install any file from any of my browsers: For the past five days I have not been able to fully download or install any file. Whether I try FireFox, Chrome, or Edge if I save or run a program file for download it downloads to the browser but then when I click on the downloaded file in the browser nothing happens and...