Windows 10: i cant activate my windows [we cant activate windows on this devise right now. you can try...

Discus and support i cant activate my windows [we cant activate windows on this devise right now. you can try... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i cant activate my windows [we cant activate windows on this devise right now. you can try activating again later error code: 0x80004005] what can i do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by yousef ahmad2, Jul 4, 2024 at 5:12 PM.

1. i cant activate my windows [we cant activate windows on this devise right now. you can try...

i cant activate my windows [we cant activate windows on this devise right now. you can try activating again later error code: 0x80004005] what can i do to fix it ?

:)

yousef ahmad2, Jul 4, 2024 at 5:12 PM
  2. qubit Win User

Windows activation . . .

In the Windows activation status page is it still showing as activated, or do you have something like 3 days to do it in?

3. Windows Vista Activation

I have 4 sytems in my home running vista(1 ult.-3 prem).The ultimate & 1 premium took SP1
    wthout a hitch.1 premium required re-activation?,The other premium did not list SP1 in windows up-date,So i manually installed it without any re-activation required.
    Also have to add that SP1 has increased performance in every comp.The ultimate machine actually got a 1,100 point increase in 3d 06 without any other changes at all.

GREASEMONKEY, Jul 4, 2024 at 5:13 PM
  4. i cant activate my windows [we cant activate windows on this devise right now. you can try...

Windows Activation?

Windows will do this if it detects a significant (their word, questionable use) hardware change, and will ask you to reactivate.

After a key has been activated X number of times, you will have to call to activate it.

Couple of tips for the phone call: You can use your keypad, and when they're telling you keys, instead of saying "Repeat that" and "Continue" type 1 and 2. With these tips, that activation call will only last you about 4 and a half minutes.

DanishDevil, Jul 4, 2024 at 5:13 PM
Thema:

i cant activate my windows [we cant activate windows on this devise right now. you can try...

1. i cant activate my windows [we cant activate windows on this devise right now. you can try... - Similar Threads - cant activate cant

2. i cant activate my windows [we cant activate windows on this devise right now. you can try...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    i cant activate my windows [we cant activate windows on this devise right now. you can try...: i cant activate my windows [we cant activate windows on this devise right now. you can try activating again later error code: 0x80004005] what can i do to fix it ?...
  3. i cant activate my windows [we cant activate windows on this devise right now. you can try...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i cant activate my windows [we cant activate windows on this devise right now. you can try...: i cant activate my windows [we cant activate windows on this devise right now. you can try activating again later error code: 0x80004005] what can i do to fix it ?...
  4. I cant activate windows 10 and theres message says ''we cannot activate windows as you are...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant activate windows 10 and theres message says ''we cannot activate windows as you are...: I have purchased a second-hand laptop and I can't activate Windows 10. A reoccurring message pops up saying windows is not activated and "we cannot activate windows since you are not connected to your organizations activation server. please connect to your organizations...
  5. I cant activate windows 10 and theres message says ''we cannot activate windows as you are...

I cant activate windows 10 and theres message says ''we cannot activate windows as you are...: I have purchased a second-hand laptop and I can't activate Windows 10. A reoccurring message pops up saying windows is not activated and "we cannot activate windows since you are not connected to your organizations activation server. please connect to your organizations...
  6. We can't activate Windows on this device right now. You can try activating again later or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    We can't activate Windows on this device right now. You can try activating again later or...: I had my Acer Aspire V3-574 series upgraded to Windows 10 Pro since it has a free upgrade. But now I suddenly got this problem "The last product key you entered can't be used on this copy of Windows. 0x8007041D" so I googled it and followed this solution[...
  7. We can't activate Windows on this device right now. You can try activating again later or...

We can't activate Windows on this device right now. You can try activating again later or...: I had my Acer Aspire V3-574 series upgraded to Windows 10 Pro since it has a free upgrade. But now I suddenly got this problem "The last product key you entered can't be used on this copy of Windows. 0x8007041D" so I googled it and followed this solution[...
  8. We can't activate Windows on this device right now. You can try activating again later or...

9. trying to activate windows but I cant

trying to activate windows but I cant: I even contacted the virtual agent and he didn't find the problem[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-activate-windows-but-i-cant/b645b33f-3cd5-4d3c-8442-06e54f7fb36b
  10. We cant activate windows on this device..

We cant activate windows on this device..: Cannot connect to your organisations activation server. Can I re-activate my windows or is my copy of windows not legit.[ATTACH] Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/we-cant-activate-windows-on-this-device/dbb37c03-db5e-4f6c-99c8-c3f213e92de1"