Windows 10: I can’t find an wifi button of my Windows 11 Education Chromebook

Discus and support I can’t find an wifi button of my Windows 11 Education Chromebook in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I was working on my laptop and all then an suddenly, my wifi turned off. This has been an couple days and I don’t know how to fix it, Please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Toykocity, Oct 17, 2024 at 9:12 PM.

1. Toykocity Win User

I can’t find an wifi button of my Windows 11 Education Chromebook

Hello, I was working on my laptop and all then an suddenly, my wifi turned off. This has been an couple days and I don’t know how to fix it, Please help., Thank you.Edition- Windows 11 Education Verison- 23H2

:)

2. CTL Announces the New CTL Education Chromebook

CTL announced their new CTL Education Chromebook today at the International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE) conference. This exciting new Chromebook features a rugged design, security, long battery life and an easy-to-use interface. This lightweight and budget-friendly 11.6'' laptop was designed for the classroom, but is versatile enough for the mobile professional and home user. This unique Chromebook is an Intel Education reference design developed specifically for students.

"CTL has a long history of providing educators the technology to enhance their classroom experience. The new CTL Education Chromebook will offer schools an affordable, secure and easy to implement one-to-one e-learning solution," said CTL's Chief Operating Officer, Erik Stromquist. "We're excited about helping as many students as possible to have increased access to technology."

I can’t find an wifi button of my Windows 11 Education Chromebook CTL_Education_Chromebook_02_thm.jpg

I can’t find an wifi button of my Windows 11 Education Chromebook CTL_Education_Chromebook_03_thm.jpg

"We are excited to see CTL bring the education chromebook to market" said John Galvin, vice president of the Sales and Marketing Group at Intel and general manager of Intel Education. "With this ruggedized education-ready Chromebook that has hassle free setup and all day battery life , students can waste less time waiting, and continue learning."

Secure and Durable
    The CTL Education Chromebook updates automatically so it doesn't slow down over time. There are no software programs or security updates to worry about, making this device a hassle-free, yet secure mobile computing option. In addition, its design includes several ruggedized features such as reinforced ports, a water-resistant keyboard, a non-slip texture and low-profile carry handle. When the device is dropped on a side or corner, the plastic bumper hits the ground first, protecting the LCD screen.

Built for the Classroom, Great for Everyone
    CTL's new Chromebook is designed for students to create and learn in a mobile and interactive environment, with files and settings stored in the cloud so they can easily be shared and accessed from any device. The 16 GB SSD provides a boot time of less than 7 seconds and quick resuming from sleep. Teachers can have the ability to control student Chrome browsers, access all student work, oversee student communications and monitor real-time student activity feeds. Students can have separate accounts to ensure their project, Gmail and other information is kept safe if lost or stolen, or used by multiple users in a classroom. This Chromebook is easy for school IT departments to manage. But it's not just for schools. The CTL Education Chromebook is a fast and secure mobile solution for businesses and home users.

User-Friendly Design
    A fanless design allows the CTL Education Chromebook to stay cool and quiet. Other user-friendly design elements include an anti-reflective screen to minimize glare under fluorescent lights and near windows, an ergonomic keyboard with anti-peel keys and the easy-to-use interface.

Long Battery Life
    Users can expect up to 8 hours of battery life from the CTL Education Chromebook. This device boots up quickly and resumes nearly instantly from sleep mode.

Additional Features include:
    • Intel Celeron N2930 (2M Cache, up to 2.16 GHz - Quad Core - No Fan)
    • 11.6'' 1366 x 768 HD LED anti-glare screen
    • I/O ports: full HDMI, 1 USB 3.0 port, 1 USB 2.0 port, 2-in-1 card reader and security lock slot
    • Chrome OS
    • 16 GB SSD, 100 GB Google Drive cloud storage (free for 2 years)
    • 4 GB RAM
    • WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n 2 x 2 and Bluetooth 4.0
    • Unique 180 degree rotating camera can face student or teacher
    • An optional snap-on lens will be available to use as a microscope with 30X magnification
    • Weight of 3.04 pounds
    Pricing and Availability
    The CTL Education Chromebook will be available from CTL with an MSRP of $279. On launch date, the CTL Education Chromebook will be available for purchase on ctl.net and 2gopc.com.

Cristian_25H, Oct 17, 2024 at 9:35 PM
  3. btarunr Win User
    HP Unveils New Chromebook Designed for Education

HP Inc. today announced the HP Chromebook 11 G4 Education Edition (EE) -- a durable, lightweight Chromebook designed to meet the needs of students and educators. "The popularity of Chromebooks in the classroom offers a simple, secure, and manageable solution to enable technology-based learning," said Gus Schmedlen, vice president of Worldwide Education, HP. "With the HP Chromebook 11 G4 Education Edition (EE), we are bringing innovation, design and HP's legendary quality to students and teachers in a durable device built to survive the rigorous school environment while enabling students to achieve more both in and out of the classroom."

