Windows 10: I can’t click ok

Discus and support I can’t click ok in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/bradislit [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gfjil4/i_cant_click_ok/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/bradislit, May 7, 2020.

1. I can’t click ok

/u/bradislit, May 7, 2020
  2. CyrrusV Win User

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, May 7, 2020
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool I can’t click ok :cool:

jmcslob, May 7, 2020
  4. jmcslob Win User

I can’t click ok

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, May 7, 2020
Thema:

I can’t click ok

1. I can’t click ok - Similar Threads - can’t click

2. We have a problem. We are in a menu but can’t get out of there and we can’t click any...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    We have a problem. We are in a menu but can’t get out of there and we can’t click any...: We can’t exit. It always goes there by itself https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/we-have-a-problem-we-are-in-a-menu-but-cant-get/9860cd45-152c-4398-b1b6-4abc5546cea0
  3. We have a problem. We are in a menu but can’t get out of there and we can’t click any...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    We have a problem. We are in a menu but can’t get out of there and we can’t click any...: We can’t exit. It always goes there by itself https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/we-have-a-problem-we-are-in-a-menu-but-cant-get/9860cd45-152c-4398-b1b6-4abc5546cea0
  4. Why can’t I click the icons on the Windows bar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can’t I click the icons on the Windows bar?: Hello!I am having problems navigating on my computer. I cannot click in the search on the windows search bar or click/right click on the windows bar, e.g. the printer icon or internet/wifi icon for status. The google icon I use to start the internet has disappeared. I have...
  5. Why can’t I click the icons on the Windows bar?

Why can’t I click the icons on the Windows bar?: Hello!I am having problems navigating on my computer. I cannot click in the search on the windows search bar or click/right click on the windows bar, e.g. the printer icon or internet/wifi icon for status. The google icon I use to start the internet has disappeared. I have...
  6. Why can’t I click the icons on the Windows bar?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Help! I can’t fill out a gov canada web form with an electronic signature. When I click in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help! I can’t fill out a gov canada web form with an electronic signature. When I click in...: I am trying to fill out a TSS web form from the government of Canada. When I open the link to the web form in my Gmail, to the page, but I am not able to enter any information. I have tried allowing extensions and still doesn’t work...
  8. Help! I can’t fill out a gov canada web form with an electronic signature. When I click in...

Help! I can’t fill out a gov canada web form with an electronic signature. When I click in...: I am trying to fill out a TSS web form from the government of Canada. When I open the link to the web form in my Gmail, to the page, but I am not able to enter any information. I have tried allowing extensions and still doesn’t work...
  9. Help! I can’t fill out a gov canada web form with an electronic signature. When I click in...

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. I can’t setup my laptop because I can’t click on or type anything. How do I fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t setup my laptop because I can’t click on or type anything. How do I fix this?: I can’t setup my laptop because I can’t click on or type anything. At first, it would stop responding to my clicks once I reached the network connection screen. I pulled up CMD and tried to type in various commands, but nothing appeared when I typed. I’ve restarted the laptop...