Windows 10: I cant cancel my bedrock realm subscription i tried to cancel it but i cant

Discus and support I cant cancel my bedrock realm subscription i tried to cancel it but i cant in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I cant cancel my bedrock realm subscription... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by נועם ישראלי, Jul 3, 2024.

1. I cant cancel my bedrock realm subscription i tried to cancel it but i cant

I cant cancel my bedrock realm subscription

:)

נועם ישראלי, Jul 3, 2024

2. How to cancel realms for bedrock on PC

Hello, I'm frustrated at how hard this team makes cancelling a realms subscription. I was charged last month and I didn't even play. I do NOT want to see it happening again. If there are any minecraft staff out there, my username is Penaj202, I would appreciate it if you could cancel my realms subscription for bedrock on PC.

djdndjxjdmd dbdnsns, Jul 3, 2024
  3. It wont cancel my Bedrock Minecraft realms plus subscription.

Hello I have been playing a Bedrock realm with some of my friends for about a month in October 2023. They stopped playing, so I decided to cancel my realm. When I try to cancel it, it takes me to the Microsoft subscriptions page but it does not show up. I have been getting charged for 3 months now and I still cant cancel it.

FunkyeMonkey, Jul 3, 2024
  4. Tenforo Active Member

I cant cancel my bedrock realm subscription i tried to cancel it but i cant

It wont cancel my Bedrock Minecraft realms plus subscription.

Hi there, I am , a fellow Microsoft user like you.

I understand you're having issues with your Bedrock Minecraft Realms Plus subscription. When you visit the Microsoft Account page, are you sure you're using the same account you used to set up the subscription?

Please check again, make sure you're using the same Microsoft account you use:

Go to the Microsoft Account page and log in to your account: https://account.microsoft.com/services/

Additionally, you can check suggestions from Nikhar_K, a Microsoft Agent and Moderator here: "How to cancel Minecraft Realms" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Also, please check "Cancel your Microsoft subscription" https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

Let me know how it goes or if you have any further questions.

Tenforo, Jul 3, 2024
Thema:

I cant cancel my bedrock realm subscription i tried to cancel it but i cant

1. I cant cancel my bedrock realm subscription i tried to cancel it but i cant - Similar Threads - cant cancel bedrock

2. I cant cancel my bedrock realm subscription i tried to cancel it but i cant

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant cancel my bedrock realm subscription i tried to cancel it but i cant: I cant cancel my bedrock realm subscription https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-cancel-my-bedrock-realm-subscription-i/968bf623-37c2-4974-ab4a-7077c47b0904
  3. I can't cancel my Minecraft Realm plus subscription

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't cancel my Minecraft Realm plus subscription: This is honestly aggravating, I payed for ONE realm. When my sister went to renew it today it took her to a different page to create a new realm, she payed for it thinking it was to renew our already exiting one. Nope! Not only did it pay for two realms but now its not...
  4. I can't cancel my Minecraft Realm plus subscription

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't cancel my Minecraft Realm plus subscription: This is honestly aggravating, I payed for ONE realm. When my sister went to renew it today it took her to a different page to create a new realm, she payed for it thinking it was to renew our already exiting one. Nope! Not only did it pay for two realms but now its not...
  5. It wont cancel my Bedrock Minecraft realms plus subscription.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It wont cancel my Bedrock Minecraft realms plus subscription.: Hello I have been playing a Bedrock realm with some of my friends for about a month in October 2023. They stopped playing, so I decided to cancel my realm. When I try to cancel it, it takes me to the Microsoft subscriptions page but it does not show up. I have been getting...
  6. It wont cancel my Bedrock Minecraft realms plus subscription.

It wont cancel my Bedrock Minecraft realms plus subscription.: Hello I have been playing a Bedrock realm with some of my friends for about a month in October 2023. They stopped playing, so I decided to cancel my realm. When I try to cancel it, it takes me to the Microsoft subscriptions page but it does not show up. I have been getting...
  7. I cant cancel my minecraft realms plus subscription

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant cancel my minecraft realms plus subscription: I have tried logging in on the Microsoft store and it did not work and when I check mine craft it says “You started your subscription in the windows store. You can only extend your subscription there.”...
  8. I cant cancel my minecraft realms plus subscription

I cant cancel my minecraft realms plus subscription: I have tried logging in on the Microsoft store and it did not work and when I check mine craft it says “You started your subscription in the windows store. You can only extend your subscription there.”...
  9. cancel minecraft realms subscription

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cancel minecraft realms subscription: Hi,i have a recurring charge against a bank account for microsoft realms. I can't remember what account I used to create it and I no longer use it - haven't done for a few years. it is not showing up against my current account or any of my family accounts. how do I get a...
  10. cancel minecraft realms subscription

cancel minecraft realms subscription: Hi,i have a recurring charge against a bank account for microsoft realms. I can't remember what account I used to create it and I no longer use it - haven't done for a few years. it is not showing up against my current account or any of my family accounts. how do I get a...