Windows 10: I can't activate my pc with a windows 11 home key

Discus and support I can't activate my pc with a windows 11 home key in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I bought a windows 11 home key from the microsoft store and when I enter it in I can't activate my pc and it doesn't reconise it.Error code... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by zain farooqui, Jul 8, 2024.

1. I can't activate my pc with a windows 11 home key

I bought a windows 11 home key from the microsoft store and when I enter it in I can't activate my pc and it doesn't reconise it.Error code 0xc004f050Error code 0xC004F213

:)

zain farooqui, Jul 8, 2024

2. Windows 11 Pro activation key

Thanks for reaching out! I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you.

Have you tried logging in with the account linked to the digital license on your device? I've provided a few steps you can try including some more you can follow:

1. Link your Microsoft account: Ensure that your Microsoft account is linked to the digital license on your device. Go to Settings > Accounts > Your info and check if your Microsoft account is listed there. If not, click "Sign in with a Microsoft account instead" to link your account.
    2. Run the Activation Troubleshooter: Go to Settings > System > Activation, and click the "Troubleshoot" button. This will launch the Activation Troubleshooter, which can help reactivate Windows after a hardware change if your Microsoft account is linked correctly.
    3. Enter your existing product key: If the Troubleshooter doesn't resolve the issue, try entering your existing Windows 11 Pro product key. Go to Settings > System > Activation, and click "Change product key." Enter the key you used previously to upgrade to Windows 11 Pro.
    If you are still having issues after trying these steps, please let me know. I'll be happy to help.

Munkhbayar B., Jul 8, 2024
  3. Duyenhip Win User
    Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, Jul 8, 2024
  4. newtekie1 Win User

I can't activate my pc with a windows 11 home key

activate windows 7 oem key

There is no difference between the OEM disc and the Retail disc with Windows 7. A retail disc will accept a OEM or Retail key, and vise versa.

If the OEM Key wasn't going to work with the disc you have, it would have stopped you during the install when it first asked you for the key, not during activation.

What is likely the problem is that, since the OEM version has already been activated once, it is failing activation again. Activate it over the phone using the option given to you on the failed activation screen, and you shouldn't have a problem activating it.

newtekie1, Jul 8, 2024
Thema:

I can't activate my pc with a windows 11 home key

1. I can't activate my pc with a windows 11 home key - Similar Threads - can't activate home

2. I can't activate my pc with a windows 11 home key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't activate my pc with a windows 11 home key: I bought a windows 11 home key from the microsoft store and when I enter it in I can't activate my pc and it doesn't reconise it.Error code 0xc004f050Error code 0xC004F213...
  3. I can't activate my windows key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't activate my windows key: What should I do to activate my windows key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-activate-my-windows-key/d000bc8b-de0e-423f-b1d4-ff622a2e1738
  4. I can't activate my windows key

I can't activate my windows key: What should I do to activate my windows key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-activate-my-windows-key/d000bc8b-de0e-423f-b1d4-ff622a2e1738
  5. can't activate my retail windows 10 Home key on my new windows 11 Home system

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't activate my retail windows 10 Home key on my new windows 11 Home system: as the title says, I can't activate my new windows 11 Home machine with the retail windows 10 Home key witch should be attached to my Microsoft account but it doesn't activate. Things I have tried:Using "slmgr.vbs -dli" "slmgr.vbs /upk" "slmgr.vbs /cpky" commands to check if...
  6. can't activate my retail windows 10 Home key on my new windows 11 Home system

can't activate my retail windows 10 Home key on my new windows 11 Home system: as the title says, I can't activate my new windows 11 Home machine with the retail windows 10 Home key witch should be attached to my Microsoft account but it doesn't activate. Things I have tried:Using "slmgr.vbs -dli" "slmgr.vbs /upk" "slmgr.vbs /cpky" commands to check if...
  7. Can't activate my Windows 10 Key on my PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't activate my Windows 10 Key on my PC: [ATTACH] Hello, I just bought a Windows 10 Home key but I can't use it on my PC. It keeps saying this, also I don't know if this have anything to do with it but I'm not on my usual Home Wifi but on Mobile Data Hotspot. submitted by /u/LookAdministrative49 [link]...
  8. My Original product key can't be used to activate Windows Home.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Original product key can't be used to activate Windows Home.: My school installed a Windows Enterprise on my PC. When I tried to revert to my original version of Windows Home through Activation in Settings, Error 0xc004f050 showed. The product key I used should most likely be the original as it was retrieved through the "wmic path...
  9. My Original product key can't be used to activate Windows Home.

My Original product key can't be used to activate Windows Home.: My school installed a Windows Enterprise on my PC. When I tried to revert to my original version of Windows Home through Activation in Settings, Error 0xc004f050 showed. The product key I used should most likely be the original as it was retrieved through the "wmic path...
  10. Can't activate Windows Home with my key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can't activate Windows Home with my key: Hello, So about a month ago this message in the bottom right corner started to show up "activate windows, go to settings to activate windows". When I've bought this laptop that I have about 2 years ago I also bought the Windows 10 Home, but it came in CD and the new Asus...