Windows 10: I can't find my windows licence key

Discus and support I can't find my windows licence key in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi,I purchased a Windows Licence key from the Microsoft store a few years ago.I have the order number, but I can't find the licence key.It's not on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by NickH_QA, Aug 18, 2024.

1. NickH_QA Win User

I can't find my windows licence key

Hi,I purchased a Windows Licence key from the Microsoft store a few years ago.I have the order number, but I can't find the licence key.It's not on the email i got through.The machine it was on has been wiped and sold, without the licence, so I want to install windows on a new machine, so I can use that.Where else can I look ?ThanksNick

:)

NickH_QA, Aug 18, 2024
  2. kps-uk Win User

Reinstalling Windows 10 without a licence key

Hi,

I have a 10 year old laptop which originally was running Windows Vista. Due to the manufacturer date of the laptop, I was entitled to the free upgrade to Windows 7, which I kept until the roll-out of the Windows 10 upgrade. When my laptop upgraded to Windows
    10, I did not pay for the upgrade and did not receive a licence key.

1. If I go to the Windows 10 download tool and select install with the 'keep Nothing during the upgrade' option, will I require a licence key?
    2. Can I build the laptop from scratch if it was originally a Visa machine or will I need to step from Vista to 8.1 to 10?
    Regards

Keith

kps-uk, Aug 18, 2024
  3. Chryonn Win User
    Two OEM licence keys (different Windows versions) on one PC

Hello,
    I'm in the process of building another PC and I want to know if it's possible for two versions of Windows to reside next to each other legitimately. I would have windows 7 and 10 as a dual-boot system. So if I buy OEM keys and activate them would one de-activate the other? I know that OEM licence keys are bound to the mobo and are irrevocable. Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Chryonn, Aug 18, 2024
  4. Israar Win User

Windows XP Home Licence...

Hey guys and gals!

I'm a little pickle at present, I'm after a valid, official Microsoft Windows XP Home licence key, I don't want a crack, etc, just an original, not in use key.

If anyone knows anyone who knows how to aquire one or knows someone who is getting rid of any, then please let me know! *Smile I can't find my windows licence key :)

As stated above, I want a valid, original, not in use licence key as it's for a small rig I'm sorting out for my youngest brothers best mate. Unfortunately the guy he bought the PC off did a lousy job of building it and put a cracked copy of windows in *Frown I can't find my windows licence key :(

Anyway, hope to see some feedback soon and hope everyone is doing great!

--Lee

Israar, Aug 18, 2024
Thema:

1. I can't find my windows licence key - Similar Threads - can't find licence

2. I can't buy windows 10 licence key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I can't buy windows 10 licence key: Hello. I have issues to buy windows 10 licence key.I bought new laptop pc from a retail suplyer with windows 10 installed.Now I found out that my activation key in invalid.When trying to purchase a new key via Microsoft store I get constant error "Something happened in our...
  3. I can't buy windows 10 licence key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't buy windows 10 licence key: Hello. I have issues to buy windows 10 licence key.I bought new laptop pc from a retail suplyer with windows 10 installed.Now I found out that my activation key in invalid.When trying to purchase a new key via Microsoft store I get constant error "Something happened in our...
  4. I can't buy windows 10 licence key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I can't find my windows licence key

I can't find my windows licence key: Hi,I purchased a Windows Licence key from the Microsoft store a few years ago.I have the order number, but I can't find the licence key.It's not on the email i got through.The machine it was on has been wiped and sold, without the licence, so I want to install windows on a...
  6. I can't find my windows licence key

I can't find my windows licence key: Hi,I purchased a Windows Licence key from the Microsoft store a few years ago.I have the order number, but I can't find the licence key.It's not on the email i got through.The machine it was on has been wiped and sold, without the licence, so I want to install windows on a...
  7. Can't find my windows key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't find my windows key: I changed the hard drive on my pc cause it was not loading the windows. I did the install with external flash drive but I couldn't manage to restore the key I had previous. I don't have it anywhere written the key. Is there anything I can do to find it?...
  8. Can't find my windows key

Can't find my windows key: I changed the hard drive on my pc cause it was not loading the windows. I did the install with external flash drive but I couldn't manage to restore the key I had previous. I don't have it anywhere written the key. Is there anything I can do to find it?...
  9. how do i find my product licence key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i find my product licence key: by Anonymous https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-find-my-product-licence-key/4cb2b89a-6e84-4511-a63e-dc256c1b7970
  10. Now I can't activate my licence key.

Now I can't activate my licence key.: Now I can't activate my licence key. [IMG] Here is my licence key. There is noticeable thing that I am trying to active in same laptop and there was a pro type key already existing. Now what can I do now. Can I active a international global version windows with this key....