Windows 10: I Cant do anything because i dont know the password to admin and i dont have admin rights...

Discus and support I Cant do anything because i dont know the password to admin and i dont have admin rights... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I reset windows then i think i enabled Administartor apssword somehow and now i cant do anything that requires administraor password, UAE popups etc... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Zj Bm, Jul 20, 2022.

1. Zj Bm Win User

I Cant do anything because i dont know the password to admin and i dont have admin rights...

I reset windows then i think i enabled Administartor apssword somehow and now i cant do anything that requires administraor password, UAE popups etc pls help i cant do anything on my pc since i dont have administartor rights or whatever

:)

Zj Bm, Jul 20, 2022
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Jul 20, 2022
  3. freeboy Win User
    admin password?

ok changed added admin password for d in safe mode!
    Ok, now this is weird: XP repair will not accept my new password! WTF?

freeboy, Jul 20, 2022
  4. freeboy Win User

I Cant do anything because i dont know the password to admin and i dont have admin rights...

admin password?

my repair windows install keeps failing due to "what is admin password" ?
    How do I either find it? It is my computer and Ia am the admin or change it? this is for disk D and It is booting from c...

freeboy, Jul 20, 2022
Thema:

1. I Cant do anything because i dont know the password to admin and i dont have admin rights... - Similar Threads - Cant anything dont

2. i lost my admin account and password, now i dont access to anything what should i do ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    i lost my admin account and password, now i dont access to anything what should i do ?: I recently created a new user using the same email address i used to have. Now I am not the admin anymore, none of my passwords work and I do not have access to anything. what should i do ?...
  3. i lost my admin account and password, now i dont access to anything what should i do ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i lost my admin account and password, now i dont access to anything what should i do ?: I recently created a new user using the same email address i used to have. Now I am not the admin anymore, none of my passwords work and I do not have access to anything. what should i do ?...
  4. i lost my admin account and password, now i dont access to anything what should i do ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Cant do anything that requires admin rights

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant do anything that requires admin rights: Hi! I recently got a laptop from work worked fine until I played with the users settings.. I deleted by mistake the user with admin rights and I have left with a user with no admin rights. I cant do anything now. Is there any way to help? I have tried literally everything.....
  6. I Cant do anything because i dont know the password to admin and i dont have admin rights...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Cant do anything because i dont know the password to admin and i dont have admin rights...: I reset windows then i think i enabled Administartor apssword somehow and now i cant do anything that requires administraor password, UAE popups etc pls help i cant do anything on my pc since i dont have administartor rights or whatever...
  7. I Cant do anything because i dont know the password to admin and i dont have admin rights...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I Cant do anything because i dont know the password to admin and i dont have admin rights...: I reset windows then i think i enabled Administartor apssword somehow and now i cant do anything that requires administraor password, UAE popups etc pls help i cant do anything on my pc since i dont have administartor rights or whatever...
  8. i dont know my admin user name or password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    i dont know my admin user name or password: how dom i find my admin user name or password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-my-admin-user-name-or-password/d8a31495-66f5-4588-89fe-f2869c3ce6f1
  9. How can I reset a local admin password if I dont know the password?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How can I reset a local admin password if I dont know the password?: Hello, I recently started using an old laptop of mine again as I got some new parts for it. However I only have access to the one local account which does not have admin rights. I don't remember what the admin password is as it has been quite a while since I have used this...
  10. I rested my whole pc but dont know the admin password

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I rested my whole pc but dont know the admin password: Is there any default one? or a simple way to get it? submitted by /u/JohnWickUniversity [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hfm3x0/i_rested_my_whole_pc_but_dont_know_the_admin/