Windows 10: I can't download anything on to my new computer.

Discus and support I can't download anything on to my new computer. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm trying to download Google Chrome and other applications from the internet, but it keeps giving an error message saying "to help protect your PC, we... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RubySosa30, Dec 30, 2023.

1. I can't download anything on to my new computer.

I'm trying to download Google Chrome and other applications from the internet, but it keeps giving an error message saying "to help protect your PC, we suggest you get a Microsoft-verified app." Is there any way to bypass this?

:)

RubySosa30, Dec 30, 2023
  2. Shuyin03 Win User

New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Dec 30, 2023
  3. BSOD on new computer while gaming

I just got a new computer about a month ago. Everything is new and I get BSOD (windows 10) while gaming mostly although it sometimes happens while I'm just using the computer. Sometimes the computer doesn't BSOD and just gives me a Access Violation Error. Not sure if related.

Here is the link to download output files from the V2 script.

Dropbox - windows crash - Simplify your life

Any help is appreciated

Steps I have taken:
    • Updated all drivers and bios to latest versions
    • Checked ram with windows memory test to see if ram is faulty. (A stick was and it was removed waiting for replacement)
    • Clean Installed Windows after finding faulty ram
    • I had 2 x 2080Ti installed, I removed one, tested and then swapped cards; issue still exist

MarvIchiban, Dec 30, 2023
  4. msgbdm Win User

I can't download anything on to my new computer.

Downloading photos in Windows 10

Downloading from Panasonic digital camera.

I have followed the steps but "Import/Export photos doesn't appear in the dropdown list. Since this is the first time I am downloading into this computer with Windows 10 it was suggested that I need to load new drivers but I can't seem to find them.

msgbdm, Dec 30, 2023
Thema:

I can't download anything on to my new computer.

1. I can't download anything on to my new computer. - Similar Threads - can't download anything

2. I can't download anything on to my new computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't download anything on to my new computer.: I'm trying to download Google Chrome and other applications from the internet, but it keeps giving an error message saying "to help protect your PC, we suggest you get a Microsoft-verified app." Is there any way to bypass this?...
  3. My computer will not download anything.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer will not download anything.: My Windows 10 computer seems to have issues downloading things. We have sat through multiple support chats online and even took it to Best Buy to attempt to fix this issue. I just got the computer back and it still won't download anything. It was previously thought to have...
  4. My computer will not download anything.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer will not download anything.: My Windows 10 computer seems to have issues downloading things. We have sat through multiple support chats online and even took it to Best Buy to attempt to fix this issue. I just got the computer back and it still won't download anything. It was previously thought to have...
  5. My computer will not download anything.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. I can't download anything

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't download anything: I can no longer download anything through the Microsoft store. Every time I try, even apps/games I once previously had, I keep receiving the error code 0x80070422. Can someone please help me figure out how to fix this?...
  7. I can't download anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't download anything: I can no longer download anything through the Microsoft store. Every time I try, even apps/games I once previously had, I keep receiving the error code 0x80070422. Can someone please help me figure out how to fix this?...
  8. I can't download anything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. My computer can't download anything, what should I do?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer can't download anything, what should I do?: I have never had a complaint with my computer until now. As a student, I need Zoom to join my online classes and be monitored during exams. However, I updated my computer yesterday and I have never been able to join a single meeting after that. No matter how many times I...
  10. I can't download anything

in Windows 10 Support
    I can't download anything: I can't download anything and it is making me angry. I have windows 10. I tried disabling my anti-virus and firewall and it is not working. Sergio 44625