Windows 10: I cant find the secure boot option in my advanced or easy mode boot sequence and my pc is new

Discus and support I cant find the secure boot option in my advanced or easy mode boot sequence and my pc is new in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Im trying to make my valorant work on windows 11 and it says to turn secure boot on so i went and checked and it was off but when i do the shift and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ian Escobar1, Jun 27, 2024.

1. I cant find the secure boot option in my advanced or easy mode boot sequence and my pc is new

Im trying to make my valorant work on windows 11 and it says to turn secure boot on so i went and checked and it was off but when i do the shift and restart to take me to the motherboard or whatever i cant find where to turn it on

:)

Ian Escobar1, Jun 27, 2024
  2. Josef Bri Win User

Re: All boot options are tried...

Hi Elda,

If the boot sequence didn't work, then we suggest try running the laptop in safe mode. To do this, here's a few steps to follow:

• Power down your laptop.
    • Turn it back on again.
    • When you turn it back on, press F8 repeatedly until the power on option appeared.
    • If you see the boot option "Safe Mode with Networking", choose that option.
    • See if you can boot up in Safe mode.

We'll look forward to your response.

Josef Bri, Jun 27, 2024
  3. All boot options in boot sequence in brackets and disabled

Hi Barton,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

1) The first thing you have to do is restart your computer and enter the BIOS.

2) Now that you are in the BIOS, the tough part is finding the boot order section. Note that there are not a ton of options in a BIOS, so just go through every page if you have to until you see something
    like First Boot Device, Boot Order, Boot Management, Boot Sequence, etc.

To change boot order

It may also be under Advanced BIOS Features or Advanced Boot Options. In the above screenshot, it’s under Advanced BIOS Features. Use the arrow keys to navigate.

change boot sequence

As you can see, there is a First, Second and Third Boot Device. Scroll down and use the arrow keys to change the device to HDD (hard drive), Floppy, CDROM, or Network. You could also have a BIOS that looks
    like this:

Change boot order sequence

The instructions for changing the boot order are in the sidebar, but usually it requires pressing the + or – buttons to move items up and down in the order list. The first item in the list is what will
    be scanned first when booting. If boot media is not found, it will try the second device and so on

Finally, go to Exit and make sure you choose Yes to the Save configuration changes and exit now.

If the issue still persists, you can go to the computer manufacturer and updates the BIOS.

Let us know the status of the issue.

Anil Madishetty, Jun 27, 2024
  4. I cant find the secure boot option in my advanced or easy mode boot sequence and my pc is new

Windows 10 BSOD with mouse; no option to boot to SAFE MODE in Advanced Options

I clicked the link to read the suggestions for getting into Safe Mode. I can do none of those. I have no installation media and I cannot log into Windows to perform the other two suggestions.

When I go into recovery mode, there is NO Startup Settings listed in Advanced Options. INstead, it is an option to get into the bios (which I have done, I did change the screen (??) settings to boot only to the LCD, not automatic or external. I did not
    change the boot order as I have no boot disk or usb for Windows 10). (I read in another post that sometimes a dual video boot occurs and confuses the computer, however, changing this from automatic did not solve the problem)

Neither can I get into msconfig from the command prompt. I can get into Regedit, but can't find the video drivers to rollback, no . (assuming it IS the video drivers that are causing this problem.)

This is very frustrating. I will try to upgrade by buring the ISO file through another computer and reinstalling on the affected computer.

mysticgraystar, Jun 27, 2024
Thema:

I cant find the secure boot option in my advanced or easy mode boot sequence and my pc is new

1. I cant find the secure boot option in my advanced or easy mode boot sequence and my pc is new - Similar Threads - cant find secure

2. I cant find my secure boot option in bios ! It is not showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant find my secure boot option in bios ! It is not showing: I recently installed windows 11 and my secure boot option is not showing in bios mode. I was using legacy mode but I converted legacy into uefi sp than i can enable secure boot but after converting to UEFI i still not able to find secure boot option . On system information it...
  3. I cant find my secure boot option in bios ! It is not showing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant find my secure boot option in bios ! It is not showing: I recently installed windows 11 and my secure boot option is not showing in bios mode. I was using legacy mode but I converted legacy into uefi sp than i can enable secure boot but after converting to UEFI i still not able to find secure boot option . On system information it...
  4. Ok my pc keeps restarting and I cant even boot up to advanced options

Ok my pc keeps restarting and I cant even boot up to advanced options: So I was resetting the PC and I forgot to turn on reinstall windows options after i reset the PC it comes up 2 operations they both are same but when I click on onr it keeps restarting and again and again I tried the diagnostics but it still didn't work when I try to boot up...
  5. Ok my pc keeps restarting and I cant even boot up to advanced options

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Ok my pc keeps restarting and I cant even boot up to advanced options: So I was resetting the PC and I forgot to turn on reinstall windows options after i reset the PC it comes up 2 operations they both are same but when I click on onr it keeps restarting and again and again I tried the diagnostics but it still didn't work when I try to boot up...
  6. Ok my pc keeps restarting and I cant even boot up to advanced options

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. I cant find the secure boot option in my advanced or easy mode boot sequence and my pc is new

I cant find the secure boot option in my advanced or easy mode boot sequence and my pc is new: Im trying to make my valorant work on windows 11 and it says to turn secure boot on so i went and checked and it was off but when i do the shift and restart to take me to the motherboard or whatever i cant find where to turn it on...
  8. Boot Sequence doesn't have an SSD Option for Boot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Boot Sequence doesn't have an SSD Option for Boot: Hi there,I hope you are doing well :I am using Dell Vostro-14 which came with 500 GB of HDD. Recently, I decided to go for an SSD 128 GB. I have formatted the SSD.Installed Windows 10 Pro on SSD with USB Drive.Deleted the HDD partitions and make 2 new partitions.But the BIOS...
  9. My laptop is stuck on booting screen and I cant get to advance options

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop is stuck on booting screen and I cant get to advance options: I recently installed a software that I regret getting as when I restarted my laptop it was stuck on booting I try to get into advance options but it just flashes and fades away and goes back to the booting screen....
  10. Can I set my PC on boot options "Game mode" or Normal boot?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can I set my PC on boot options "Game mode" or Normal boot?: Hi, Is there a way to show a boot option asking you weather you want to boot in game mode or normal mode? What i mean by game mode is that on boot it only starts steam and geforce expericance, so then i dont have to quit all my third party applications, and on normal mode it...