Windows 10: I cant activate my windows

Discus and support I cant activate my windows in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; it seems like i cant activate my windows i don't know how to activate it is been like that ever since i updated my windows i cant troubleshoot it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jackson JackJackson01, Apr 18, 2024.

1. I cant activate my windows

it seems like i cant activate my windows i don't know how to activate it is been like that ever since i updated my windows i cant troubleshoot it either cant change my product key i don't know what license is on computer and i cant run roblox it always freeze so i have to hold the power button everytime i try to run roblox

:)

Jackson JackJackson01, Apr 18, 2024

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 18, 2024
  3. windows activation

Hi Micah,

Check the list of error codes
    here
    and follow the suggested steps to resolve it. If the error code isn't in the list, kindly send us the exact error code. You may attach a screenshot of the error. By the way, how did you get your copy of Windows 10? I suggest that you refer to this

link
    for ways on how to activate Windows 10 depending on how you got your copy of Windows.

We'll keep an eye out on your response.

Aileen Alf, Apr 18, 2024
  4. I cant activate my windows

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Apr 18, 2024
Thema:

I cant activate my windows

1. I cant activate my windows - Similar Threads - cant activate

2. why i cant activate smart screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why i cant activate smart screen: why i cant activate smartscreen !!!!! this is causing me huge sec prob // i couldnt add a pic of the problem herer !!! whyyyy https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-cant-activate-smart-screen/27e2fb5f-edff-405a-ba98-821c455cb826
  3. why i cant activate smart screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why i cant activate smart screen: why i cant activate smartscreen !!!!! this is causing me huge sec prob // i couldnt add a pic of the problem herer !!! whyyyy https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-cant-activate-smart-screen/27e2fb5f-edff-405a-ba98-821c455cb826
  4. Cant activate windows 11 pro after reset

Cant activate windows 11 pro after reset: Hello so i factory reset my pc every few months but this time when i was setting up my pc after a reset i noticed it wouldnt let me sign in from the setup area so i had to sign in using settings after the setup. After i did that i was using my pc normally for a few days but...
  5. Cant activate windows 11 pro after reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant activate windows 11 pro after reset: Hello so i factory reset my pc every few months but this time when i was setting up my pc after a reset i noticed it wouldnt let me sign in from the setup area so i had to sign in using settings after the setup. After i did that i was using my pc normally for a few days but...
  6. Can't log in to authenticator to authenticate, cant log into account to activate authenticator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't log in to authenticator to authenticate, cant log into account to activate authenticator: I reset my password after realising i forgot it. Now i'm getting asked to log in through my authenticator to accept the sign in request, but when i try to log on to my authenticator, it requests i log onto a windows app to accept the sign in request? I am stuck in an endless...
  7. Can't log in to authenticator to authenticate, cant log into account to activate authenticator

Can't log in to authenticator to authenticate, cant log into account to activate authenticator: I reset my password after realising i forgot it. Now i'm getting asked to log in through my authenticator to accept the sign in request, but when i try to log on to my authenticator, it requests i log onto a windows app to accept the sign in request? I am stuck in an endless...
  8. My digital license is on my old motherboard that got rma'ed. i cant activate win 10 or 11...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My digital license is on my old motherboard that got rma'ed. i cant activate win 10 or 11...: Ive even tried to reinstall windows as i learned that my digital license is on the old motherboard. how do i get it back ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-digital-license-is-on-my-old-motherboard-that/03fa6844-3160-4ca0-8551-5e354939aa28
  9. My digital license is on my old motherboard that got rma'ed. i cant activate win 10 or 11...

My digital license is on my old motherboard that got rma'ed. i cant activate win 10 or 11...: Ive even tried to reinstall windows as i learned that my digital license is on the old motherboard. how do i get it back ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-digital-license-is-on-my-old-motherboard-that/03fa6844-3160-4ca0-8551-5e354939aa28
  10. Cant activate my windows aftee clean instal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant activate my windows aftee clean instal: i cant activate my windows after clean instal usb and source is window media creationi already have license windows 10 pro that connect to my microsoft accountbut after clean instal windows 10, i cant activate it. i already clean instal 4x my windows, but always have error...