Because students can be some of the most demanding users when it comes to technology, HP designed the HP Chromebook 11 G4 EE with their environment in mind. At 20 mm thin and just 2.7 pounds, the fanless HP Chromebook 11 G4 EE is the thinnest rugged Chromebook for Education designed to pass MIL-STD testing. With rugged construction accents like co-molded rubber edges, the device passes HP's 70 cm drop test to help protect it from occasional bumps with lockers and drops from desks.

I can’t find an wifi button of my Windows 11 Education Chromebook 106a_thm.jpg

The spill-resistant keyboard helps keep the Chromebook safe from water-related accidents and includes smart features like a 180-degree hinge that allows the Chromebook to lay flat for easy collaboration, as well as an optional IPS panel that provides wide viewing angles, perfect for students working together on a project. And for those Google Hangouts study groups, built-in noise suppression technology makes everything sound great.

Inside, students will find an Intel Celeron processor for fast access to their applications and up to 9.5 hours of battery life to get through even the longest school day. Optional 3G/4G WWAN5 connectivity helps ensure students can connect to the resources they need inside and outside of the classroom.

The HP Chromebook 11 G4 EE is also easy to deploy and manage, thanks to the optional Chrome Management Console. Teachers and administrators can manage policies, apps and OS updates across a fleet of thousands of Chromebooks, all from a web-based admin console. In addition to device management, HP offers configurable color options (black and electric green) so administrators can quickly identify and distribute the HP Chromebook 11 G4 EE by grade, class or charging cart.

Pricing and Availability
    The HP Chromebook 11 G4 EE is expected to be available in the United States in January 2016 starting at $199.

4. I can’t find an wifi button of my Windows 11 Education Chromebook

Dell Unveils Chromebook 11

Dell today announced the expansion of its robust portfolio of next generation learning solutions with the Dell Chromebook 11, an affordable and highly-portable Chromebook designed to facilitate integration of technology in the classroom for teachers, students and administrators. Wrapping into Dell's end-to-end education portfolio, the Dell Chromebook 11 is a laptop that is fast, secure and allows easy-to-manage access to applications and content.

The Dell Chromebook 11 joins Dell's next generation learning solutions that deliver an optimal combination of platforms, education content and secure IT efficiency that schools and universities are seeking to personalize the learning experience and improve student outcomes.

I can’t find an wifi button of my Windows 11 Education Chromebook Dell_Chromebook_11_01_thm.jpg

With presence in over 400,000 classrooms around the world, Dell is a leading end-to-end IT solutions provider in education, collaborating with K-12 school districts and higher education institutions to deploy technologies that lead to innovation in learning, simplified management and reduced costs.

"Dell believes that when implemented successfully, teachers, students and technology work together to enrich the learning process," said Neil Hand, vice president, Tablet and Performance PC Group, Dell. "The Dell Chromebook 11 will give schools and districts another tool to consider as they plan their digital content and curriculum strategies, and its competitive pricing will help open access to technology for more students around the country."

"Dell is no stranger to designing and building great computers, particularly in education," said Caesar Sengupta, vice president of product management, Google. "Adding Dell's first Chromebook to our stable of devices built for the classroom is a big milestone, and Dell has been a great partner in this effort. The Dell Chromebook 11 with Google Apps for Education will bring exciting new possibilities for learning and collaboration inside and outside the classroom."

Exceptional Manageability and Security
    The Dell Chromebook 11 features exceptional manageability and security with an easy to use web-based console that enables centralized configuration and tracking. The management console allows IT administrators and teachers to quickly push or remove applications and enforce safe browsing practices across all Chromebooks in a school's network or in a specific learning environment. Automated updates and "defense in depth" security features like sandboxing, verified boot, data encryption and easy recovery block or avoid malware, viruses and data loss, saving significant time on maintenance and troubleshooting so that educators can focus on student success.

Combining Slim Design with Essential Performance
    With its slim design and high performance, the Dell Chromebook 11 features 4th Generation Intel Celeron 2955U processor, 11.6-inch screen, up to 10-hours of battery life and 16 GB embedded Solid State Drive to facilitate a fast boot-time of under 8.4 seconds. The Dell Chromebook 11 will be available in two models, one which includes 4 GB of internal DDR3 RAM, and the other which includes 2 GB of RAM. This provides options for the education ecosystem, allowing students, teachers and administrators to access, create and collaborate throughout the day at a price point that makes widespread student computing initiatives affordable.

Tools for Collaborative Learning
    The Dell Chromebook 11 features an 11.6-inch, edge-to-edge glass screen that produces exceptional viewing clarity at a maximum resolution of 1366x768 and is powered by Intel HD Graphics. The high-performing display coupled with a front-facing 720p webcam creates exciting opportunities for collaborative learning in a variety of learning environments. With Dell's 802.11 a/b/g/n Wi-Fi, students can easily and quickly connect to wireless networks. The Dell Chromebook 11 is less than one inch in height and starts at 2.9lbs, making it highly portable. With two USB 3.0 ports, Bluetooth 4.0 and an HDMI port, students and educators have endless possibilities for collaborating, creating, consuming and displaying content. With battery life of up to 10-hours, the Chromebook is capable of powering student learning throughout the day.

Access Content and Applications Anytime, Anywhere
    With the addition of the Dell Wyse PocketCloud application, Dell Chromebook 11 users have access to content and applications across a "personal cloud" of devices. Students and teachers can access, edit, save and share their digital assets such as presentations, documents, photos and videos regardless of where the original documents are located. PocketCloud works across mobile devices, tablets, PCs, laptops and Chromebooks. It is tightly integrated with the Google ecosystem and leverages the Google infrastructure effectively to authenticate, discover and access users' content and applications. The PocketCloud app will be available for download in the Google Chrome Web Store in January 2014.

Dell Education Ecosystem
    Dell's team of education experts work directly with customers to ensure the successful integration of teaching and learning technologies in the classroom. The Dell Chromebook 11 easily connects to Dell's next generation learning technologies, infrastructure and peripherals. Additionally, with Google Cloud Print, students and teachers can easily print documents, photos or emails using Google Docs and other Chrome apps.

Availability
    The Dell Chromebook 11 4 GB configuration will be available January 2014. The Dell Chromebook 11 2 GB configuration will be available during the first quarter of 2014. The Dell Chromebook 11 is expected to sell below $300 and will be available on www.dell.com in the United States and UK.

Cristian_25H, Oct 17, 2024 at 9:35 PM
Thema:

I can’t find an wifi button of my Windows 11 Education Chromebook

1. I can’t find an wifi button of my Windows 11 Education Chromebook - Similar Threads - can’t find wifi

2. I can’t find my Wi-Fi button on my Chromebook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t find my Wi-Fi button on my Chromebook: Good Morning, Good Afternoon or Good Evening ! I have lately having this problem. Well when I get on my Chromebook for a few minutes, the Wi-Fi just stops and disappears and I can’t find it in the settings. I have tried multiple ways to start including Microsoft support...
  3. I can’t find my Wi-Fi button on my Chromebook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can’t find my Wi-Fi button on my Chromebook: Good Morning, Good Afternoon or Good Evening ! I have lately having this problem. Well when I get on my Chromebook for a few minutes, the Wi-Fi just stops and disappears and I can’t find it in the settings. I have tried multiple ways to start including Microsoft support...
  4. I can’t find an wifi button of my Windows 11 Education Chromebook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t find an wifi button of my Windows 11 Education Chromebook: Hello, I was working on my laptop and all then an suddenly, my wifi turned off. This has been an couple days and I don’t know how to fix it, Please help., Thank you.Edition- Windows 11 Education Verison- 23H2...
  5. Can’t find personal Wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t find personal Wifi: I am not able to connect to my Xfinity Wi-Fi but I am able to see my neighbors Wi-Fi. I have a dell OptiPlex 7040 and it runs on windows 10. I have tried resetting the driver and also resetting network settings, but I am still not able to see my Wi-Fi....
  6. Can’t find personal Wifi

Can’t find personal Wifi: I am not able to connect to my Xfinity Wi-Fi but I am able to see my neighbors Wi-Fi. I have a dell OptiPlex 7040 and it runs on windows 10. I have tried resetting the driver and also resetting network settings, but I am still not able to see my Wi-Fi....
  7. Can’t find personal Wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. I can’t find my home wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t find my home wifi: I have a PC that is currently offline, because I can’t connect to my own network. It doesn’t pick up or find my home network, but yet it picks up my neighbors network. I have tried resetting my pc It is new and doesn’t have much on it multiple times, and none of them being...
  9. I can’t find my home wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can’t find my home wifi: I have a PC that is currently offline, because I can’t connect to my own network. It doesn’t pick up or find my home network, but yet it picks up my neighbors network. I have tried resetting my pc It is new and doesn’t have much on it multiple times, and none of them being...
  10. I can’t find my home wifi